Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,050 members, 7,956,916 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:25 PM

Guy's Reaction To Girl's Request Totally Shocks Her - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Guy's Reaction To Girl's Request Totally Shocks Her (871 Views)

FG Is Committed To Girl-child Education- Shettima / How Can I Get Rid Of Scorpions Totally From My Apartment? / Muslim Lady's #10YearChallenge Photo Shocks Twitter Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy's Reaction To Girl's Request Totally Shocks Her by Lancelott(m): 9:08am On Dec 01, 2017
We are all familiar with the friend zone which some ladies use to put guys in awkward positions, but perhaps we could learn a thing or two from this guy.

Nobody likes being rejected, but some people deal with it worse than others. In fact, some people can’t even cope with being rejected by somebody they aren’t even interested in! That’s what happened recently after a guy and a girl had a date together. The girl texted the guy (a Redditor named ToastedCookieOats ) the following day to tell him that she “didn’t see him as a romantic partner” but hoped that they could remain friends. The guy politely revealed that the feeling was mutual and…well…things escalated pretty quickly from there. Check out the full hilarious conversation below.
source: https://www.boredpanda.com/crazy-1st-date-reject/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=cutencountry

cc lalasticlala
Re: Guy's Reaction To Girl's Request Totally Shocks Her by Lancelott(m): 9:11am On Dec 01, 2017
Images below

Re: Guy's Reaction To Girl's Request Totally Shocks Her by Lancelott(m): 9:16am On Dec 01, 2017
more images

Re: Guy's Reaction To Girl's Request Totally Shocks Her by Lancelott(m): 9:19am On Dec 01, 2017

Re: Guy's Reaction To Girl's Request Totally Shocks Her by Lancelott(m): 9:23am On Dec 01, 2017
more

Re: Guy's Reaction To Girl's Request Totally Shocks Her by whitebeard(m): 9:25am On Dec 01, 2017

What is wrong with her, she is lucky i am not the guy..!!

1 Like

Re: Guy's Reaction To Girl's Request Totally Shocks Her by Lancelott(m): 9:48am On Dec 01, 2017
Me sef shock o
Re: Guy's Reaction To Girl's Request Totally Shocks Her by Skyfornia(m): 9:53am On Dec 01, 2017
Stale

(1) (Reply)

Country / Breaking! Former Chelsea And Man City Star Weah Wins Liberian Presidential Run O / Music: Rihanna Ft Calvin Harris – Breathe Me || Deckmob.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.