Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,888 members, 7,828,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / . (1194 Views)

How To Check Admission Status On JAMB CAPS / Breaking News!!! U Can Now Check Your Unilorin Admission Status On Jamb Site / Updates From JAMB CAPS Intensive Training and Sensitization Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Foxie: 2:24pm On Dec 01, 2017
Re: . by Nnamdiojukwu: 2:41pm On Dec 01, 2017
Relax,mine is showing the same thing but my school of choice and jamb have given me admission.

So,please relax.

1 Like

Re: . by Foxie: 2:47pm On Dec 01, 2017
Nnamdiojukwu:
Relax,mine is showing the same thing but my school of choice and jamb have given me admission.

So,please relax.
Re: . by Nnamdiojukwu: 2:50pm On Dec 01, 2017
Foxie:
Okay, my reason for asking is because her name is yet to appear on the school list that was just released, though her department isn't yet on the list, so I'm guessing it's not just particular to her
Have faith,think positive.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 01, 2017
Foxie:
Okay, my reason for asking is because her name is yet to appear on the school list that was just released, though her department isn't yet on the list, so I'm guessing it's not just particular to her

The reason is because the CAPS was just updated probably today or yesterday. It'll take about five days before the admission status is updated.
Re: . by CornelG(m): 4:24pm On Dec 01, 2017
The same thing with mine given through caps but on the jamb checking portal is nowhere to be found. Pls any advice guys
Re: . by jamesbuoye: 4:35pm On Dec 01, 2017
Please help, I tried to check mine on the school portal and jamb portal but all what am getting is 'no admission information found'(on school portal), and on jamb portal 'admission not given yet', and have been using my email to log into jamb caps portal but all am getting is 'invalid log in credentials' help please.

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About 2018 Jupeb - Admisson Post / How To Tell Lies To Get Money As Undergraduate From Your People / BSU: Meet Alex Iyaji, Benue State First Class Graduate (his Story Will Melt Your

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.