Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

I Never Asked My Supporters To Decamp To PDP – Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Never Asked My Supporters To Decamp To PDP – Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso (1761 Views)

Yahaya Bello: 10 PDP Governors Set To Decamp To APC / My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel / I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Never Asked My Supporters To Decamp To PDP – Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso by kahal29: 5:34pm On Dec 01, 2017
The former governor of Kano state, Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso has faulted media report credited to his nephew that his supporters have been asked to decamp to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).
His nephew, Musa Ilyasu Kwankwaso had in an interview said the former governor had directed his supporters to dump the All Progressives Congress (APC) for the PDP.

But in a statement yesterday by his media aide, Binta Spikin, Kwankwaso said he was horrified by the report, describing it as blatant lies.

"When did Musa Iliyasu become the spokesperson of Senator Kwankwaso that is worth the attention of a reputable paper like the Daily Trust? This is not acceptable, by any standard.

"Trust should learn to source its stories. When it needs news from the Kwankwasiyya fold, it should contact its various members either through the formal or informal channels. We are ready to oblige you. This misrepresentation of fact, especially on Senator Kwankwaso has to stop," she said.

https://naijanewsandevents.com/i-never-asked-supporters-decamp-pdp-rabiu-musa-kwankwaso/

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/pdp-kwankwaso-faults-media-report-on-directive-to-supporters.html

1 Like

Re: I Never Asked My Supporters To Decamp To PDP – Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso by Kingsleyuc(m): 5:42pm On Dec 01, 2017
kwakwanso...funny name tho...cant wait to decamp to 2018..lol

cake baking and decoration training free pdf and videos full download...check my profile
Re: I Never Asked My Supporters To Decamp To PDP – Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso by princeade86(m): 6:03pm On Dec 01, 2017
we are watching
Re: I Never Asked My Supporters To Decamp To PDP – Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso by Sirheny007(m): 6:03pm On Dec 01, 2017
grin
Re: I Never Asked My Supporters To Decamp To PDP – Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso by BruncleZuma: 6:04pm On Dec 01, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Ghen ghen!
Re: I Never Asked My Supporters To Decamp To PDP – Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 01, 2017
Buhari must have agreed to allow Kwankwaso accompany him to US grin
Re: I Never Asked My Supporters To Decamp To PDP – Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:05pm On Dec 01, 2017
Whether you 'decamp' to ipob party or not....We don care!

Buhari Till 2023!

3 Likes

Re: I Never Asked My Supporters To Decamp To PDP – Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso by osazeeblue01: 6:08pm On Dec 01, 2017
Ok
Re: I Never Asked My Supporters To Decamp To PDP – Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso by 201320142015ob(m): 6:27pm On Dec 01, 2017
I truly believe today, Fifa are using cold and warm balls,���

Argentina Plays Nigeria in 2002WC, 2010WC, 2014WC and now 2018.

This is injustice.
Any way Nigeria will win the World Cup 2018. # let's go� Naija
Re: I Never Asked My Supporters To Decamp To PDP – Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso by zurielsam(m): 6:34pm On Dec 01, 2017
b
Re: I Never Asked My Supporters To Decamp To PDP – Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 01, 2017
You don't need to ask.......they too can see things for themselves grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Never Asked My Supporters To Decamp To PDP – Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso by Alexgeneration(m): 6:50pm On Dec 01, 2017
After the denial, you'll still decamp.

1 Like

Re: I Never Asked My Supporters To Decamp To PDP – Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso by chukwuemekafran(m): 8:18pm On Dec 01, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Buhari Till 2023!
PDP is ipob party while APC is boko haram party.lols
Re: I Never Asked My Supporters To Decamp To PDP – Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso by davspog2(m): 9:17pm On Dec 01, 2017
We know already nah, anything to make them look like they're the beautiful bride...smh

1 Like

Re: I Never Asked My Supporters To Decamp To PDP – Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso by QuotaSystem: 5:13am On Dec 02, 2017
Desperate and fraudulent PDP charlatans and their iPork supporters will mislead Atiku to his biggest failure so badly that he will rather have broken toothpicks as supporters.

I'm just hoping FFK is made his campaign manager grin

1 Like

Re: I Never Asked My Supporters To Decamp To PDP – Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso by PointZerom: 6:10am On Dec 02, 2017
grin

Re: I Never Asked My Supporters To Decamp To PDP – Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso by agwom(m): 6:12am On Dec 02, 2017
embarassed
Re: I Never Asked My Supporters To Decamp To PDP – Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso by kahal29: 7:40am On Dec 02, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Buhari Till 2023!

Gbam

(1) (Reply)

APC National Chairman In N60 Million Scandal / Watch The Full Video Of Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem Today / The National Assembly Have Power To Call Anyone A Thief - Keyamo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.