Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,189 members, 7,815,144 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Since The Southeast Is More Developed Than The Southwest, What Yorubas Must Do - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Since The Southeast Is More Developed Than The Southwest, What Yorubas Must Do (7067 Views)

Southeast Is Landlocked: See Shipment Tracking On MEASRK Website / Gani Adams On Fulani Herdsmen Killings: "What Yorubas Will Do" / Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Since The Southeast Is More Developed Than The Southwest, What Yorubas Must Do by hornyofife: 3:05pm On Dec 01, 2017
Since the argument as to which region is more developed geopoilitical zone in Nigeria has finally been put to rest,I want to make this final submissions.

Some yoruba losers were not ashamed of themselves...when the going was hot, the igbos were posting pictures right left and center.. pictures of their neighborhood, homes,streets and drone views, all the cowards ran away to hide...the igbos later retreated after several plead to them to reduce the massacre being met out at yorubas, now they have cowardly struck out your necks to start posting google map pictures of their slums.. not hood pictures, homes or street pictures because shame will not allow them.. dont worry we will help you get drone pictures of all the capital cities in the south west before the mid of next year.

Again i have noticed igbos have succeeded in winning the argument that lagos, though based in the southwest cannot represent the southwest when arguments on development comes up because it is truly a no mans land and am glad afonja idiots have conceded to that, hence they have shifted to Ibadan. Good as that may be, my question is, like the igbos who proudly posted pictures of their cities from all their states even down to Abakaliki, but here for yorubas, instead of posting pictures of their cities, they are posting google map pictures and only that of ibadan.....Is ibadan the only city in the southwest? why are yorubas ashamed and not proud of their other cities....what has happened to Abeokuta, Oshogbo, Ado Ekiti, Akure, Ogbomosho, Gbongan, Ikire, Oyo, Ondo, saki, Ore and all all yorubas towns and cities?

Again instead posting pictures of southwestern cities to prove critics wrong, they were desperately trying hard to mock igbos cities by downloading pictures that are not of igboland from google to posted them as to represent igboland, many of which are even of yorubaland especially the picture of flood and the wrecked bridge which is of oyo state. WE ONLY DEMANDED FOR PICTURES OF THE ELDORADO DEVELOPMENT IN SOUTHWEST OUTSIDE LAGOS. SINCE THEY SAID THE SOUTHEAST WAS NOT DEVELOPED. POST PICTURES OF THE SOUTHWESTERN CITIES AND LET VIEWERS AND NAIRALANDERS BE THE JUDGE .I DON'T THINK IT WAS TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR...JUST POST PICTURES, POST PICTURES OOOOOOOOOOO grin

Truly, they are not proud of their cities and towns because they all know as it is clear to even the blind and the most haters of igbos that, yorubaland is light years behind Southeastern and south southern cities/towns in terms of development, standard of living, organization and hygene

lagos has been the smoke screen all these years but as years and exposure comes, people are beginning to see that the southwest have all been living on past glory and under the shadows of lagos.
My candid advise to them is to Fight hard for restructuring or better still fight for their independent nation where they can be in control and determine their development, if not i just pity them....

Dont compare yourselves with the igbos..igbos are a different people from the regular African race...they are less dependent on central authority, control or government and probably one of the most self reliant people on the face of this earth, hence government or no government, they are naturally progressive and change agents...development, change and innovation is in their blood, it is part of their culture even in precolonial times. They have been ancient traders and never had a central monarchical system or government to fend for them or determine their direction of development....they just did their thing and things were moving smoothly....

Instead of hating on the igbos, just humble yourselves and learn from them and move on...learn that part of them that will be beneficial to you...

finally, on the issue of lagos, if yoruba like they should sell all their lands including inheritance in lagos to the igbos and not leave some for their future generations, hoping one day they will have them back in the name of being an indigene...well let me tell you what the future will look like if Nigeria remains and the trend is not stopped..

and this is directly to the yorubas.

By the time you sell most of your lands in Lagos to igbos, it will be very difficult to send, chase or denial igbos their right in Lagos especially as their population keeps growing..if you doubt that igbo population is not yet more than that of yorubas in lagos, then be rest assured that in the coming years igbos will overshadow yorubas in lagos and again carefully read the pictures i posted below to understand the trend of igbo migration since 1911 and as it was in the north also. Once that happens it will accumulate to political control of their areas the same way they control their markets in lagos, from local government chairman, to speaker, to senate and to governor...it has already started...your only way out is to support Biafra because even with restructuring they are still Nigerian citizen and will and must exercise their rights....

