Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,529 members, 7,816,291 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Eko Atlantic Newest Updates In Pictures - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Eko Atlantic Newest Updates In Pictures (50727 Views)

Eko Atlantic Growth Continues / ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower / Eko Atlantic Taking Shape - Latest Beautiful Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eko Atlantic Newest Updates In Pictures by mrvitalis(m): 8:44pm On Dec 01, 2017
urahara:

Pls I would be glad if you could post statistical data pertaining the matter on ground.
I'm not your ex governor abeg
Re: Eko Atlantic Newest Updates In Pictures by urahara(m): 8:47pm On Dec 01, 2017
mrvitalis:

I'm not your ex governor abeg

Dude , when did the Lagos state ex governor admit that Lagos was developed by Igbo's .read the link , the letter was written to tinubu and not by him undecided
Re: Eko Atlantic Newest Updates In Pictures by omoelerin1: 8:57pm On Dec 01, 2017
Jidoski2000:

But you can live in Netherland?
I don't know about Netherland, but Eko Atlantic city used to be a lagoon that is sand filled. Even the whole VI, Lekki, Ajah are dangerous, talk less of Eko Atlantic City.
Re: Eko Atlantic Newest Updates In Pictures by kettykin: 9:24pm On Dec 01, 2017
Scatterscatter:
We have places that are more beautiful than this in the East undecided Moreover, we helped them develop Lagos, noting special undecided lipsrsealed

The first lanlord in the Eko Altantic is an igbo Man Dr. ABC Orjiako , one of the finest towers in Victoria island is owned by Ernest Azudialu of Nestoil

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2017/09/25/eko-atlantic-gets-first-occupant-as-abc-orjiako-acquires-afren-tower/

The first building to be completed in Nigeria’s cutting-edge city of the future, Eko Atlantic, has been acquired by oil magnate and Chairman of Seplat Petroleum Development Company Plc, Dr. ABC Orjiako.
The 15-storey building, designated Alpha 1 or Afren Tower, was designed by James Cubitt architects and built by the Chagoury-owned construction firm, ITB Nigeria Limited, for a private investor with the intention of having Afren Plc, once a London Stock Exchange (LSE) listed independent oil and gas firm with interests in Nigeria, Ghana, Kurdistan, The Gabon and Cote d’Ivoire, as its anchor tenant.

http://allafrica.com/stories/201509140227.html
Nigeria: Nestoil Towers - Like a Colossus in Victoria Island's Skyline

A new edifice that would for years to come remain a defining touchstone in structural design and architectural elegance has risen in Victoria Island, Lagos, and it's no surprise why it has been a talking point ever since.

Buildings have long gone beyond serving goals that are merely functional; they have invariably become artistic statements whose aesthetic allure is comparable to an exquisite oil painting on a shimmering canvas. And like works of art lend some beauty to their surrounding space, so do buildings to streets and neighbourhoods. It's for similar reasons that the Nestoil Towers has been such a compelling presence in its Victoria Island, Lagos, location.
Re: Eko Atlantic Newest Updates In Pictures by CaptainFM1: 9:29pm On Dec 01, 2017
Basic123:
p
Are you one of "we developed lagos crew"? cool

I'm a Nigerian. Nigerians developed Lagos!
Re: Eko Atlantic Newest Updates In Pictures by Basic123: 10:02pm On Dec 01, 2017
CaptainFM1:

I'm a Nigerian. Nigerians developed Lagos!
YEAH!

just like NIGERIANS developed the whole IGBOLAND
as against the impression the IPOB TERRORISTS AND ABA MADE JEWS want to give us that their own states receive allocation from ONAHEZE NDIGBO COOPERATIVE SOCIETY.
Re: Eko Atlantic Newest Updates In Pictures by akigbemaru: 10:28pm On Dec 01, 2017
Raydos:
Eko Atlantic is a new coastal city being built on Victoria Island adjacent to Lagos, Nigeria, to solve the chronic shortage of real estate in the world’s fastest-growing megacity. It is a focal point for investors capitalising on rich development growth based on massive demand – and a gateway to emerging markets of the continent.

We bring the latest pictures taken from different angles of eko atlantic city.

Re: Eko Atlantic Newest Updates In Pictures by Rikidony(m): 11:09pm On Dec 01, 2017
Freeze007:
You think this is a skyscraper then wait and see what Calabar would turn to, bros, thanks for the HINT

I am a Nigerian who looks at fact-in from the past for the future which is saying SOUTH SOUTH GO FINE LIKE NO OTHER MAN BUSINESS AND ANY COUNTRY WEH go like take architectural designs from the PRESIDENT OF STRUCTURAL design...

Make ona she show muzzle when ona go see design and structure trust me ona go �

MARK MY WORDS

my guy stop lying wetin Calabar dey build grin grin
Re: Eko Atlantic Newest Updates In Pictures by gevans(m): 11:36pm On Dec 01, 2017
this is cool
Re: Eko Atlantic Newest Updates In Pictures by bluecircle470: 11:43pm On Dec 01, 2017
can anybody identify my building here?
Re: Eko Atlantic Newest Updates In Pictures by MayorofLagos(m): 11:43pm On Dec 01, 2017
I wouldnt mind to have the whole city occupied by Ibo....on one condition, Yoruba will be the tax enforcers!

