Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Peter Okoye Poses Inside His Mercedes G Wagon (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Poses Inside His Mercedes G Wagon (Photo) (43358 Views)

Paul Okoye Poses With 6 Women / Regina Daniels Poses Inside Nwoko Private Jet / Peter Okoye Poses With Two Gigantic Bouncers In D.C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Poses Inside His Mercedes G Wagon (Photo) by itsandi(m): 4:01pm On Dec 01, 2017
Not sure he can drive it. Thats not how drivers sit tongue
Re: Peter Okoye Poses Inside His Mercedes G Wagon (Photo) by MCzubby247(m): 4:06pm On Dec 01, 2017
yusufu16:
Peter always trying to remain relevant by showing off on social media. This is childish. I respect Paul any day any time, who despite the most talented remained humble.
taah jor,
didn't you know that peter wasn't give chance to showcase his own talent peter is even more humble than Paul.
calculate before you write man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Poses Inside His Mercedes G Wagon (Photo) by walosky(m): 4:08pm On Dec 01, 2017
bareal:
Oloorun.... E wear suit, ẹ no wear socks. Stupid dress sense.

Bushman

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Poses Inside His Mercedes G Wagon (Photo) by yusufu16: 4:11pm On Dec 01, 2017
MCzubby247:

taah jor,
didn't you know that peter wasn't give chance to showcase his own talent peter is even more humble than Paul.
calculate before you write man

Now that they are separate and each have released their single, who is more talented? Judge for yourself

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Poses Inside His Mercedes G Wagon (Photo) by SmartMugu: 4:13pm On Dec 01, 2017
bareal:
Chairman, your eyes sharp o. You be eagle? Person dey show you him car, na him socks you first look. See finishing. No let make him release album ontop ur matter o. Lol

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Poses Inside His Mercedes G Wagon (Photo) by Gtoosmooth(m): 4:23pm On Dec 01, 2017
Being quite doesn't indicate humility, in fact those that are quite are the most wicked ones because you don't know there next move... It's is better to be the social type than keeping to yourself...

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Poses Inside His Mercedes G Wagon (Photo) by bareal(m): 4:27pm On Dec 01, 2017
SmartMugu:

Chairman, your eyes sharp o. You be eagle? Person dey show you him car, na him socks you first look. See finishing. No let make him release album ontop ur matter o. Lol

No mind am, na this kind person dey wear socks for agbada.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Poses Inside His Mercedes G Wagon (Photo) by bareal(m): 4:28pm On Dec 01, 2017
walosky:

Bushman

Na person like u go come wear socks and boot for agbada... grin
Re: Peter Okoye Poses Inside His Mercedes G Wagon (Photo) by SmartMugu: 4:33pm On Dec 01, 2017
bareal:

No mind am, na this kind person dey wear socks for agbada.
Lol. You get bad mouth. Why u dey tab am like this na? Free this guy abeg. Haba! Ser finishing. Both of una fight? Lol
Re: Peter Okoye Poses Inside His Mercedes G Wagon (Photo) by kobibosz(m): 4:54pm On Dec 01, 2017
Is dis 1news
Re: Peter Okoye Poses Inside His Mercedes G Wagon (Photo) by tomdon(m): 4:58pm On Dec 01, 2017
Howre they comfortable wearing shoes without socks
Re: Peter Okoye Poses Inside His Mercedes G Wagon (Photo) by 4toMaStEr(m): 5:03pm On Dec 01, 2017
Gerrrrrrrrooooooouuuuttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Peter Okoye Poses Inside His Mercedes G Wagon (Photo) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 01, 2017
He's looking good!
Besides I can help u buy that suit his wearing from Jumia...am a Jumia sales consultant...am always available to help u buy anytin u want from Jumia...call me on 08163201900. I will help u get the best deals on Jumia. Thanks
Re: Peter Okoye Poses Inside His Mercedes G Wagon (Photo) by oodua1stson: 5:13pm On Dec 01, 2017
yusufu16:
Peter always trying to remain relevant by showing off on social media. This is childish. I respect Paul any day any time, who despite the most talented remained humble.
seriously, what would a person named yusufu know about humility or celebrity?

