Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,820 members, 7,831,671 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With A Weird Shoutout To Her Parents - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With A Weird Shoutout To Her Parents (22930 Views)

Busty Lady Celebrates Her 24th Birthday, Nigerians React (Pics) / Muslim Lady Celebrates Her 16th Birthday With Sexy Swimwear Photos / Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With A Weird Shoutout To Her Parents by abbaapple: 10:30am On Dec 01, 2017
grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy
grin

E sweet me

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With A Weird Shoutout To Her Parents by AlanSugar(m): 10:30am On Dec 01, 2017
Hmm, well, I must respect her painful but truthful submission about blocking off her relatives before the post but how does she know the cumin was at night? It could very well have been in the back seat of a wheelbarrow, on a hot day afternoon beside a mountain-high refuse dump cus that's all she represents. Olodo!

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With A Weird Shoutout To Her Parents by kachi08(m): 10:40am On Dec 01, 2017
I think she said the right thing in a wrong medium.
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With A Weird Shoutout To Her Parents by Flintstone06(m): 10:41am On Dec 01, 2017
Rutley:
She better take her brain to computer village for repair

We go commot her board put fufu oh make she no come CV
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With A Weird Shoutout To Her Parents by jericco1(m): 10:43am On Dec 01, 2017
she has her reasons, after all she claimed to have blocked all her relatives.
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With A Weird Shoutout To Her Parents by Mhizrohzz(f): 10:44am On Dec 01, 2017
Sick post
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With A Weird Shoutout To Her Parents by Blackops(m): 10:48am On Dec 01, 2017
Johnbosco77:
I've already fainted and refainted

Don't you think,it would have been better to have aborted that child when she was still in the womb?

Just asking.

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With A Weird Shoutout To Her Parents by Johnbosco77(m): 10:52am On Dec 01, 2017
Blackops:

Don't you think,it would have been better to have aborted that child when she was still in the womb?

Just asking.
Maybe both parties were in support of the s,perm staying put..
Just saying
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With A Weird Shoutout To Her Parents by Damfostopper(m): 10:52am On Dec 01, 2017
the world is coming to an end
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With A Weird Shoutout To Her Parents by Blackops(m): 10:57am On Dec 01, 2017
Johnbosco77:

Maybe both parties were in support of the s,perm staying put..
Just saying

what a foolish decision.

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With A Weird Shoutout To Her Parents by sheyizy1: 11:01am On Dec 01, 2017
Omo oshi jati jati
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With A Weird Shoutout To Her Parents by Blissbeatz(m): 11:19am On Dec 01, 2017
grin crazy chic
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With A Weird Shoutout To Her Parents by iAlpha: 11:22am On Dec 01, 2017
So she has appreciated her parents like that!!!
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With A Weird Shoutout To Her Parents by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 01, 2017
Kikikiki cheesy
Damn. This was funny.
The girl kukuma no send.
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With A Weird Shoutout To Her Parents by opomulero101(m): 11:29am On Dec 01, 2017
funny,but it's the truth.
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With A Weird Shoutout To Her Parents by okopido: 11:50am On Dec 01, 2017
The message is too raw!
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With A Weird Shoutout To Her Parents by Chinagurum1995(m): 11:53am On Dec 01, 2017
Wow shocked happy Happy birthday. grin cheesy wink smiley
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With A Weird Shoutout To Her Parents by Rickyzagy: 12:34pm On Dec 01, 2017
[quote author=futurerex post=62868937]slay generation with nothing to offer.[/quote ote] na that they tire meoo [color=#770077][/color] lipsrsealed cool
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With A Weird Shoutout To Her Parents by seunmohmoh(f): 12:45pm On Dec 01, 2017
Anita Rama
29 November at 10:35 ·
Dad thanks for making dat D**k hard dat made u Cum inside mum nd mum thanks for allowing dad's soft touch dat night dat made u allow him cum inside u ....Kumbe dat milky sort of fliud (spm) was me....love u mum nd dad for dat nice game u played �����we should thank both parties not only mums who pushed but dad's too who changed their faces while Cumming ....
And for my swit friends thanks for the birthday wishes wow ...I now know pipo who love me cause i read each nd everyone's post ..thanks ma swithrts����� HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With A Weird Shoutout To Her Parents by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 01, 2017
coolestchris:
hey
as in? confirmed for wat?
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With A Weird Shoutout To Her Parents by rapulu4: 3:01pm On Dec 01, 2017
Shey this one is alright?
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With A Weird Shoutout To Her Parents by omoiyalayi(m): 4:27pm On Dec 01, 2017
Omokomo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Late Tunji Okusanya Jnr Burial (Pictures) / Kindly Help A Bride To Be. ... / Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates 10th Wedding Anniversary With Throwback Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.