Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Farouk Yarma Pictured With Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Cafu And Puyol In Russia - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Farouk Yarma Pictured With Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Cafu And Puyol In Russia (54369 Views)

Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay / Lucas Alves Presents Shirt To Cafu (Pictures) / Team Okocha Vs Carles Puyol - 2 - 5 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farouk Yarma Pictured With Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Cafu And Puyol In Russia by pol23: 10:13pm On Dec 01, 2017
Bro was there too..
Brother Okocha.
Re: Farouk Yarma Pictured With Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Cafu And Puyol In Russia by jericco1(m): 10:14pm On Dec 01, 2017
hmm. the guy look like bouncer
Re: Farouk Yarma Pictured With Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Cafu And Puyol In Russia by makdcash(m): 10:16pm On Dec 01, 2017
Cant someone take selfie again

velai:
See achievement!
Re: Farouk Yarma Pictured With Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Cafu And Puyol In Russia by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 01, 2017
Meanwhile folks of his state are wallowing in poverty... he spent their money to fly all the way to the Kremlin just to take pix with footballers that worked hard.

Indeed a life time achievement for this Gorilla! Yaba-Left candidate for sure.
Re: Farouk Yarma Pictured With Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Cafu And Puyol In Russia by bobokunlexzy: 10:18pm On Dec 01, 2017
That Ronaldinho's look is scary. E con be lyk say he get "appolo" & malaria.
Re: Farouk Yarma Pictured With Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Cafu And Puyol In Russia by Yusuf4: 10:19pm On Dec 01, 2017
I did not read the story to the end but I know It is not right, those okada men have no business operating in those areas. So if the tenant is unable to pay his rent, the landlord should be killed and the other car sold. That's my humble submission
Re: Farouk Yarma Pictured With Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Cafu And Puyol In Russia by lazygal: 10:20pm On Dec 01, 2017
bedspread:
grin grin grin
Explain wat u mean?

Guy ,grab the sarcasm grin
Re: Farouk Yarma Pictured With Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Cafu And Puyol In Russia by blessedweapon(m): 10:25pm On Dec 01, 2017
instaTUBE:
Ronaldinho, Rinaldo & Rivaldo ?

That's cafu bro......... Not rivaldo
Re: Farouk Yarma Pictured With Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Cafu And Puyol In Russia by Xenajazy(m): 10:26pm On Dec 01, 2017
Who's dat yellow paw-paw
Re: Farouk Yarma Pictured With Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Cafu And Puyol In Russia by enemyofprogress: 10:38pm On Dec 01, 2017
For him eye now him don achieve something in life especially in 2017
Re: Farouk Yarma Pictured With Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Cafu And Puyol In Russia by Rhea(f): 10:43pm On Dec 01, 2017
dainformant:
Gombe State Commissioner for Youth and Empowerment and FC Yarmalight President Malam Farouk Yarma was present the 2018 FIFA World Cup draw in Moscow on Friday. The commissioner took series of pictures with World football legends, Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Cafu and Puyol, alongside FIFA President and FIFA GS.

Farouk said after the draw ; "Tricky group but football will be exciting in the group. We have got a great squad with abundant talents. With good preparation we'll proceed from the group and have a good tournament.

"The NFF have got a great plans for this team, the coach and his players are also ready to work and represent the Green and White flag with passion. We need to play our parts and support the team during the tournament.

"I'm wishing the team success and a good tournament in Russia. I'm optimistic the team would surprise everyone."

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/gombe-commissioner-with-malam-farouk-yarma-poses-with-football-legends-in-russia.html

And what business does Gombe commissioner have in Russia? Who is footing the bill for this extravagant trip? Have the workers in his ministry been paid their October salary?
Re: Farouk Yarma Pictured With Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Cafu And Puyol In Russia by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 01, 2017
Sips_cum
Re: Farouk Yarma Pictured With Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Cafu And Puyol In Russia by oganla1(m): 11:15pm On Dec 01, 2017
dainformant:
Gombe State Commissioner for Youth and Empowerment and FC Yarmalight President Malam Farouk Yarma was present the 2018 FIFA World Cup draw in Moscow on Friday. The commissioner took series of pictures with World football legends, Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Cafu and Puyol, alongside FIFA President and FIFA GS.

Farouk said after the draw ; "Tricky group but football will be exciting in the group. We have got a great squad with abundant talents. With good preparation we'll proceed from the group and have a good tournament.