It's not as if you're busy making bombs

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Poses Inside His Mercedes G Wagon (Photo) by asawanathegreat(m): 5:13pm On Dec 01, 2017
Make him go pose with em twin brother.
Re: Peter Okoye Poses Inside His Mercedes G Wagon (Photo) by walosky(m): 5:21pm On Dec 01, 2017
bareal:

Na person like u go come wear socks and boot for agbada... grin
lol!
Re: Peter Okoye Poses Inside His Mercedes G Wagon (Photo) by Bigsteveg(m): 5:21pm On Dec 01, 2017
YomzzyDBlogger:
Koolest Dude cool cool

More Photos >> http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/12/peter-okoye-pose-inside-his-mercedes-g.html

Later u will be saying Nigeria politicians are greedy.
How about u?
What could be more selfish than being ftc on your own thread
Na wah o
Re: Peter Okoye Poses Inside His Mercedes G Wagon (Photo) by seniormallam(m): 6:22pm On Dec 01, 2017
yusufu16:
na who talent help? they are into showbiz, peter got all the swag and he's commercially bankable, u dey talk about talent? so how come wizzy and davido were making money more than dare art'alade & braimoh if its about talent.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Poses Inside His Mercedes G Wagon (Photo) by ademi87(m): 6:27pm On Dec 01, 2017
yusufu16:
it's a showbiz now.... The guy needs it...
Re: Peter Okoye Poses Inside His Mercedes G Wagon (Photo) by seniormallam(m): 6:36pm On Dec 01, 2017
after their breakup I discovered that their ambition differs, peter trying to go the usher Raymond style international while Paul is doing the Igbo phyno style, two can only work together except they agree.
Re: Peter Okoye Poses Inside His Mercedes G Wagon (Photo) by santoschubi: 7:51pm On Dec 01, 2017
U kw pauls video was banned
Re: Peter Okoye Poses Inside His Mercedes G Wagon (Photo) by mruwaifo(m): 8:55pm On Dec 01, 2017
Vanity and vain social media attention shall be the downfall of these guys .
Re: Peter Okoye Poses Inside His Mercedes G Wagon (Photo) by Diso60090(m): 9:12pm On Dec 01, 2017
Make una show us better news na God i use beg una

Was good about the Friday?
Re: Peter Okoye Poses Inside His Mercedes G Wagon (Photo) by Cusan: 9:32pm On Dec 01, 2017
I don't know the difference between Paul and peter
Re: Peter Okoye Poses Inside His Mercedes G Wagon (Photo) by Here2day(m): 10:03pm On Dec 01, 2017
Paul all the way!
yusufu16:
Re: Peter Okoye Poses Inside His Mercedes G Wagon (Photo) by valinno(m): 5:02am On Dec 02, 2017
I love this,am expecting my own before the end of December 2017
Re: Peter Okoye Poses Inside His Mercedes G Wagon (Photo) by Ftom: 11:18am On Dec 02, 2017
Paul is the real Psquare voice. this olodo was just lip syncking and appearing in music videos
Re: Peter Okoye Poses Inside His Mercedes G Wagon (Photo) by sydneyboss(m): 9:54am On Dec 03, 2017
yusufu16:

Now that they are separate and each have released their single, who is more talented? Judge for yourself

It's quite clear... Peter's song is better than that of Paul...
Re: Peter Okoye Poses Inside His Mercedes G Wagon (Photo) by sydneyboss(m): 9:56am On Dec 03, 2017
Ftom:
Paul is the real Psquare voice. this olodo was just lip syncking and appearing in music videos

At least he shamed you with his two singles... tongue
Re: Peter Okoye Poses Inside His Mercedes G Wagon (Photo) by Fawklicant: 10:12pm On Dec 04, 2017
bareal:

Bros, you don't show stockings on "driver's loafers". It is a fashion blunder.
Re: Peter Okoye Poses Inside His Mercedes G Wagon (Photo) by Ecuador1(m): 12:19am On Dec 05, 2017
bareal:
No b everybody dey like wear socks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lyta Shares A Photo With His Son, Olanrewaju, Days After Reuniting With Him / Tania Omotayo And Her Ziva Make Forbes Africa’s 30 Under 30 List As She Reacts / Odunlade Adekola, Patience Ozokwor, Juliet Ibrahim And Basketmouth At An Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.