Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Nairaland Valued At N24.5 Billion Naira By 2compete.org (photo Screenshot) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nairaland Valued At N24.5 Billion Naira By 2compete.org (photo Screenshot) (3948 Views)

They Say Palm Oil Is N35,000 In Lagos, We Can Still Supply You At N24,000 / Flutterwave Raises $170 Million, now Valued at Over $1 Billion / Flutterwave Is Y Combinator’s Most valuable African Comp, Valued At $150M (2) (3) (4)

Nairaland Valued At N24.5 Billion Naira By 2compete.org (photo Screenshot) by Bfitconsults: 4:16pm On Dec 01, 2017
Nairaland.com receives about 2,100,793 visits and 17,814,725 (8 per visitor) pageviews per day which should earn about $62,351.54/day from content advertising revenue. Estimated site value is $67,339,660.32. According to Alexa Traffic Rank nairaland.com is ranked number 1,285 in the world, and its traffic has dropped slightly (-7.4 percent) over the past 3 months. This website attracts most of its visitors from Nigeria (73.9 percent).

http://nairaland.com.2compete.org/

Seun I applaud your effort and tenacity. Keep pushing.

Re: Nairaland Valued At N24.5 Billion Naira By 2compete.org (photo Screenshot) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 01, 2017
A made in Nigeria company. Good stuff.

Re: Nairaland Valued At N24.5 Billion Naira By 2compete.org (photo Screenshot) by HeyCorleone(m): 4:21pm On Dec 01, 2017
To think of the humble beginnings he had with this site.
Persistence is key

Re: Nairaland Valued At N24.5 Billion Naira By 2compete.org (photo Screenshot) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 01, 2017
Valued at, does not mean it is worth it.

Re: Nairaland Valued At N24.5 Billion Naira By 2compete.org (photo Screenshot) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 01, 2017
Billyonaire:

There are indices that feed this type of information. Do you have a problem with the estimated value of Nairaland?

Re: Nairaland Valued At N24.5 Billion Naira By 2compete.org (photo Screenshot) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 01, 2017
MIPNIG:

There are indexes that feed this type of information. Do you have a problem with the estimated value of Nairaland?

Yes, I do.

Re: Nairaland Valued At N24.5 Billion Naira By 2compete.org (photo Screenshot) by chrisbaxtian(m): 4:35pm On Dec 01, 2017
Billyonaire:

Yes, I do.

do mind telling us why?

Re: Nairaland Valued At N24.5 Billion Naira By 2compete.org (photo Screenshot) by GavelSlam: 4:36pm On Dec 01, 2017
Billyonaire:
He could even get more for it if he decides to sell today.

Seun is a billionaire, one of the few authentic billionaires in Nigeria, not like the wannabes we find on social media.

Seun, please accept my felicitations and kudos to you for a job well done.

Re: Nairaland Valued At N24.5 Billion Naira By 2compete.org (photo Screenshot) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 01, 2017
GavelSlam:

He could even get more for it if he decides to sell today.

Seun is a billionaire, one of the few authentic billionaires in Nigeria, not like the wannabes we find on social media.

Seun, please accept my felicitations and kudos to you for a job well done.

Who are you to say ?
Re: Nairaland Valued At N24.5 Billion Naira By 2compete.org (photo Screenshot) by GavelSlam: 4:51pm On Dec 01, 2017
Billyonaire:

Who are you to say ?

Re: Nairaland Valued At N24.5 Billion Naira By 2compete.org (photo Screenshot) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 01, 2017
chrisbaxtian:

do mind telling us why?

Nairaland is worth something, but that figure is just for the likes.

Re: Nairaland Valued At N24.5 Billion Naira By 2compete.org (photo Screenshot) by chrisbaxtian(m): 4:52pm On Dec 01, 2017
Billyonaire:

Nairaland is worth something, but that figure is just for the likes.

hmmm... so you mean it's overvalued?

Re: Nairaland Valued At N24.5 Billion Naira By 2compete.org (photo Screenshot) by ggoldmine: 4:58pm On Dec 01, 2017
Billyonaire:

Merriam-Webster Dictionary: Value-the amount of money that something is worth.

Yea right. It's not worth that value but more than that. grin

#enemyofprogress

Re: Nairaland Valued At N24.5 Billion Naira By 2compete.org (photo Screenshot) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 01, 2017
chrisbaxtian:

hmmm... so you mean it's overvalued?

Exactly my point.

Re: Nairaland Valued At N24.5 Billion Naira By 2compete.org (photo Screenshot) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 01, 2017
Billyonaire:

Yes, I do.

Do you realise this figure is even below expectations?

Nairaland if sold today to tech ventures, it will not sell for anything less than 200m usd.

Re: Nairaland Valued At N24.5 Billion Naira By 2compete.org (photo Screenshot) by chrisbaxtian(m): 5:16pm On Dec 01, 2017
Billyonaire:

Exactly my point.

what figure would you put on it if you were the valuer?

Re: Nairaland Valued At N24.5 Billion Naira By 2compete.org (photo Screenshot) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 01, 2017
chrisbaxtian:

Ignore the guy. Pure beef

Re: Nairaland Valued At N24.5 Billion Naira By 2compete.org (photo Screenshot) by GavelSlam: 5:44pm On Dec 01, 2017
chrisbaxtian:

I think I would recognise every member to be worth at least 10 dollars in the first year potentially.

