Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Sex Scandal: Housewife Threatens To Drag Christ Embassy, Pastor To Court (pics) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sex Scandal: Housewife Threatens To Drag Christ Embassy, Pastor To Court (pics) (38192 Views)

Christland Sex Scandal: Where Did We Go Wrong? What No One Is Talking About / FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live / Housewife Pregnant For Stepson In Nasarawa, Caught In Bed Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Scandal: Housewife Threatens To Drag Christ Embassy, Pastor To Court (pics) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 01, 2017
lindabon:

on point
and what better place to find manipulative and power drunk people than among pastors...
Re: Sex Scandal: Housewife Threatens To Drag Christ Embassy, Pastor To Court (pics) by lindabon: 1:32pm On Dec 01, 2017
hayzed1090:

Madam na lie! No man can b tempted to rape u wen he can't see ur curves or ur chest pushing outside ur cloth. Dress moderately and properly cover urself and I promise that u will only attract respect and not erection

‘A short skirt is not a yes. A red lip is not a yes. A wink is not a yes. What she wears and how she behaves are not invitations.’

*So to most men, please stop blaming women for your insatiable s£xual urges. Go and see a therapist before it gets to the point of raping your own daughters. Yes, it still happens. Some fathers have raped their own daughters from infancy. Come and tell me the precious little girl dressed in a provocative way to attract the perpetrator's attention.
*How about in some Muslim societies where the women mandatorily cover themselves from head to toe and sometimes they are not even allowed to go outside their homes. Yet the women still get raped, and in worst cases, the fate of these women is sealed by honor killing (killed by her family because she has lost her dignity), although they girl carried herself well, dressed in the most fully clothed way she can and most importantly, it was not her fault. Victim blaming and death of the victim happens in Christain societies as well.
*Both women and men can be raped, and in the case of men's sexual abuse, the perpetuators are usually MEN!!
*Three out of four rapes are committed by someone known to the victim.
These are FACTS, not FICTION

If you're going to make a counter-argument, back it up with facts, evidence and a superior argument to prove otherwise, else you're just excusing the inexcusable!!!!!

Seek consent from a woman before you do anything to her. Her body belongs to her not you. Only men who have no respect for themselves think its okay to disrespect others.
I maintain that the only way to eradicate rape culture in our society is to change the way we raise our men and women. Take away the power from men and have a balance; Where both men and women are empowered equally.

Without respect for oneself and for others, abuse will definitely happen.

2 Likes

Re: Sex Scandal: Housewife Threatens To Drag Christ Embassy, Pastor To Court (pics) by oruma19: 1:36pm On Dec 01, 2017
hiroz:
http://saharareporters.com/2017/04/27/inner-city-perversion-and-immorality-okechukwu-nwanguma
read that.
the woman already shared her story before.
this is a shame.
it has been a series of cover up from the pastors...
pastor omoh and pastor ifeoma
these are top christ embassy pastors..
criminals in suit
how can these guys stand on the altar, claim they are filled with the holy spirit, speak in 'tongues' and live such despicable lives
they always cover up for each other na. Its no news. Biodun Fatoyinbo of COZA is a typical example. He made a girl he forcefully had sex with to denounce Jesus because according to the girl, he lied and still preaches on the altar and nothing happens. Today Ese Walter is an atheist because of a pastor. Winners chapel pastors also Bleep members , redeemed pastors Bleep members too. Most of the churches with many branches have that problem because of the spread, they just recruited miscreants as pastors to man the branches. Are we then surprised it is happening like this? Even Oyakilome was accused by his wife of doing the same tin. So its no news.
Re: Sex Scandal: Housewife Threatens To Drag Christ Embassy, Pastor To Court (pics) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 01, 2017
https://newtelegraphonline.com/2017/04/sex-scandal-christ-embassy-pastor-harassing-married-woman/

Told that Brenda has WhatsApp chat where he was asking her to meet him in a hotel, Kaycee said: “It wasn’t me! It may be someone else. My phone was recently hacked. Whatever messages she might have received couldn’t have come from me.” Nosegbe, Brenda’s former boss at the school, said: “I don’t have any problem with Brenda. In fact, I haven’t seen her for some days and had been asking after her. How can she say that I didn’t like her?”
pastor KC funny sha.
no be only hacking..
idiot
Re: Sex Scandal: Housewife Threatens To Drag Christ Embassy, Pastor To Court (pics) by sanpipita(m): 2:13pm On Dec 01, 2017
loneatar:
85% of pastors in Nigeria are not called by God

