Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:22 AM

Treatment Of Cancer In Nigeria - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Treatment Of Cancer In Nigeria (687 Views)

Nosy Ude: How I Beat Cancer In 8 Months / Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus / Man Hit By Severe Form Of Mouth Cancer In North (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Treatment Of Cancer In Nigeria by johelstech: 5:08am On Dec 01, 2017
Hello Nairalanders,

Please I urgently need help with the name of hospitals here in Nigeria that can and has successfully treated breast cancer stage 2 and above and the cost involved.

I also need a rough figure of amount needed if the patient is to be treated in India.

Thanks
Re: Treatment Of Cancer In Nigeria by johelstech: 12:02pm On Dec 01, 2017
pls o. i need help o. this info is to save a life o biko, ejor, nbok, danallah
Re: Treatment Of Cancer In Nigeria by johelstech: 12:37pm On Dec 02, 2017
I guess nobody can help with this enquiry
Re: Treatment Of Cancer In Nigeria by getwellinindia: 2:25pm On Dec 07, 2017
Hello, this side Vishal Gupta from India and co-own a medical tourism company called Get Well in India providing quality healthcare facilities to patients globally at affordable rates. We offer end to end services to patients traveling to India for medical treatment. India, as you must be rightly aware, is gaining more and more traction as the most sought after medical tourist destination due to various reasons like being less expensive (80% more cost effective than USA), highly skilled and professional doctors, use of latest technology and trained support staff. We have best Oncology surgeons associated with us. Pls share the reports and we will get back to you with the line of treatment and estimated treatment costs.

Feel free to contact us at info@getwellinindia.in and whats app +91 9892530116
Re: Treatment Of Cancer In Nigeria by joyfulmedtour: 8:17am On Sep 17, 2019
The popularity of Medical treatment abroad is expanding globally mainly due to its greater capacity to provide safe and high quality treatments .
Joyful Medtour agency assists those seeking care to obtain treatment for conditions requiring procedures and processes abroad.
From helping you to get a good hospital for treatment to helping you with the right documents to obtain Visa to receiving you at the airport to taking you to the hospital,etc . We do all this and more.
Contact us on joyfulmedtour@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Mr. Clean Magic Eraser, Extra Power 2 Ea (pack Of 4) / Schoolgirl Dies In Benue State After Being Operated On By A Lab Scientist / False Facts About Marijuana You Always Thought Were True. No 1 Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.