Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Shan George Meets US Police Officer Who Hailed Nigeria Police Force (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shan George Meets US Police Officer Who Hailed Nigeria Police Force (Photo) (36743 Views)

"You Are Goat": Njideka Okeke To Man Who Hailed Gozie Okeke For Taking Her Back / Shan George Calls Teddy A’s Dick A 'Tiny Noodle' (BBNaija Photo) / Shan George's Sister, Queen Dies In Accident 5 Days After Calabar Carnival Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shan George Meets US Police Officer Who Hailed Nigeria Police Force (Photo) by Nodogragra4me(m): 3:54pm On Dec 01, 2017
daewoorazer:

She was overwhelmed that she couldn't identify that was an euphemism to:

'Nigerian cops' püssies is one of the best in the world'

Even man-o-war in Nigeria is better off those fools in black.

I prefer the civil defence people to the police. I am yet to see a defence personel who didn't handle the riffle professionally.
Re: Shan George Meets US Police Officer Who Hailed Nigeria Police Force (Photo) by CirocBoi(m): 4:14pm On Dec 01, 2017
daewoorazer:

Lwkmd Oga shuoooo u dey vex o
Re: Shan George Meets US Police Officer Who Hailed Nigeria Police Force (Photo) by feelgoodstuffs(m): 4:31pm On Dec 01, 2017
Liesssss.... Audio of him saying it or Adonbilifit
Re: Shan George Meets US Police Officer Who Hailed Nigeria Police Force (Photo) by ariklawani(f): 5:00pm On Dec 01, 2017
He's right.less pay with less equipments.them dey try,
Re: Shan George Meets US Police Officer Who Hailed Nigeria Police Force (Photo) by Innobee99(m): 5:11pm On Dec 01, 2017
bettercreature:
How much is that space?
Uno understand?

Not for sale!
Military Zone, beware!
Re: Shan George Meets US Police Officer Who Hailed Nigeria Police Force (Photo) by stuffs4me(m): 5:30pm On Dec 01, 2017
''I met this NYPD officer in New York, and he said the Nigeria Police is one of the best in the world. That he has never known of a Police that works so effectively with so less equipped and underpaid. Who is saying Nigeria Police is the worst in the world ? How? #respectthenigeriapolice #hardworkers #security #police #nigeria #newyork''

---Shawn George.
Re: Shan George Meets US Police Officer Who Hailed Nigeria Police Force (Photo) by YaxxVille(m): 5:33pm On Dec 01, 2017
i dont kno ur reasons but here in Naija we see otherwise, so the need for immediate reform.
Re: Shan George Meets US Police Officer Who Hailed Nigeria Police Force (Photo) by Princedapace(m): 5:33pm On Dec 01, 2017
daewoorazer:

Basic reasoning u said

Their poor remuneration justifies
-- them taking bribes at gun point
-- drinking beer and gins in uniform
-- shooting at students on rally?

If you were a herbivore, you'd be a goat

I'm sorry, but u no follow at all. Ur senators who earn well and behave like fools, how many times have u blasted them? What about ur lecturers who earn so well and misbehave?

Policing is a dangerous game.. I am not justifying their shortcomings.. What I am saying is that we shouldn't expect anything else from them when we don't care for them. Simple.
Re: Shan George Meets US Police Officer Who Hailed Nigeria Police Force (Photo) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 01, 2017
Just to bleep your old congo meat kponyon. Women n their fish brain.
Re: Shan George Meets US Police Officer Who Hailed Nigeria Police Force (Photo) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 01, 2017
Who say dem nor dey pay koti well? If i hear am! NPF na d most korupt agency in 9ja. Na police barak i 4 grow o! And na 9ja i dey.
Re: Shan George Meets US Police Officer Who Hailed Nigeria Police Force (Photo) by Sike(m): 6:35pm On Dec 01, 2017
OLODO NI SHAN GEORGR YII MEHN!`
Re: Shan George Meets US Police Officer Who Hailed Nigeria Police Force (Photo) by vinceee(m): 6:38pm On Dec 01, 2017
That Was Just A Complement To Bleep you Na.!
Re: Shan George Meets US Police Officer Who Hailed Nigeria Police Force (Photo) by Turbocharged: 7:25pm On Dec 01, 2017
Just like I told Rasheeda that her mom cooks better that my mom, so she can give me kitten chop.

