Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,415 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

Full Text Of Prostate Health Awareness Lecture. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Full Text Of Prostate Health Awareness Lecture. (648 Views)

Eaacf Holds 4th Annual Memorial Cancer Awareness Lecture / Sex Is Good For Prostate Health - Says "Prostate Awareness Lecture" / Text Of Prostate Health Awareness Lecture, *men Must Read* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Full Text Of Prostate Health Awareness Lecture. by Skullate(m): 1:22pm On Dec 07, 2017
MEN - MY CHILDHOOD; MY MANHOOD; MY PROSTATE.. MUST READ!!

Ladies and Gentlemen

I am here to speak with you on Prostate. The topic is misleading. Is prostate strictly for men? Yes, ONLY men have prostate and ONLY men over 40years but the healthcare enlightenment is for everyone. There is no woman who does not know a man 40 years and above – father, uncle, brother, son, friend, neighbor, colleague …

Essentially what I will be doing today is health promotion. Responsible health promotion must provide three things:

1. Information
2. Reassurance
3. A plan of action.

Let me start with a background on prostate health.
Everyone has a pair of kidneys. The job of the kidney is to remove waste. It is the LAWMA (waste management company) of your body. Everyday your blood passes through the kidney several times to be filtered. As the blood is filtered, urine is formed and stored in a temporary storage tank called the urinary bladder.
http://skullate..com.ng/2017/11/full-text-of-prostate-health-awareness.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Check If Your Body Cream Contain Any Of The Following / Alcohol And Confidence / Easy Natural And Affordable Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Spots From The Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.