Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Kenyan Man Shares Nude Photo Of Daughter On Facebook. Users Call For His Arrest - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kenyan Man Shares Nude Photo Of Daughter On Facebook. Users Call For His Arrest (86183 Views)

Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends / Micheal Asiwaju Shares Nude Photo And Sex Videos As He Reacts To Rape Allegation / Nude Photo Of A Ugandan Female Police Officer Leaked Online By Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Man Shares Nude Photo Of Daughter On Facebook. Users Call For His Arrest by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 02, 2017
Nigerians obsession with Kenyans tho
Re: Kenyan Man Shares Nude Photo Of Daughter On Facebook. Users Call For His Arrest by CarrieDWarre: 8:59am On Dec 02, 2017
Holy Messiah!! Some people are not supposed to have access to the internet. I mean they should not be allowed
Re: Kenyan Man Shares Nude Photo Of Daughter On Facebook. Users Call For His Arrest by Beey(f): 1:50pm On Dec 02, 2017
Alwaysking:
Kenyans are the most stupidest. cheesy
No they've been mentored in the business of stupidity by the world's most stupid.The Nigerians. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Shares Nude Photo Of Daughter On Facebook. Users Call For His Arrest by Alwaysking: 4:48pm On Dec 02, 2017
Beey:
No they've been mentored in the business of stupidity by the world's most stupid.The Nigerians. grin
Kenyas has the most stupid people on earth according to TheFact. cheesy
Re: Kenyan Man Shares Nude Photo Of Daughter On Facebook. Users Call For His Arrest by Beey(f): 5:15pm On Dec 02, 2017
Alwaysking:
I don't know where you got your facts from but beyond every reasonable doubt, we've seen how stupid Nigerians are beyond help starting with those who stereotype people from other countries.Those are especially the dumbest of the dumb.
Re: Kenyan Man Shares Nude Photo Of Daughter On Facebook. Users Call For His Arrest by Beey(f): 3:59am On Dec 16, 2017
Alwaysking:
You must be their mentor in stupidity.
Re: Kenyan Man Shares Nude Photo Of Daughter On Facebook. Users Call For His Arrest by Alwaysking: 7:20am On Dec 16, 2017
Beey:
You must be their mentor in stupidity.
I can see you are also high on cheap Kenyans weed, continue. cheesy
Re: Kenyan Man Shares Nude Photo Of Daughter On Facebook. Users Call For His Arrest by udo53: 8:10am On Dec 16, 2017
WE ARE BACK WITH RELIABLE SOURCE..ARE YOU TIRED OF LOSING.HERE IS EASY,FAST..
WINNING IS GUARANTEED..ONLY IF YOU BELEVE.a100 PERCENT
CALL OR WHATSAPP FOR TODAYS GAME

Re: Kenyan Man Shares Nude Photo Of Daughter On Facebook. Users Call For His Arrest by Beey(f): 4:51am On Dec 17, 2017
Alwaysking:
I can see you are also high on cheap Kenyans weed, continue. cheesy
And you know that because you are my supplier.
Re: Kenyan Man Shares Nude Photo Of Daughter On Facebook. Users Call For His Arrest by Alwaysking: 6:23am On Dec 17, 2017
Beey:
And you know that because you are my supplier.
Swerve! let me focus on better things.
Re: Kenyan Man Shares Nude Photo Of Daughter On Facebook. Users Call For His Arrest by Beey(f): 5:53pm On Dec 17, 2017
Alwaysking:
Swerve! let me focus on better things.
When you were writing crap, you didn't remember you had better things?Give me a break!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Catches His White Lover With His Colleague In Germany. Photos / Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts / Inside Norway Prison That Will Make You Want To Go To Jail (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.