Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Male Corper & His Bulging Eyes React To Female Corper's Backside In Trending Pic - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Male Corper & His Bulging Eyes React To Female Corper's Backside In Trending Pic (63453 Views)

Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) / Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick / Tall Male Corper & A Short Female Corper: "When Goliath Finally Meets David" (2) (3) (4)

Re: Male Corper & His Bulging Eyes React To Female Corper's Backside In Trending Pic by Diso60090(m): 8:13am On Dec 02, 2017
Na camp your parent's send you nor be to go dey look yash with your stupid a pass one eyes

Re: Male Corper & His Bulging Eyes React To Female Corper's Backside In Trending Pic by Pque(m): 8:26am On Dec 02, 2017
the guy must be very very stupid, so if he sees a bigger one than this, what would he have done, he would have fainted. It is just a behaviour synonymous with Womanisers.

Re: Male Corper & His Bulging Eyes React To Female Corper's Backside In Trending Pic by Pyrusdrago(m): 8:28am On Dec 02, 2017
Ass is bae�
Re: Male Corper & His Bulging Eyes React To Female Corper's Backside In Trending Pic by Wallace2107: 8:35am On Dec 02, 2017
Freeman50:

As expected though!
His bulging eyes says it all. Guys if this were you, how would you react?
Share your thoughts below.

https://web.netnaija.me/forum/entertainment/social-media/47455-male-corpers-reaction-big-female-counterpart
me driving my car right now..

Re: Male Corper & His Bulging Eyes React To Female Corper's Backside In Trending Pic by Alwaysking: 8:37am On Dec 02, 2017
concupiscent:
"this guy must have a poor taste in women! what's there that is making your eyes bulge?

what would you do when you see my Colombian honey? Die?"

-concupiscent
Dayuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum
Re: Male Corper & His Bulging Eyes React To Female Corper's Backside In Trending Pic by Pque(m): 8:41am On Dec 02, 2017
Firstcitizen:

bros! fake story. Talk true
the guy go carry olosho, he come here come dey form another story.
Re: Male Corper & His Bulging Eyes React To Female Corper's Backside In Trending Pic by Pque(m): 8:43am On Dec 02, 2017
Firstcitizen:

bros! fake story. Talk true
the guy go carry olosho, he come here come dey form another story.
Re: Male Corper & His Bulging Eyes React To Female Corper's Backside In Trending Pic by ksmile85(m): 8:47am On Dec 02, 2017
Don't mind that guy, he needs more orientation.
Re: Male Corper & His Bulging Eyes React To Female Corper's Backside In Trending Pic by perry1988(m): 8:54am On Dec 02, 2017
I sorry for him
Re: Male Corper & His Bulging Eyes React To Female Corper's Backside In Trending Pic by Nedfed(m): 9:01am On Dec 02, 2017
blaze1916:
My babe ass big pass dis one na
Pix or I don't believe

Re: Male Corper & His Bulging Eyes React To Female Corper's Backside In Trending Pic by Abolarin91(m): 9:41am On Dec 02, 2017
Freeman50:

As expected though!
His bulging eyes says it all. Guys if this were you, how would you react?
Share your thoughts below.

https://web.netnaija.me/forum/entertainment/social-media/47455-male-corpers-reaction-big-female-counterpart
I can't still see anything. I can't compare it to Yemisi own
Re: Male Corper & His Bulging Eyes React To Female Corper's Backside In Trending Pic by lildush(m): 10:19am On Dec 02, 2017
zico530:
What is there that is special?
i wunder oooooooo. its just a swelling borehole .. notin more....
Re: Male Corper & His Bulging Eyes React To Female Corper's Backside In Trending Pic by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:25am On Dec 02, 2017
VERY SOON A BIRD FLYING IN THE SKY WILL MAKE HEADLINES.
Re: Male Corper & His Bulging Eyes React To Female Corper's Backside In Trending Pic by Bayozomomamae: 10:43am On Dec 02, 2017
idi reee
Re: Male Corper & His Bulging Eyes React To Female Corper's Backside In Trending Pic by colossus91(m): 10:58am On Dec 02, 2017
NYSC - national youth sec convention
Re: Male Corper & His Bulging Eyes React To Female Corper's Backside In Trending Pic by chubinwa(m): 12:06pm On Dec 02, 2017
last time I checked, d village ppl said dey don't hav anything to do wit what is doing dis boy and pleaded dat dia name should seize from d mouth of d ppl. dey further stated dat dey should go and seek solution from Benin
Re: Male Corper & His Bulging Eyes React To Female Corper's Backside In Trending Pic by Crixina(f): 2:30pm On Dec 02, 2017
concupiscent:
"this guy must have a poor taste in women! what's there that is making your eyes bulge?

what would you do when you see my Colombian honey? Die?"

-concupiscent
There's no way that belongs to you, so chill grin
Re: Male Corper & His Bulging Eyes React To Female Corper's Backside In Trending Pic by wink2015(m): 2:58pm On Dec 02, 2017
Mr Corper, is that what brought you to the NYSC Camp?

Mr Corper, our future leader?
Re: Male Corper & His Bulging Eyes React To Female Corper's Backside In Trending Pic by wink2015(m): 2:58pm On Dec 02, 2017
Mr Corper, which valid employer of labour will employ you after your NYSC Programme.

Maybe you want to be a comendian.

The entertainment industry will employ you.

Maybe you could be our future BASKETMOUTH, I GO DYE, I GO SAVE, OKEY BAKASSI

But NYSC corper you fall my hand no be small.

Go and look for decent things to occupy your mind instead of staring at the backside of a lady.
Re: Male Corper & His Bulging Eyes React To Female Corper's Backside In Trending Pic by concupiscent: 3:19pm On Dec 02, 2017
Crixina:
There's no way that belongs to you, so chill grin

"you insult me, regardless I could create space for you sometime, just hold on honey"

-concupiscent
Re: Male Corper & His Bulging Eyes React To Female Corper's Backside In Trending Pic by humblemikel(f): 6:08pm On Dec 02, 2017
Now you guys are praising the pevert
Later when you hear of rape you will turn around and condemn it
This is how it all start.
Useless young Man
Re: Male Corper & His Bulging Eyes React To Female Corper's Backside In Trending Pic by Stanleysteno(m): 8:14pm On Dec 02, 2017
Keep kwayet Mr corper, if you see big azz, u no say dis one na frying pan... So just shut up

Female Corpers Turn Their Khaki To Bum Shorts / NYSC Reacts To Unwholesome Dance By Corps Members. / Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp