Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,488 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Kenyan Man Shares Nude Photo Of Daughter On Facebook. Users Call For His Arrest - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kenyan Man Shares Nude Photo Of Daughter On Facebook. Users Call For His Arrest (86185 Views)

Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends / Micheal Asiwaju Shares Nude Photo And Sex Videos As He Reacts To Rape Allegation / Nude Photo Of A Ugandan Female Police Officer Leaked Online By Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Man Shares Nude Photo Of Daughter On Facebook. Users Call For His Arrest by Ken4Christ: 8:57pm On Dec 01, 2017
I think Kenya needs a spiritual revival.
Re: Kenyan Man Shares Nude Photo Of Daughter On Facebook. Users Call For His Arrest by tishbite41(m): 9:00pm On Dec 01, 2017
sad Kenya again? Kenyatta go to hell with your free visa n citizenship!!!
Re: Kenyan Man Shares Nude Photo Of Daughter On Facebook. Users Call For His Arrest by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 01, 2017
And where is the picture? #Walk outta thread
Re: Kenyan Man Shares Nude Photo Of Daughter On Facebook. Users Call For His Arrest by walosky(m): 9:15pm On Dec 01, 2017
Na we Nairalander loose pass....We no see any pishure

Abi u self see?
Re: Kenyan Man Shares Nude Photo Of Daughter On Facebook. Users Call For His Arrest by basic23111: 9:32pm On Dec 01, 2017
PenlsCaP:
I only came to see the nude tongue
what is d different BTW u and that foolish father
Re: Kenyan Man Shares Nude Photo Of Daughter On Facebook. Users Call For His Arrest by KinzyeWriter(m): 9:34pm On Dec 01, 2017
ibkkk:
Were ma leleyi keh!
As In, Were Gidi
Re: Kenyan Man Shares Nude Photo Of Daughter On Facebook. Users Call For His Arrest by Beey(f): 9:35pm On Dec 01, 2017
whitebeard:
People @ EXPERIENCE pls Kenya needs ur prayer, pls pray for Kenya..!!
Pray for your Nigeria first.Your issues are more.The log in your eye first.
Re: Kenyan Man Shares Nude Photo Of Daughter On Facebook. Users Call For His Arrest by ibkkk(f): 9:36pm On Dec 01, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
As In, Were Gidi
smiley
Re: Kenyan Man Shares Nude Photo Of Daughter On Facebook. Users Call For His Arrest by Beey(f): 9:39pm On Dec 01, 2017
lookatew:

Those perverts above me looking for small pikin puna pic, shey una dey feel say because harmattan don come, thunder no go fit fire una again abi... I kuku trust thunder.

Why Kenya dey like dis? Every useless hòrny African goat must come from Kenya. I nominate Kenya to be used as testing ground for North Korea nuclear weapons.
They never peddle good news from Kenya.Only bad stuff.Nigeria would be a good testing ground coz y'all are not saints.We get first hand stories of Nigeria so please give Kenyans a break.
Re: Kenyan Man Shares Nude Photo Of Daughter On Facebook. Users Call For His Arrest by Beey(f): 9:41pm On Dec 01, 2017
tishbite41:
sad
Kenya again?
Kenyatta go to hell with your free visa n citizenship!!!
it's not by force but your people are so many in Kenya.How many Kenyans have you seen living in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Shares Nude Photo Of Daughter On Facebook. Users Call For His Arrest by Beey(f): 9:42pm On Dec 01, 2017
Ken4Christ:
I think Kenya needs a spiritual revival.
Trust me Nigeria needs it more.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Shares Nude Photo Of Daughter On Facebook. Users Call For His Arrest by Beey(f): 9:43pm On Dec 01, 2017
Alwaysking:
Kenyans and stupidity are twins.
No , Nigerians and stupidity are twins.How does that sound?
Re: Kenyan Man Shares Nude Photo Of Daughter On Facebook. Users Call For His Arrest by Beey(f): 9:45pm On Dec 01, 2017
stephenduru:
A Kenyan man Mustapha Hussein has been trending online for the wrong reason after he shared photo of a toddler's private part on Facebook and caption it:

"just imagine in future how it will look like".

He claims to be the father of the baby.The photo did not go well as many Facebook users blasted him,calling him names and said he is meant to be in jail by now.

See the photo below and how people reacted

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/12/kenyan-man-shares-photo-of-his-daughter.html?m=1
So you couldn't find anything good to post about Kenya except this crap?Seriously?
Re: Kenyan Man Shares Nude Photo Of Daughter On Facebook. Users Call For His Arrest by whitebeard(m): 9:49pm On Dec 01, 2017
Beey:
Pray for your Nigeria first.Your issues are more.The log in your eye first.
grin I dont think Nigeria has this kind of problem..!!

Our parents brought us up well..!
Re: Kenyan Man Shares Nude Photo Of Daughter On Facebook. Users Call For His Arrest by kingxsamz(m): 9:50pm On Dec 01, 2017
PenlsCaP:
lol..oga it's a baby see ur big head
Re: Kenyan Man Shares Nude Photo Of Daughter On Facebook. Users Call For His Arrest by tishbite41(m): 9:54pm On Dec 01, 2017
Beey:
it's not by force but your people are so many in Kenya.How many Kenyans have you seen living in Nigeria?
Nigerians can compete anywhere in the world, legally n illegally. Kenyans can't do that. I think I have answered your question, Kenyaress. And by the way, what are you looking for on Nairaland?
Re: Kenyan Man Shares Nude Photo Of Daughter On Facebook. Users Call For His Arrest by Beey(f): 9:54pm On Dec 01, 2017
whitebeard:
grin I dont think Nigeria has this kind of problem..!!

