Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Nairaland Valued At N24.5 Billion Naira By 2compete.org (photo Screenshot) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nairaland Valued At N24.5 Billion Naira By 2compete.org (photo Screenshot) (3952 Views)

They Say Palm Oil Is N35,000 In Lagos, We Can Still Supply You At N24,000 / Flutterwave Raises $170 Million, now Valued at Over $1 Billion / Flutterwave Is Y Combinator’s Most valuable African Comp, Valued At $150M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Valued At N24.5 Billion Naira By 2compete.org (photo Screenshot) by chrisbaxtian(m): 10:06am On Dec 02, 2017
Billyonaire:

Focus on the thread, I am a billionaire. I didnt make money being stupid and having positive mental attitude does not make you rich, that is the scam you are sold in the name of 'Law of Attraction', it does not work.

I know how to create reality from the mind.
This post is about the worth of nairaland, so focus on it and not my degree of wealth.

shocked shocked shocked then how did you make your billions?

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Valued At N24.5 Billion Naira By 2compete.org (photo Screenshot) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 02, 2017
MIPNIG:

This is the poor mentality I just pointed you to. Evans the kidnapper is a billionaire , Diezani is a billionaire and Jonathan (your former President ) is a billionaire but a very timid man who was too grateful with power (his actual strength).

What is interesting is that the above mentioned folks are mentally poor as I have observed about you. Money does not directly determine how mentally balanced you are as a person.
Accordingly, if you are billionaire like you mentioned, it means time and chance happened in your favour and not due to you being the smartest guy around especially here in Nigeria.

Whatever you do with that (time and chance), will determine your ability to create wealth beyond the euphoria of being a billionaire. Wealth is a state of mind.
Fortunately for you, you will never be rich.
Re: Nairaland Valued At N24.5 Billion Naira By 2compete.org (photo Screenshot) by GavelSlam: 8:13pm On Dec 02, 2017
Billyonaire:

Focus on the thread, I am a billionaire. I didnt make money being stupid and having positive mental attitude does not make you rich, that is the scam you are sold in the name of 'Law of Attraction', it does not work.

I know how to create reality from the mind. This post is about the worth of nairaland, so focus on it and not my degree of wealth.

See this man whose pictures littered this thread a while back.

Virtual billionaire .

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Valued At N24.5 Billion Naira By 2compete.org (photo Screenshot) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 02, 2017
Billyonaire:

Hehe.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Valued At N24.5 Billion Naira By 2compete.org (photo Screenshot) by CandidSeeker(m): 1:53am On Dec 03, 2017
Billyonaire:

Parochial!!!
Re: Nairaland Valued At N24.5 Billion Naira By 2compete.org (photo Screenshot) by tinz: 2:35am On Dec 03, 2017
See as mumu people dey drag with someone else money.. bunch of unemployed youths. The so called seun him self no dey visit nairaland. Value and worth ain't same..if his this empty site is worth such amount..where is seun living

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Valued At N24.5 Billion Naira By 2compete.org (photo Screenshot) by Hedonistically: 7:44am On Dec 03, 2017
Seun is too conservative with ideas and is not a businessman in thinking, vision or approach. Just a geek who derives orgasmic pleasure just by knowing that his site has millions of members, daily visits, etc.

The monetisation potential of Nairaland has not even been tapped up to 10%. I'm not quite sure he knows that he is sitting on a pot of gold...
Re: Nairaland Valued At N24.5 Billion Naira By 2compete.org (photo Screenshot) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 03, 2020
Bfitconsults:
Nairaland.com receives about 2,100,793 visits and 17,814,725 (8 per visitor) pageviews per day which should earn about $62,351.54/day from content advertising revenue. Estimated site value is $67,339,660.32. According to Alexa Traffic Rank nairaland.com is ranked number 1,285 in the world, and its traffic has dropped slightly (-7.4 percent) over the past 3 months. This website attracts most of its visitors from Nigeria (73.9 percent).

http://nairaland.com.2compete.org/

Seun I applaud your effort and tenacity. Keep pushing.
Before we start thinking that oga Seun is a multi-billionare,you guys should look at the screenshot closely first

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stanbic IBTC: Headline PMI Accelerates To 58.8 In March, From 56.0 / Where To Get A Verified Moneybookers Account / Comprehensive List Of Youwin Awardees. Check Your Name Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.