Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

President Buhari Congratulates Wizkid, Davido On MOBO Awards - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / President Buhari Congratulates Wizkid, Davido On MOBO Awards (1043 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Wizkid On His MOBO 2017 Awards Win / Banky W Congratulates Wizkid On His MOBO Award Win / Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Wizkid On His MOBO 2017 Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Congratulates Wizkid, Davido On MOBO Awards by dmansax: 3:04pm On Dec 01, 2017
@NaijaNews
[img]https://www./wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Buhari-Osinbajo-..jpg[/img]

Buhari sends congratulatory message to Wizkid and Davido.
President Muhammadu Buhari has congratulated Nigerian pop stars, Ayodeji Balogun aka WizKid and David Adeleke aka Davido, on their awards at the Music of Black Origin.

The Special Adviser to the president on Media and Publicity, Mr. Femi Adesina, on Friday said the President joined the teeming fans of the artistes in Nigeria and all over the world in celebrating the recognition, which saw Wizkid winning “International Best Artiste’’ award, while Davido won the “Best African Act’’.

“The President affirms that both singers have showcased the rich talents in the country, and brought pride to the nation through their many songs and performances, commending their dedication, hard work and charity works.

“President Buhari also calls on the upwardly mobile artistes to be cautious and mindful of likely distractions to their careers, urging WizKid and Davido to serve as ambassadors of the country and role models to upcoming musicians,” he stated.

Source: https://www./entertainment/34465-president-buhari-congratulates-wizkid-davido-mobo-awards
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Wizkid, Davido On MOBO Awards by swazpedro(m): 3:05pm On Dec 01, 2017
Ashi!
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Wizkid, Davido On MOBO Awards by whitebeard(m): 3:09pm On Dec 01, 2017
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Wizkid, Davido On MOBO Awards by Tamarapetty(f): 3:10pm On Dec 01, 2017
eh?
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Wizkid, Davido On MOBO Awards by kocvalour(m): 3:35pm On Dec 01, 2017
misplaced priorities
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Wizkid, Davido On MOBO Awards by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 01, 2017
whitebeard:
Why..! Who is the stupid aid that told buhari to do this cause I know he is not not smart enough to think bout sh.it like this..! Who is that mumu aid, I bet it is lie Mohammed. smiley

Leviticus 19:32 “Stand up in the presence of the elderly, and show respect for the aged. Fear your God. I am the LORD.

1 Peter 5:5 Likewise, you who are younger, be subject to the elders. Clothe yourselves, all of you, with humility toward one another, for “God opposes the prou but gives grace to the humble.”

Timothy 5:1-3 Never speak harshly to an older man, but appeal to him respectfully as you would to your own father. Talk to younger men as you would to your own brothers. Treat older women as you would your mother, and treat younger women with all purity as you would your own sisters. Take care of any widow who has no one else to care for her.
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Wizkid, Davido On MOBO Awards by whitebeard(m): 5:39pm On Dec 01, 2017
Day2logic:

Leviticus 19:32 “Stand up in the presence of the elderly, and show respect for the aged. Fear your God. I am the LORD.

1 Peter 5:5 Likewise, you who are younger, be subject to the elders. Clothe yourselves, all of you, with humility toward one another, for “God opposes the prou but gives grace to the humble.”

Timothy 5:1-3 Never speak harshly to an older man, but appeal to him respectfully as you would to your own father. Talk to younger men as you would to your own brothers. Treat older women as you would your mother, and treat younger women with all purity as you would your own sisters. Take care of any widow who has no one else to care for her.
u know when I was typing this, my instinct told me someone would quote me like this, grin I take back what I said earlier, it better I follow the bible..thamks BTW.
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Wizkid, Davido On MOBO Awards by zeekeyboy: 5:51pm On Dec 01, 2017
Both of them dey try
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Wizkid, Davido On MOBO Awards by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 01, 2017
whitebeard:
u know when I was typing this, my instinct told me someone would quote me like this, grin I take back what I said earlier, it better I follow the bible..thamks BTW.

You are very sensible man. Thumbs up for you
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Wizkid, Davido On MOBO Awards by Gundel(m): 11:13pm On Dec 01, 2017
Sai BABA
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Wizkid, Davido On MOBO Awards by mayweather145: 11:22pm On Dec 01, 2017
Even baba don follow the congratulatory politicians.
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Wizkid, Davido On MOBO Awards by Jodha(f): 6:28am On Dec 02, 2017
Day2logic:

Hahahahaha .....no chills....looolzz

(1) (Reply)

DJ Maphorisa Gifts His Mom With A New Car / PHOTOS: Maleek Berry & Patoranking Speak At Harvard Business School / Kendall Jenner Wears The Shortest Dress We've Ever Seen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.