Yorubas should stop muscling with Ibo. Let them have whatever they desire in Yorubaland....just make sure you hold on to the political power and the law....customary and civil laws.

Meanwhile, to Ibos, this is what your new city will look like. Go and bring your people to come buy land, right on the ocean. grin

Re: Eko Atlantic Newest Updates In Pictures by Nationalman: 12:28am On Dec 02, 2017
Scatterscatter:
We have places that are more beautiful than this in the East undecided Moreover, we helped them develop Lagos, noting special undecided lipsrsealed
show us
Re: Eko Atlantic Newest Updates In Pictures by madjune(m): 2:56am On Dec 02, 2017
mrskillz:

Coming from a negative mind set. Be careful, so that this does not affect ur personal life

Punk off.

What do you know about the water spirit?

You ever knew the history of Atlantis?
Re: Eko Atlantic Newest Updates In Pictures by sultaan(m): 3:21am On Dec 02, 2017
So the whole project is already facing bankruptcy.

I knew they have chewed more than they can bite. The rent collectors can't pay on the mortgage with all that empty space.

Some banks are going to have problems from this failure they financed
Re: Eko Atlantic Newest Updates In Pictures by haybabel(m): 7:16am On Dec 02, 2017
victorazyvictor:
Our Niger Delta oil money is been wasted here undecided

bros u too dy lie
dis 1 na state government project no b fed.

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic Newest Updates In Pictures by Freeze007(m): 8:11am On Dec 02, 2017
Rikidony:

my guy stop lying wetin Calabar dey build grin grin
I am sorry if you can't see it!!
I shall be praying you see what I see...
Cheers One love!!
Re: Eko Atlantic Newest Updates In Pictures by Elfaris(m): 9:20am On Dec 02, 2017
slimfairboy:

Abi o, after all. . .

Naija na we country, good or bad!
Abi o
Re: Eko Atlantic Newest Updates In Pictures by Rikidony(m): 12:59pm On Dec 02, 2017
Freeze007:

I am sorry if you can't see it!!
I shall be praying you see what I see...
Cheers One love!!
what did you see bro I dey calabar, yarn me
Re: Eko Atlantic Newest Updates In Pictures by Freeze007(m): 3:28pm On Dec 02, 2017
Rikidony:

what did you see bro I dey calabar, yarn me

I Corinthians 2:15-17

After reading take a deep breath and sing in praise because you will witness what i have told you keyin Obong Jesus Christ Amen
Re: Eko Atlantic Newest Updates In Pictures by Chukapage(m): 6:44pm On Dec 02, 2017
urahara:

grin grin grin grin loooooool@ the bolded.

Then how developed will you say s.e is . smiley
SE is developed measuring from the "Nigerian " standard of development ..I bet my head you have not even crossed ore before sef jst watching bleeped up nollywood IBU and osufia and hear says village films and judging SE by it..
Re: Eko Atlantic Newest Updates In Pictures by urahara(m): 7:17pm On Dec 02, 2017
Chukapage:
SE is developed measuring from the "Nigerian " standard of development ..I bet my head you have not even crossed ore before sef jst watching bleeped up nollywood IBU and osufia and hear says village films and judging SE by it..

Lmao , I will try to travel to the east one of these days.
Re: Eko Atlantic Newest Updates In Pictures by Chukapage(m): 7:38pm On Dec 02, 2017
urahara:

Lmao , I will try to travel to the east one of these days.
now your talking, when I was younger the environment had way too much stereotypes we were told that in the WEStern Nigeria diabolism is too much in fact you need jazz to ward off their jazz but my guy I entered Ibadan stayed one year I enjoyed it no much ancient diabolism there sef its normal just like in the East here nothing much I entered Ogun state na there I flex sef the only part of Nigeria I have not been to is NORTH so baba its all stereotypes nothing more travelling enlightened me on Western Nigeria I realised its all stereotypes.
Re: Eko Atlantic Newest Updates In Pictures by urahara(m): 7:53pm On Dec 02, 2017
Chukapage:
now your talking, when I was younger the environment had way too much stereotypes we were told that in the WEStern Nigeria diabolism is too much in fact you need jazz to ward off their jazz but my guy I entered Ibadan stayed one year I enjoyed it no much ancient diabolism there sef its normal just like in the East here nothing much I entered Ogun state na there I flex sef the only part of Nigeria I have not been to is NORTH so baba its all stereotypes nothing more travelling enlightened me on Western Nigeria I realised its all stereotypes.

smiley smiley....
Hmmmmmn , actually the stereotypes I had were as a result of what I read on Nairaland. cry cry
Re: Eko Atlantic Newest Updates In Pictures by Chukapage(m): 8:05pm On Dec 02, 2017
urahara:

smiley smiley....
Hmmmmmn , actually the stereotypes I had were as a result of what I read on Nairaland. cry cry
we fight on internet and in real life or off internet we live peacefully don't take the e wars serious
Re: Eko Atlantic Newest Updates In Pictures by urahara(m): 8:07pm On Dec 02, 2017
Chukapage:
we fight on internet and in real life or off internet we live peacefully don't take the e wars serious

grin grin smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Inside Abuja's Empty Luxurious Estates / Nigerian Woman Escapes The London Fire Tragedy With Her Grandson (Photos) / Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.