All na wash.
Re: Shan George Meets US Police Officer Who Hailed Nigeria Police Force (Photo) by hafeenah(f): 7:29pm On Dec 01, 2017
Abeg shift make I faint.they 're the worst ever
Re: Shan George Meets US Police Officer Who Hailed Nigeria Police Force (Photo) by gz: 7:30pm On Dec 01, 2017
Sarcasm at it highest. So gullible.
Re: Shan George Meets US Police Officer Who Hailed Nigeria Police Force (Photo) by shomutuski(m): 7:55pm On Dec 01, 2017
daewoorazer:

Damn! That's an upper cut to the chin... knock out
Re: Shan George Meets US Police Officer Who Hailed Nigeria Police Force (Photo) by foremost55(m): 10:08pm On Dec 01, 2017
nice one there��
Re: Shan George Meets US Police Officer Who Hailed Nigeria Police Force (Photo) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 01, 2017
Shan George,he probably said that so he could get in between your thighs. I know you smart enough to know he didn't mean it and you haven't given him the.....oh no you didn't!
Re: Shan George Meets US Police Officer Who Hailed Nigeria Police Force (Photo) by Ikpangi: 10:27pm On Dec 01, 2017
Na dream saying be this oh.come police head quarters for p.h you go see police they stop motor and collect
Re: Shan George Meets US Police Officer Who Hailed Nigeria Police Force (Photo) by Fury007: 12:11am On Dec 02, 2017
Nonsense!!
Re: Shan George Meets US Police Officer Who Hailed Nigeria Police Force (Photo) by vioment: 2:52am On Dec 02, 2017
Generalkaycee:
Madam,, the police officer is deceiving you.

lol grin Even her dey take am like joke.

1 Like

Re: Shan George Meets US Police Officer Who Hailed Nigeria Police Force (Photo) by valinno(m): 5:09am On Dec 02, 2017
Big joke of 1st december
Re: Shan George Meets US Police Officer Who Hailed Nigeria Police Force (Photo) by TheGreatIYANU: 6:50am On Dec 02, 2017
LifestyleTonite:
Nigerian Veteran Actress, Shan George shared a picture she took with an US Police Officer whom she said hailed the Nigeria Police Force as one of the best in the world.

Her Instagram post:

http://www.purplefeel.com/2017/12/shan-george-us-police-officer-hails-nigeria-police-force.html

Poorly equipped with AK47s?! Wetin you won equip them with again?! BAZOOKA
Re: Shan George Meets US Police Officer Who Hailed Nigeria Police Force (Photo) by Nobody: 12:45am On Dec 03, 2017
Some men will say anything for expired pussy grin
Re: Shan George Meets US Police Officer Who Hailed Nigeria Police Force (Photo) by tk4rd: 1:32am On Dec 03, 2017
The Police officer just told her the reason nigeria police is worse, and that given same circumstances, they themselves in the U.S would perform badly too...
Shan George.. Where did you keep your reasoning.??
You couldn't even discern when someone was indirectly hitting your butts..
Meanwhile, I'm waiting to see her pose with our Nigeria Police in such close proximity, and the policeman all smiles too.
Re: Shan George Meets US Police Officer Who Hailed Nigeria Police Force (Photo) by Nobody: 5:04am On Dec 26, 2017
[quote author=daewoorazer post=62878571] She was overwhelmed that she couldn't identify that was an euphemism to:
[/quote
those boys o war are all cultist. Please respect d police force because many had died to keep u alive. Search Owerri zenith bank robbery on youtube and u will be proud of npf

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Empress Njamah, Wizkid And His Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Chilling!(photos) / Adunni Ade Looks Different, Shares Cute Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday / Femi Branch Charged To Court For Issuing Dud Cheque (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.