Granted there are multiple monikers we can say a member divided by 3 (1 member 3 monikers a good assumtption), that gives us what value?
Re: Nairaland Valued At N24.5 Billion Naira By 2compete.org (photo Screenshot) by GavelSlam: 5:47pm On Dec 01, 2017
GavelSlam:

I think I would recognise every member to be worth at least 10 dollars in the first year potentially.

Granted there are multiple monikers we can say a member divided by 3 (1 member 3 monikers a good assumtption), that gives us what value?

3.9 million divided by 3 = 1.3 million.

Multiply by 10 dollars.
13 million dollars.

That's how much in Naira?
Re: Nairaland Valued At N24.5 Billion Naira By 2compete.org (photo Screenshot) by Alwaysking: 5:51pm On Dec 01, 2017
Wow shocked
Re: Nairaland Valued At N24.5 Billion Naira By 2compete.org (photo Screenshot) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 01, 2017
MIPNIG:

Do you realise this figure is even below expectations?

Nairaland if sold today to tech ventures, it will not sell for anything less than 200m usd.
That's ridiculous

Re: Nairaland Valued At N24.5 Billion Naira By 2compete.org (photo Screenshot) by damola1: 7:49pm On Dec 01, 2017
Billyonaire:
That's ridiculous

Bros. Tech don’t know what know value of money o

E go shock you

Re: Nairaland Valued At N24.5 Billion Naira By 2compete.org (photo Screenshot) by enemyofprogress: 8:10pm On Dec 01, 2017
ggoldmine:

Merriam-Webster Dictionary: Value-the amount of money that something is worth.

Yea right. It's not worth that value but more than that. grin

#enemyofprogress
why you dey mention my moniker

Re: Nairaland Valued At N24.5 Billion Naira By 2compete.org (photo Screenshot) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 01, 2017
damola1:

Bros. Tech don’t know what know value of money o

E go shock you

I write a few lines of codes.

Re: Nairaland Valued At N24.5 Billion Naira By 2compete.org (photo Screenshot) by Bfitconsults: 9:56pm On Dec 01, 2017
Billyonaire:

I write a few lines of codes.

pessimism does not change the quantity of water in a glass no matter how you see it (half filled or half empty). Good night.

Re: Nairaland Valued At N24.5 Billion Naira By 2compete.org (photo Screenshot) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 01, 2017
Bfitconsults:

pessimism does not change the quantity of water in a glass no matter how you see it (half filled or half empty). Good night.

Makes no sense.

Re: Nairaland Valued At N24.5 Billion Naira By 2compete.org (photo Screenshot) by Nobody: 7:16am On Dec 02, 2017
Billyonaire:
That's ridiculous
You have a poor mentality.

Re: Nairaland Valued At N24.5 Billion Naira By 2compete.org (photo Screenshot) by idu1(m): 8:33am On Dec 02, 2017
For all my browsing data wey I dey spend here. It worth it...
Re: Nairaland Valued At N24.5 Billion Naira By 2compete.org (photo Screenshot) by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 02, 2017
MIPNIG:

You have a poor mentality.

Wow, such is Argumentum ad hominem, you need University education on philosophy to adequately discuss with me without exposing your unlettered mental calibration.

Re: Nairaland Valued At N24.5 Billion Naira By 2compete.org (photo Screenshot) by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 02, 2017
Billyonaire:

Wow, such is Argumentum ad hominem, you need University education on philosophy to adequately discuss with me without exposing your unlettered mental calibration.
It is what it is. Whatever you may have achieved today could have been more if only you can see a half filled glass in yourself before considering how empty another man’s glass is.
Simple and clear.

Re: Nairaland Valued At N24.5 Billion Naira By 2compete.org (photo Screenshot) by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 02, 2017
MIPNIG:

It is what it is. Whatever you may have achieved today could have been more if only you can see a half filled glass in yourself before considering how empty another man’s glass is.
Simple and clear.

Focus on the thread, I am a billionaire. I didnt make money being stupid and having positive mental attitude does not make you rich, that is the scam you are sold in the name of 'Law of Attraction', it does not work.

I know how to create reality from the mind. This post is about the worth of nairaland, so focus on it and not my degree of wealth.

Re: Nairaland Valued At N24.5 Billion Naira By 2compete.org (photo Screenshot) by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 02, 2017
Billyonaire:

Focus on the thread, I am a billionaire. I didnt make money being stupid and having positive mental attitude does not make you rich, that is the scam you are sold in the name of 'Law of Attraction', it does not work.

I know how to create reality from the mind. This post is about the worth of nairaland, so focus on it and not my degree of wealth.

This is the poor mentality I just pointed you to. Evans the kidnapper is a billionaire , Diezani is a billionaire and Jonathan (your former President ) is a billionaire but a very timid man who was too grateful with power (his actual strength).

What is interesting is that the above mentioned folks are mentally poor as I have observed about you. Money does not directly determine how mentally balanced you are as a person.
Accordingly, if you are billionaire like you mentioned, it means time and chance happened in your favour and not due to you being the smartest guy around especially here in Nigeria.

Whatever you do with that (time and chance), will determine your ability to create wealth beyond the euphoria of being a billionaire. Wealth is a state of mind.

Dangote Is NOT The Richest Man In Africa. The Richest Man In Africa Is Elon Musk / 5 Different Types Of Logistics / Buyers Of Cassava tubers