Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

E-money In His N35m Mercedes Bus (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money In His N35m Mercedes Bus (Photos) (47553 Views)

Police Bangs Kizz Daniel Forseizing Laundry Bus (photos) / E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo In His N37 Million Mercedes Bus - Photos / E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-money In His N35m Mercedes Bus (Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 1:48pm On Dec 01, 2017
Rich daddy
Re: E-money In His N35m Mercedes Bus (Photos) by raymondFirstborn(m): 2:16pm On Dec 01, 2017
onatisi:
this is the problem we have in Nigeria
people are already praying that they should be rich like e money
yet no one has bothered to find out how he made his money
no one is even asking what is current business is
all we worship is wealth and affluence
and this is the root cause of the get rich quick desperation among ppl
it doesn't matter how many ppl you kill
it doesn't matter how many human heads you sacrifice
just get the money and ppl will worship you
no one will bother to ask how someone with a salary of 20k per month last month
all of sudden within 2 weeks bought a range rover of 10million naira without any verifiable proof of business

THERE IS REALLY A MORAL SYSTEM FAILURE IN NIGERIA

E-money is the CEO of Fivestar group of companies.

consists of

Five star cement(popular cement brand in the East)
Five star oil & gas
Five star records
Re: E-money In His N35m Mercedes Bus (Photos) by wonlasewonimi: 2:19pm On Dec 01, 2017
raymondFirstborn:

E-money is the CEO of Fivestar group of companies.

consists of

Five star cement(popular cement brand in the East)
Five star oil & gas
Five star records

Five star cement(popular cement brand in the East) - have you seen anyone buying this cement before?
Five star oil & gas - supplying diesel and kerosene is not enough to justify the kind of wealth he displays
Five star records - you think people like skibii will generate enough revenue to even buy a camry muscle?
Re: E-money In His N35m Mercedes Bus (Photos) by Abbeysunday(m): 2:24pm On Dec 01, 2017
Abeg since d bus has a toilet....Wie wil d shit go after person don shit inside

Abi d tin get hin own soakaway too
Re: E-money In His N35m Mercedes Bus (Photos) by johnteeygraphix: 3:27pm On Dec 01, 2017
https://donate-ng.com/project/761

Thirteen-year-old Susan OreOluwa Ologan needsour help. She was hit by a car on July 31, 2017 .
The driver has been un-cooperative.

She is a student of Bloom Heights School, Bibilari, Basorun, Ibadan

Her parents have spent in excess of two-million naira (N2m) {the outstanding bills is in excess of N1.8million as of today}, her daily oxygen need in the ICU is N18,000 (add that to the cost of feeding through tubes, cleaning, physiotherapy, drips, etc). Her parents are in need of support in prayers and cash.

She's in need of further surgeries, the primary one is to drain fluids from her very swollen head.

(She has been placed on antibiotics - Vancomycin IV and Piperacillin/Tazobactam IV - thereby delaying further surgeries on her.)

This is a plea to everyone.

Susan Oreoluwa Ologan needs our help.
Re: E-money In His N35m Mercedes Bus (Photos) by Fxmanager(m): 4:10pm On Dec 01, 2017
EmmyBusko:
Oluwa answer on time o
Amen.

1 Like

Re: E-money In His N35m Mercedes Bus (Photos) by Fxmanager(m): 4:12pm On Dec 01, 2017
enemyofprogress:
This boy just dey oppress me and dey make me vex with God for not picking my calls yet
Don't worry, God will soon pick your calls.
Re: E-money In His N35m Mercedes Bus (Photos) by wonlasewonimi: 4:15pm On Dec 01, 2017
God will not pick any calls tapped into ungodly/unclean sources.
Re: E-money In His N35m Mercedes Bus (Photos) by Arckeen: 4:41pm On Dec 01, 2017
Egbon AIRfORCE1 I wan ask you one question Abeg . When u go do your music video ?cos I no understand u.
Re: E-money In His N35m Mercedes Bus (Photos) by Bigprick9inches: 5:27pm On Dec 01, 2017
Lalas247:
Most Celebs have this ... nothing new
He even needs a private Jet too .... etc
Please shut up before I shut u up with my long prick
Re: E-money In His N35m Mercedes Bus (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 8:09pm On Dec 01, 2017
Fxmanager:
Don't worry, God will soon pick your calls.
Ameeeeeeeeeeen o
Re: E-money In His N35m Mercedes Bus (Photos) by Omololupromise: 8:22pm On Dec 01, 2017
Na so

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Wears See-Through Top & Bum Shorts / Mercy Aigbe Shares Photo With A Man On Set / BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.