Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,389 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Kendall Jenner Wears The Shortest Dress We've Ever Seen - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kendall Jenner Wears The Shortest Dress We've Ever Seen (1043 Views)

Kinky Kylie Jenner Wears Sexy Racy Lingerie In New Photo / Davido: My Wife, Chioma Wears The Latest - Flaunts Chef Chi's Designer Bag / Unclad Photos Of Kendall Jenner Leaks, And She Was Body Shamed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kendall Jenner Wears The Shortest Dress We've Ever Seen by IamDaniella: 7:10am On Mar 06, 2018
Kendall Jenner totally skipped fashion month, but the supermodel wasn't about to miss out on Hollywood's hottest night. Kenny donned the skimpiest black minidress we've ever seen and hit the Vanity Fair Oscars bash solo, and we have to admit she looked amazing!

See Photos at (18+)https://www.linjust.com.ng/kendall-jenner-wears-shortest-dress-weve-ever-seen.html

(1) (Reply)

Chidinma Ekile Gets Tattoo For Kiss Daniel / I Was Aroused When I Kissed Seyi Shay On Movie Set – Vector / Banky W Singer Says He Loves The Size Of Adesua Etomi's Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.