Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,744 members, 7,831,376 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Sex Scandal: Housewife Threatens To Drag Christ Embassy, Pastor To Court (pics) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sex Scandal: Housewife Threatens To Drag Christ Embassy, Pastor To Court (pics) (38195 Views)

Christland Sex Scandal: Where Did We Go Wrong? What No One Is Talking About / FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live / Housewife Pregnant For Stepson In Nasarawa, Caught In Bed Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Scandal: Housewife Threatens To Drag Christ Embassy, Pastor To Court (pics) by Blissbeatz(m): 11:39am On Dec 01, 2017
After now dem go say freeze dey talk.... Imagine that

2 Likes

Re: Sex Scandal: Housewife Threatens To Drag Christ Embassy, Pastor To Court (pics) by Blissbeatz(m): 11:40am On Dec 01, 2017
After now dem go say freeze dey talk.... Imagine that

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex Scandal: Housewife Threatens To Drag Christ Embassy, Pastor To Court (pics) by larrymoore(m): 11:41am On Dec 01, 2017
the 'men of GOD' no dey take last.

2 Likes

Re: Sex Scandal: Housewife Threatens To Drag Christ Embassy, Pastor To Court (pics) by AngelicBeing: 11:44am On Dec 01, 2017
sad
Re: Sex Scandal: Housewife Threatens To Drag Christ Embassy, Pastor To Court (pics) by GavelSlam: 11:45am On Dec 01, 2017
loneatar:
85% of pastors in Nigeria are not called by God

99.99999999% called themselves.

4 Likes

Re: Sex Scandal: Housewife Threatens To Drag Christ Embassy, Pastor To Court (pics) by GavelSlam: 11:48am On Dec 01, 2017
989900:

99.5%

Source: Maggikitchen.com

A few decimal places too short.

Correct answer is 99.999999999%.

Please update the precision of your system.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Scandal: Housewife Threatens To Drag Christ Embassy, Pastor To Court (pics) by 989900: 11:48am On Dec 01, 2017
GavelSlam:

A few decimal places too short.

Correct answer is 99.999999999%.

Please update the precision of your system.

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Sex Scandal: Housewife Threatens To Drag Christ Embassy, Pastor To Court (pics) by Fourwinds: 11:51am On Dec 01, 2017
loneatar:
very true

2 Likes

Re: Sex Scandal: Housewife Threatens To Drag Christ Embassy, Pastor To Court (pics) by nickxtra(m): 11:51am On Dec 01, 2017
They are living to the church's name - Loveworld ministry

1 Like

Re: Sex Scandal: Housewife Threatens To Drag Christ Embassy, Pastor To Court (pics) by gidjah(m): 11:52am On Dec 01, 2017
he was my school mate way back in d higher institution,very much known as pastor kc then by d love world fellowship guys, never knew he would take this to another level even after becoming an ordained pastor now. ..Men Of God ....we should be care full while dealing with women generally, they can be our stumbling block o!

1 Like

Re: Sex Scandal: Housewife Threatens To Drag Christ Embassy, Pastor To Court (pics) by FRANKOSKI(m): 11:53am On Dec 01, 2017
IT IS NOT FOR KINGS OH LEMUEL, IT'S NOT FOR KINGS!

4 Likes

Re: Sex Scandal: Housewife Threatens To Drag Christ Embassy, Pastor To Court (pics) by Originalsly: 11:53am On Dec 01, 2017
False accusation?...maybe.... but the Pastor's reply makes me believe it is not. I'm a man of the cloth. There're certain things I shouldn't say......how can he say that after saying the woman is an adultress....loose.... has slept with two men in the church but the husband doesn't know. Hypocrite. Maybe he heard that ... and believe he must also get in on the action. He and the church should be dragged to court.... this is no different from the Catholic Church that for yearssss.... be sheltering and covering up their pedophile priests.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Scandal: Housewife Threatens To Drag Christ Embassy, Pastor To Court (pics) by jaxxy(m): 11:53am On Dec 01, 2017
Wtf is Man of the cloth? Randy pastors up to no gud.

2 Likes

Re: Sex Scandal: Housewife Threatens To Drag Christ Embassy, Pastor To Court (pics) by Pataricatering(f): 11:54am On Dec 01, 2017
You can also provide us with the evidence of their “ calling “ by God ?
alignacademy:

Interesting stat

Source?

2 Likes

Re: Sex Scandal: Housewife Threatens To Drag Christ Embassy, Pastor To Court (pics) by tobidipity(m): 11:57am On Dec 01, 2017
I comment my reserve

1 Like

Re: Sex Scandal: Housewife Threatens To Drag Christ Embassy, Pastor To Court (pics) by nothernstar: 11:59am On Dec 01, 2017
Why won't there sexual harassment and immorality when their women are encouraged to come to church almost naked. And the general overseer does not see anything wrong in it. Anyway na means of maki.g more money. That church stinks to high haven in immorality.

2 Likes

Re: Sex Scandal: Housewife Threatens To Drag Christ Embassy, Pastor To Court (pics) by dohhnutt1(m): 12:00pm On Dec 01, 2017
Pls wait

Re: Sex Scandal: Housewife Threatens To Drag Christ Embassy, Pastor To Court (pics) by GOFRONT(m): 12:04pm On Dec 01, 2017
And on the other thread, Sex chat of a Cleric and a Prostitute got leaked.....Konji nor dey respect anybody sha!!

2 Likes

Re: Sex Scandal: Housewife Threatens To Drag Christ Embassy, Pastor To Court (pics) by Realhommie(m): 12:07pm On Dec 01, 2017
loneatar:
It's more than 90% even.