Let he who has ears listen...yoruba ronu...

now carefully read the pictures below to understand the trend of igbo migration...the first pix is igbo migration to lagos in 1911, compare that to their numbers in lagos today, the other is igbo migration to kano and look at their numbers in kano today also... me i don talk my own.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6304365_36066652539982img20150609123959jpegb47c2fa92da620b30c8e98a088aecc3cjpegjpeg09ca65c40e97e89bf7fba73666527ac6_jpeg3bae9086f6a4e765268aa9fcdf5dfc92

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6344019_5697041screenshot20170526191023jpeg24f92e495712fd1f4b48ca420d84be75_jpeg817a84d23bd1f8ca21032ccdec5fd857

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5762024_5697042screenshot20170526191031jpeg1e791f94ed2ab4dd9d384a1e2c3cc88d_jpeg144410ff03b1114cfd9a2be46a92a0f9

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5762025_5697043screenshot20170526191039jpegc337c157e05c90c3c3088cd42aba2bdf_jpeg6d45c1f8c70edfaa3f86c38b4cf2646c

Just to add

Regarding open defecation, the highest proportion (8.8%) was found in the North Central zone,
followed by the South West (6.5%) and then North East (4.3%) zones. By contrast, a lower percentage
was recorded in the South East (3.8%) and the lowest in the North West (3.6%).
The likely reason for
higher prevalence of open defection in the North Central and South West zones is that their forest
vegetation provides more room for the practice, unlike the grassland vegetation in the North West
where the practice is the least used. Although, South East zone has more dense vegetation but has
lower prevalence of open defecation than the North East, suggesting an influence of other factors
such as education and wealth.

Article
Access to Sanitation Facilities among
Nigerian Households: Determinants and
Sustainability Implications
Ismaila Rimi Abubakar
College of Architecture and Planning, University of Dammam, P.O. Box 2397, Dammam 31451, Saudi Arabia;
irabubakar@uod.edu.sa; Tel.: +966-536-755-650
Academic Editor: Marc A. Rosen
Received: 20 February 2017; Accepted: 31 March 2017; Published: 5 April 2017

5 Likes

Re: Since The Southeast Is More Developed Than The Southwest, What Yorubas Must Do by daewoorazer(m): 3:10pm On Dec 01, 2017

GIGO

Re: Since The Southeast Is More Developed Than The Southwest, What Yorubas Must Do by python1: 3:11pm On Dec 01, 2017
Lol, See epistle just to explain lies. grin grin grin

14 Likes

Re: Since The Southeast Is More Developed Than The Southwest, What Yorubas Must Do by hornyofife: 3:12pm On Dec 01, 2017
python1:
Lol, See epistle just to explain lies. grin grin grin

why not prove it wrong?

8 Likes

Re: Since The Southeast Is More Developed Than The Southwest, What Yorubas Must Do by python1: 3:14pm On Dec 01, 2017
hornyofife:

why not prove it wrong?
Just like asking me to prove that pigs are in love with gutters, how do I start explaining? grin grin

19 Likes

Re: Since The Southeast Is More Developed Than The Southwest, What Yorubas Must Do by Rmxr: 3:15pm On Dec 01, 2017
If you weren't pained, you won't be boring us with useless epistle grin Nobody is going to read the nonsense you posted up there

15 Likes

Re: Since The Southeast Is More Developed Than The Southwest, What Yorubas Must Do by hornyofife: 3:17pm On Dec 01, 2017
python1:

Just like asking me to prove that pigs are in love with gutters, how do I start explaining? grin grin

i dont expect you to, because you have nothing to prove....Meaning you have accepted the fact...Southwest is backs outside lagos...and Igbos are your new landlord and owners in lagos...they are there to economically colonize you

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Since The Southeast Is More Developed Than The Southwest, What Yorubas Must Do by hornyofife: 3:18pm On Dec 01, 2017
Rmxr:
If you weren't pained, you won't be boring us with useless epistle grin Nobody is going to read the nonsense you posted up there