Our parents brought us up well..!
There's a lot of bad stuff about Nigeria that I read everyday.Doesn't mean that all Nigerians behave in that manner.Just because some people only post sex-related news about Kenyans, doesn't mean that's what Kenya is all about.There's a while lot of good things happening in my country everyday.And yes, they are people who seriously intend cred for our nation day & night .
Re: Kenyan Man Shares Nude Photo Of Daughter On Facebook. Users Call For His Arrest by Beey(f): 9:57pm On Dec 01, 2017
tishbite41:
Nigerians can compete anywhere in the world, legally n illegally. Kenyans can't do that. I think I have answered your question, Kenyaress. And by the way, what are you looking for on Nairaland?
No they come coz the value of your currency is low & to export crime.Your name is not Seun so since you don't own Nairaland, what right do you have to ask what am doing here?
Re: Kenyan Man Shares Nude Photo Of Daughter On Facebook. Users Call For His Arrest by whitebeard(m): 9:57pm On Dec 01, 2017
Beey:
There's a lot of bad stuff about Nigeria that I read everyday.Doesn't mean that all Nigerians behave in that manner.Just because some people only post sex-related news about Kenyans, doesn't mean that's what Kenya is all about.There's a while lot of good things happening in my country everyday.And yes, they are people who seriously intend cred for our nation day & night .
wow, seriously..!
Re: Kenyan Man Shares Nude Photo Of Daughter On Facebook. Users Call For His Arrest by Beey(f): 9:58pm On Dec 01, 2017
whitebeard:
wow, seriously..!
meant intercede.And yes seriously.
Re: Kenyan Man Shares Nude Photo Of Daughter On Facebook. Users Call For His Arrest by tishbite41(m): 10:01pm On Dec 01, 2017
Beey:
No they come coz the value of your currency is low & to export crime.Your name is not Seun so since you don't own Nairaland, what right do you have to ask what am doing here?
lol, crime? wat ur countryman just did is what? Kenyaress, go n talk to your countrymen!!!
Re: Kenyan Man Shares Nude Photo Of Daughter On Facebook. Users Call For His Arrest by Beey(f): 10:06pm On Dec 01, 2017
tishbite41:
lol, crime? wat ur countryman just did is what? Kenyaress, go n talk to your countrymen!!!
Shookd I also say that the Nigerians arrested making fake money & also doing illegal drugs business is what Nigerians are? And am not your spokesperson so you can go to Kenya and tell them yourself.Mtcheeew.Ohh I almost forgot the baby factories and ritualistic.Worst place to be right now.
Re: Kenyan Man Shares Nude Photo Of Daughter On Facebook. Users Call For His Arrest by tishbite41(m): 10:09pm On Dec 01, 2017
Beey:
Shookd I also say that the Nigerians arrested making fake money & also doing illegal drugs business is what Nigerians are? And am not your spokesperson so you can go to Kenya and tell them yourself.Mtcheeew.Ohh I almost forgot the baby factories and ritualistic.Worst place to be right now.
lol, miss Kenyatta. Somalia is d worst place on earth
Re: Kenyan Man Shares Nude Photo Of Daughter On Facebook. Users Call For His Arrest by whitebeard(m): 10:11pm On Dec 01, 2017
Beey:
meant intercede.And yes seriously.
grin u are obviously not Nigerian..!

Re: Kenyan Man Shares Nude Photo Of Daughter On Facebook. Users Call For His Arrest by ReachHard: 11:49pm On Dec 01, 2017
Ne0w1zarD:

angry angry angry

Where is the pishure??

Go HERE bro >> https://web.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1603599109683187&set=p.1603599109683187&type=3&theater

Disgusting dad! Sick-in-the-medulla someborri undecided cry angry
Re: Kenyan Man Shares Nude Photo Of Daughter On Facebook. Users Call For His Arrest by Sirlins(m): 1:17am On Dec 02, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]

Re: Kenyan Man Shares Nude Photo Of Daughter On Facebook. Users Call For His Arrest by Nobody: 1:46am On Dec 02, 2017
PenlsCaP:

MAY GOD PUNISH YOU! BASTARD!

Re: Kenyan Man Shares Nude Photo Of Daughter On Facebook. Users Call For His Arrest by zonax(m): 4:48am On Dec 02, 2017
How many years sentence is he serving?
That guy should be in jail already. If left just like that he is most likely to defile that innocent baby
Re: Kenyan Man Shares Nude Photo Of Daughter On Facebook. Users Call For His Arrest by Nobody: 5:16am On Dec 02, 2017
picshur or.........u know d restgrin
Re: Kenyan Man Shares Nude Photo Of Daughter On Facebook. Users Call For His Arrest by Alwaysking: 6:46am On Dec 02, 2017
Beey:
No , Nigerians and stupidity are twins.How does that sound?
Kenyans are the most stupidest. cheesy
Re: Kenyan Man Shares Nude Photo Of Daughter On Facebook. Users Call For His Arrest by PenlsCaP: 7:34am On Dec 02, 2017
GodBlessMe4Life:

MAY GOD PUNISH YOU! BASTARD
!
Hehehe
Go and die. BASTARD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Catches His White Lover With His Colleague In Germany. Photos / Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts / Inside Norway Prison That Will Make You Want To Go To Jail (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.