Lol people who are businessmen.
Re: Sex Scandal: Housewife Threatens To Drag Christ Embassy, Pastor To Court (pics) by amalab30(m): 2:19pm On Dec 01, 2017
loneatar:
85% of pastors in Nigeria are not called by God

Sure you meant to say 95%?
Re: Sex Scandal: Housewife Threatens To Drag Christ Embassy, Pastor To Court (pics) by lindabon: 2:53pm On Dec 01, 2017
amalab30:

Sure you meant to say 95%?

or 101% ?
Re: Sex Scandal: Housewife Threatens To Drag Christ Embassy, Pastor To Court (pics) by Reyus: 3:21pm On Dec 01, 2017
These sexual advances, attempts and escapades are happening in many offices and churches all over the world. Not just Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Sex Scandal: Housewife Threatens To Drag Christ Embassy, Pastor To Court (pics) by joshrare(m): 3:38pm On Dec 01, 2017
Christ embassy pastors and scandals sha.... Na wa oooo
Re: Sex Scandal: Housewife Threatens To Drag Christ Embassy, Pastor To Court (pics) by Shally2: 4:01pm On Dec 01, 2017
No be CE? Lies, money and sex church. Forget their rings. They beep each other. Starting from the head. No shame?
Re: Sex Scandal: Housewife Threatens To Drag Christ Embassy, Pastor To Court (pics) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 01, 2017
Evablizin:
My dear i'm just praying for God's grace and mercy upon my life.
Nice. smiley

1 Like

Re: Sex Scandal: Housewife Threatens To Drag Christ Embassy, Pastor To Court (pics) by hayzed1090: 5:14pm On Dec 01, 2017
lindabon:

‘A short skirt is not a yes. A red lip is not a yes. A wink is not a yes. What she wears and how she behaves are not invitations.’

*So to most men, please stop blaming women for your insatiable s£xual urges. Go and see a therapist before it gets to the point of raping your own daughters. Yes, it still happens. Some fathers have raped their own daughters from infancy. Come and tell me the precious little girl dressed in a provocative way to attract the perpetrator's attention.
*How about in some Muslim societies where the women mandatorily cover themselves from head to toe and sometimes they are not even allowed to go outside their homes. Yet the women still get raped, and in worst cases, the fate of these women is sealed by honor killing (killed by her family because she has lost her dignity), although they girl carried herself well, dressed in the most fully clothed way she can and most importantly, it was not her fault. Victim blaming and death of the victim happens in Christain societies as well.
*Both women and men can be raped, and in the case of men's sexual abuse, the perpetuators are usually MEN!!
*Three out of four rapes are committed by someone known to the victim.
These are FACTS, not FICTION

If you're going to make a counter-argument, back it up with facts, evidence and a superior argument to prove otherwise, else you're just excusing the inexcusable!!!!!

Seek consent from a woman before you do anything to her. Her body belongs to her not you. Only men who have no respect for themselves think its okay to disrespect others.
I maintain that the only way to eradicate rape culture in our society is to change the way we raise our men and women. Take away the power from men and have a balance; Where both men and women are empowered equally.

Without respect for oneself and for others, abuse will definitely happen.

I guess u Dnt get me. Nothing justifies rape, it's barbaric and perpetrators shld be killed if possible. However, u can't dispute the fact that dressing also has smtn to do with rape.

1 Like

Re: Sex Scandal: Housewife Threatens To Drag Christ Embassy, Pastor To Court (pics) by alfsalami: 6:22pm On Dec 01, 2017
Open secret! Why their G.O. wife quite her marriage ? Disgracing Christianity
Re: Sex Scandal: Housewife Threatens To Drag Christ Embassy, Pastor To Court (pics) by francizy(m): 6:54pm On Dec 01, 2017
loneatar:
98.5% of pastors in Nigeria are not called by God

Fixed!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Husband Thanks His Wife For Putting His Name Under Her Father's House (Pix) / Help! My Neighbour Disturbs Me With His Generator / Using Condom In Marriage:good Or Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.