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6339728_picsart110809_13_57_jpegf2ef76e1330e093fd64cdb78e5bf5cc1

14 Likes

Re: Since The Southeast Is More Developed Than The Southwest, What Yorubas Must Do by Rmxr: 3:20pm On Dec 01, 2017
hornyofife:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6339728_picsart110809_13_57_jpegf2ef76e1330e093fd64cdb78e5bf5cc1

Lwkmd grin I wasn't the one who posted an epistle so how can I be pained. I'm still not reading the nonsense up there. Deal with it

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Since The Southeast Is More Developed Than The Southwest, What Yorubas Must Do by hornyofife: 3:33pm On Dec 01, 2017
Rmxr:

Lwkmd grin I wasn't the one who posted an epistle so how can I be pained. I'm still not reading the nonsense up there. Deal with it

you dont need to read it, it messagehas been passed and it has also been received and that is most important...

It is now an established fact that, outside Lagos under whose shadow the southwest have been living under, the southwest is backwards, uncivilized and littered with poverty...

12 Likes

Re: Since The Southeast Is More Developed Than The Southwest, What Yorubas Must Do by Sprumbabafather: 3:41pm On Dec 01, 2017
Wow! Wow! and more louder Wow!

O.M.G!!!

Only thing that comes to my mind is IGBO AMAKA.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Since The Southeast Is More Developed Than The Southwest, What Yorubas Must Do by hornyofife: 3:47pm On Dec 01, 2017
Sprumbabafather:
Wow! Wow! and more louder Wow!

O.M.G!!!

Only thing that comes to my mind is IGBO AMAKA.

Onye Oma, ji si ke

11 Likes

Re: Since The Southeast Is More Developed Than The Southwest, What Yorubas Must Do by hornyofife: 3:48pm On Dec 01, 2017
when you show them pictures of their brown roof, they will say it is their heritage grin grin grin

They say they are civilized but show them their barbaric practices, they will say it is their culture, but this same idiots will see other barbaric practices from other cultures and be the first to question when those people will adopt modern methods...

they always have excuse for they backwardness

Look at the pictures belong and tell me why human rituals and skull mining business will not thrives

Today they are Christians, tomorrow they are Muslims another they are idol worshipers...you wonder why they are double faced and inconsistent..

Very backward people, worse than the north.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Since The Southeast Is More Developed Than The Southwest, What Yorubas Must Do by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 01, 2017
Naija youths wish way? cry cry cry
Re: Since The Southeast Is More Developed Than The Southwest, What Yorubas Must Do by perez100: 4:00pm On Dec 01, 2017
Don't say 'NOBODY' will read it because I read everything.

5 Likes

Re: Since The Southeast Is More Developed Than The Southwest, What Yorubas Must Do by totit: 4:04pm On Dec 01, 2017
Says who? W.H.O or United nation

Lool grin
cool

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Since The Southeast Is More Developed Than The Southwest, What Yorubas Must Do by totit: 4:07pm On Dec 01, 2017
SW is over taken SE abeg.

Facts. cool

7 Likes

Re: Since The Southeast Is More Developed Than The Southwest, What Yorubas Must Do by totit: 4:10pm On Dec 01, 2017
Development is not by assumption or personal observation.
I am showing the world facts on ground not some aba made oral figures, and one dwelling on old glory. grin

8 Likes

Re: Since The Southeast Is More Developed Than The Southwest, What Yorubas Must Do by deomelo: 4:12pm On Dec 01, 2017
python1:

Perfect answer.

Your average shallow, ignorant and unintelligent NL ipob miscreant can not even intelligently articulate the meaning of development.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Since The Southeast Is More Developed Than The Southwest, What Yorubas Must Do by totit: 4:12pm On Dec 01, 2017
Yes.
More... cool

5 Likes

Re: Since The Southeast Is More Developed Than The Southwest, What Yorubas Must Do by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 01, 2017
Now that you said the Igbos are better than ALL tribes in Nigeria with particular emphasis on the YORUBAS, what else can we do for igbos? We have accepted that you are the best tribe in Nigeria. What else can we yorubas do for you? undecided angry

6 Likes

Re: Since The Southeast Is More Developed Than The Southwest, What Yorubas Must Do by wakaman: 4:14pm On Dec 01, 2017
Grand delusion occasioned by self conceit.