2 Likes

Re: Sex Scandal: Housewife Threatens To Drag Christ Embassy, Pastor To Court (pics) by Dantedasz(m): 12:13pm On Dec 01, 2017
Embarrassing!
Nine months.......
Not surprised,since many of the members are under the pastors spell.

1 Like

Re: Sex Scandal: Housewife Threatens To Drag Christ Embassy, Pastor To Court (pics) by seguno2: 12:19pm On Dec 01, 2017
loneatar:

That is to say that they are called by Mammon grin

2 Likes

Re: Sex Scandal: Housewife Threatens To Drag Christ Embassy, Pastor To Court (pics) by triple996(m): 12:36pm On Dec 01, 2017
Nawawoo
D rate at which pastors r leading the way in adultery is seriously alarming
And this r d idiots that will pray 4 d progress of the nation
4rm the pastor dat died fornicating with a 19year old girl to d won dat is sleeping with a church-member daughter
90% of 9ja pastors r evil
We need help in diz country

Re: Sex Scandal: Housewife Threatens To Drag Christ Embassy, Pastor To Court (pics) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 01, 2017
Evablizin:
shocked

Judgement day will be great.
For you too. Do you think it will be a kind of, 'See wetin that man do with him life sef?'

Nobody will have time for another.

How will your own judgment end?

2 Likes

Re: Sex Scandal: Housewife Threatens To Drag Christ Embassy, Pastor To Court (pics) by Evablizin(f): 12:45pm On Dec 01, 2017
emusmithy:
For you too. Do you think it will be a kind of, 'See wetin that man do with him life sef?'

Nobody will have time for another.

How will your own judgment end?
My dear i'm just praying for God's grace and mercy upon my life.

3 Likes

Re: Sex Scandal: Housewife Threatens To Drag Christ Embassy, Pastor To Court (pics) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 01, 2017
loneatar:

85%? You meant 99.9% considering 9ja population... those remaining 0.1% (200,000,000 x 0.001 = 200,000). I can bet my life we don't even have 200,000 pastors genuinely called by God in 9ja. Go figure! undecided
Re: Sex Scandal: Housewife Threatens To Drag Christ Embassy, Pastor To Court (pics) by lindabon: 1:02pm On Dec 01, 2017
nothernstar:
Why won't there sexual harassment and immorality when their women are encouraged to come to church almost naked. And the general overseer does not see anything wrong in it. Anyway na means of maki.g more money. That church stinks to high haven in immorality.

As all churches in Nigeria. The church leaders learn the "act of manipulation" from somewhere.

But the way a woman dresses does not stop her from being sexually exploited or harassed. It's always about the power structure in the society. Most men believe they can do anything they want to a woman. What needs to be done is not only to change the mentality of the women but also the change the mentality of men. Women are not private possessions and have a right to live their lives without men constantly taking advantage of their sexuality and it does not matter who or what the woman is or how she dresses. You can cover yourself from head to toe, but if a male s£x pervert wants to have his way with you, he can and he will.
Sexual abuse no dey fear face. It has happened to the best and worst of women.

1 Like

Re: Sex Scandal: Housewife Threatens To Drag Christ Embassy, Pastor To Court (pics) by hahn(m): 1:03pm On Dec 01, 2017
loneatar:

Duh

You can't be called by something that doesn't exist

Re: Sex Scandal: Housewife Threatens To Drag Christ Embassy, Pastor To Court (pics) by hayzed1090: 1:09pm On Dec 01, 2017
lindabon:

As all churches in Nigeria. The church leader learned from somewhere.

The way a woman dresses does not stop her from being sexually exploited or harassed because it's always about the power structure in the society. Most men believe they can do anything they want to a woman. What needs to be done is not only to change the mentality of the women but also the change the mentality of men. Women are not private possessions and have a right to live their lives without men constantly taking advantage of their sexuality. Until men and women are raised to respect each other, I'm sorry, abuse by men will remain in our society and it does not matter who or what the woman is or how she dresses. You can cover yourself from head to toe, if a man wants to have his way with you, in most cases, he can and he will.

Madam na lie! No man can b tempted to rape u wen he can't see ur curves or ur chest pushing outside ur cloth. Dress moderately and properly cover urself and I promise that u will only attract respect and not erection

1 Like

Re: Sex Scandal: Housewife Threatens To Drag Christ Embassy, Pastor To Court (pics) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 01, 2017
http://saharareporters.com/2017/04/27/inner-city-perversion-and-immorality-okechukwu-nwanguma
read that.
the woman already shared her story before.
this is a shame.
it has been a series of cover up from the pastors...
pastor omoh and pastor ifeoma
these are top christ embassy pastors..
criminals in suit
how can these guys stand on the altar, claim they are filled with the holy spirit, speak in 'tongues' and live such despicable lives
Re: Sex Scandal: Housewife Threatens To Drag Christ Embassy, Pastor To Court (pics) by desmond2pk: 1:14pm On Dec 01, 2017
This is not church matter but office matter and it should be treated so.
I wouldn't like my wife to be sexually harassed at work so the matter should be treated equally.
The senior pastor, not the lady, should be suspended until he is cleared.
Pastor omoh is wrong in her judgement.
Re: Sex Scandal: Housewife Threatens To Drag Christ Embassy, Pastor To Court (pics) by oruma19: 1:16pm On Dec 01, 2017
Christ embassy pastors are known for this na. This is not news jor. Pentecostalism is a scam. People should seek God and forget church. They make God look like a money doubler. Yeye people fuxking people's wives. Some even use Jazz. It is in churches like CE, COZA, WINNERS etc u see pastors Bleep girls that came for counselling in the office. I am not joking I have seen it live and direct. May salvation return to Christianity.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Using Condom In Marriage:good Or Bad? / Help! My Neighbour Disturbs Me With His Generator / Nigerian U.S. Marines Officer Returns Home After 6 Years To Surprise His Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.