Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Let's Fix Ur Marriage/relationship Issues...prophet Of Hope Is Here - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Let's Fix Ur Marriage/relationship Issues...prophet Of Hope Is Here (936 Views)

Is This Chemistry Or Is It Bound To Happen In Marriage/relationship? / Let's Fix Ur Marriage/relationship Issues...prophet Of Hope Is Here / Let's Fix Ur Marriage/relationship Issues...prophet Of Hope Is Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Fix Ur Marriage/relationship Issues...prophet Of Hope Is Here by borokiri: 6:33pm On Dec 01, 2017
When 'Promise & Fail' sets in, in your relationship. It's very embarrassing and heartbreaking.

When you are just been 'Used & Dump' after you have hoped for a successful marriage.

When incessant matrimonial quarrels over trivial domestic issues tear your marriage apart.

When infidelity becomes the cancer worm eating deep in your marriage & causing sleeplessness.

When all the peaceful means for resolution are exhausted or fail.

All the above stated conditions are reasons why many marriages or relationship crash today.

Of course you have every reason to be happy in your marriage/relationship.
You need to fix your marriage. You need to have your marriage back on track. You cannot afford to lose a relationship that you have maintained or serviced with your heart over the years.

This is the time you need spiritual help than ever. Call the Prophet of hope for his mystic touch. You will not be disappointed. Call or whasap us now for solution to all your marriage/relationship problems on +2348068817615 .
We are Prophet of international standard.
Re: Let's Fix Ur Marriage/relationship Issues...prophet Of Hope Is Here by borokiri: 8:31pm On Dec 02, 2017
still at ur service call now
Re: Let's Fix Ur Marriage/relationship Issues...prophet Of Hope Is Here by borokiri: 12:33am On Dec 03, 2017
still expecting ur call
Re: Let's Fix Ur Marriage/relationship Issues...prophet Of Hope Is Here by borokiri: 8:52am On Dec 06, 2017
a trial will convince U n ur life will never b the same again.
Re: Let's Fix Ur Marriage/relationship Issues...prophet Of Hope Is Here by borokiri: 5:36pm On Dec 10, 2017
still expecting more of your calls
Re: Let's Fix Ur Marriage/relationship Issues...prophet Of Hope Is Here by borokiri: 1:49pm On Dec 13, 2017
our appreciation to many of our callers still expecting more of your calls.
Re: Let's Fix Ur Marriage/relationship Issues...prophet Of Hope Is Here by borokiri: 12:27pm On Dec 18, 2017
still expecting more callers. thks to those of you who called
Re: Let's Fix Ur Marriage/relationship Issues...prophet Of Hope Is Here by borokiri: 10:19pm On Jan 06, 2018
still xpecting ur call
Re: Let's Fix Ur Marriage/relationship Issues...prophet Of Hope Is Here by KanwuliaExtra: 10:56pm On Jan 06, 2018
Fix MY relationship problem? grin
The day I can’t fix my relationship problems MYSELF, is the day I DIE.

Amen. kiss

Over to the “weaklings”!
Re: Let's Fix Ur Marriage/relationship Issues...prophet Of Hope Is Here by Belleville2: 7:09am On Sep 21, 2020
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Neatly Used Camry Wider Light 700k / Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Husband Over Stay Abroad / Help Am In Need Of A Car To Drive On Uber And Taxify

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.