4 Likes

Re: Since The Southeast Is More Developed Than The Southwest, What Yorubas Must Do by bakynes(m): 4:15pm On Dec 01, 2017
This Hornyoflife guy, you no get work, always finding ways to promote tribal e-war.

Abeg go find something to do with your life.

1 Like

Re: Since The Southeast Is More Developed Than The Southwest, What Yorubas Must Do by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 01, 2017
totit:
Yes.
More... cool

Please do not argue with the Igbos anymore. This dick measuring contest is annoying! If you are a true omoluabi, you would hearken to my advice and stop engaging igbo youths online. They have ascribed victory to themselves and we should just leave it at that.

Cc: All reasonable Yoruba Netizens

6 Likes

Re: Since The Southeast Is More Developed Than The Southwest, What Yorubas Must Do by deomelo: 4:16pm On Dec 01, 2017
bakynes:
This Hornyoflife guy, you no get work, always finding ways to promote tribal e-war.

They have what they call horrible case of low self esteem and lack of self worth.

3 Likes

Re: Since The Southeast Is More Developed Than The Southwest, What Yorubas Must Do by hornyofife: 4:16pm On Dec 01, 2017
Alcatraz005:
Now that you said the Igbos are better than ALL tribes in Nigeria with particular emphasis on the YORUBAS, what else can we do for igbos? We have accepted that you are the best tribe in Nigeria. What else can we yorubas do for you? undecided angry

Be humble and learn

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6339501_tinububow_jpegb048d75987636febcc1200b858f512dc

8 Likes

Re: Since The Southeast Is More Developed Than The Southwest, What Yorubas Must Do by totit: 4:18pm On Dec 01, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Please do not argue with the Igbos anymore. This dick measuring contest is annoying! If you are a true omoluabi, you would hearken to my advice and stop engaging igbo youths online. They have ascribed victory to themselves and we should just leave it at that.

Cc: All reasonable Yoruba Netizens

I will do this for you and coolu temper but if the dude continue to display his inferiority complex I will blast... his yeye thread facts.

No mercy for Igbos cool

Off I go. grin

1 Like

Re: Since The Southeast Is More Developed Than The Southwest, What Yorubas Must Do by hornyofife: 4:18pm On Dec 01, 2017
wakaman:
Grand delusion occasioned by self conceit.
you this Afonja man again
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6339863_picsart111204_46_25_jpega11d83475df8340e7317c79e343d116a

6 Likes

Re: Since The Southeast Is More Developed Than The Southwest, What Yorubas Must Do by hornyofife: 4:19pm On Dec 01, 2017
bakynes:

go and recite koran

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6340045_yorubabow2_jpeg9cc7310bc510a8cff76b666c1f62dc01

7 Likes

Re: Since The Southeast Is More Developed Than The Southwest, What Yorubas Must Do by hornyofife: 4:21pm On Dec 01, 2017
deomelo:

They have what they call horrible case of low self esteem and lack of self worth.

learn from those that are ahead of you
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6340065_kemiolunloyotweets600x269_jpeg076d202d0d1a4d1ca90b3ac3033cdb50

7 Likes

Re: Since The Southeast Is More Developed Than The Southwest, What Yorubas Must Do by hornyofife: 4:22pm On Dec 01, 2017
totit:

I will do this for you and coolu temper but if the dude continue to display his inferiority complex I will blast... his yeye thread facts.

No mercy for Igbos cool

Off I go. grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6339959_mumu_jpeg91f1dca74495415005acc0051a46d0ce

3 Likes

Re: Since The Southeast Is More Developed Than The Southwest, What Yorubas Must Do by hornyofife: 4:25pm On Dec 01, 2017
deomelo:

Perfect answer.

Your average shallow, ignorant and unintelligent NL ipob miscreant can not even intelligently articulate the meaning of development.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6340304_objdance_jpeg7fbfc79aee5ae317bc25134954330552

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are These Abba Kyari Pictures Worth 'a Thousand Words'? / Nigeria Airports To Buy 3-d Full Body Scanners / 2019 General Elections : NAF Commences Airlift Of Electoral Materials For INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.