"The NFF have got a great plans for this team, the coach and his players are also
ready to work and represent the Green and White flag with passion. We need to play our parts and support the team during the tournament.

"I'm wishing the team success and a good tournament in Russia. I'm optimistic the team would surprise everyone."

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/gombe-commissioner-with-malam-farouk-yarma-poses-with-football-legends-in-russia.html
. nice one am proud of my country, Nigerian is going to win the world cup for sure.
Re: Farouk Yarma Pictured With Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Cafu And Puyol In Russia by justikay(m): 11:29pm On Dec 01, 2017
Thats his constituency project nah
Re: Farouk Yarma Pictured With Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Cafu And Puyol In Russia by justikay(m): 11:33pm On Dec 01, 2017
Mayb, he went to commission the fifa world cup draw .
Re: Farouk Yarma Pictured With Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Cafu And Puyol In Russia by Nedfed(m): 11:39pm On Dec 01, 2017
For Nigeria to win the World cup KANTE must be call back home.
Kante is from the North-East (Adamawa State) of Nigeria by origin but play for France national team. Thank he discovered is talent has a footballer maybe by now, he would have been an herdsmen or Boko-boko.
Kante currently play for Chelsea FC, one of the world leading football club.

Kante is currently the best midfielder in the whole world.
Many called him small but mighty.

1 Like

Re: Farouk Yarma Pictured With Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Cafu And Puyol In Russia by Adakintroy: 11:56pm On Dec 01, 2017
A relative unknown posses with legend. See how they made is year with cheerful smiles. But if it were him here in Nigeria, Mr commissioner will never snap with a common man like me.
Re: Farouk Yarma Pictured With Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Cafu And Puyol In Russia by bart10: 12:09am On Dec 02, 2017
Nedfed:
For Nigeria to win the World cup KANTE must be call back home.
Kante is from the North-East (Adamawa State) of Nigeria by origin but play for France national team. Thank he discovered is talent has a footballer maybe by now, he would have been an herdsmen or Boko-boko.
Kante presently for play Chelsea FC, one of the world leading football club.

Kante is currently the best midfielder in the whole world.
Many called him small but mighty.

Lies grin. Kanté was born in Paris to Malian parents.
Re: Farouk Yarma Pictured With Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Cafu And Puyol In Russia by Nobody: 12:30am On Dec 02, 2017
BruncleZuma:
TF is he doing there?

All this unnecessary junketing...
true word, Nigerians like enjoyment and jamboree too my much, we only need NFF President and sport minister
Re: Farouk Yarma Pictured With Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Cafu And Puyol In Russia by Nobody: 12:30am On Dec 02, 2017
BruncleZuma:
TF is he doing there?

All this unnecessary junketing...
true word, Nigerians like enjoyment and jamboree too much, we only need NFF President and sport minister
Re: Farouk Yarma Pictured With Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Cafu And Puyol In Russia by Nobody: 12:35am On Dec 02, 2017
danduj:
What exactly is his business over there??
they are wasting Nigeria money
Re: Farouk Yarma Pictured With Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Cafu And Puyol In Russia by ladenz(m): 12:43am On Dec 02, 2017
Yusuf4:

I did not read the story to the end but I know It is not right, those okada men have no business operating in those areas. So if the tenant is unable to pay his rent, the landlord should be killed and the other car sold. That's my humble submission
How much is it please
Re: Farouk Yarma Pictured With Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Cafu And Puyol In Russia by TemmyTee82(f): 1:12am On Dec 02, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
ronaldinho looks like somebody who is attending fire on the mountain church

Honestly. grin

By the way, I don't see Ronaldo. Which one is he?
Re: Farouk Yarma Pictured With Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Cafu And Puyol In Russia by victorazyvictor(m): 3:45am On Dec 02, 2017
clevvermind:
Nigeria to beat Argentina and win the world cup in Russia.

Is like camel trying to pass through the eye of a niddle.
Re: Farouk Yarma Pictured With Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Cafu And Puyol In Russia by lexy2014: 4:10am On Dec 02, 2017
dainformant:

"The NFF have got a great plans for this team, the coach and his players are also ready to work and represent the Green and White flag with passion. We need to play our parts and support the team during the tournament.

is this guy our new coach?
Re: Farouk Yarma Pictured With Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Cafu And Puyol In Russia by bigtt76(f): 4:58am On Dec 02, 2017
What is he looking for there? NFF and government have starter fettering away funds abi? angry
Re: Farouk Yarma Pictured With Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Cafu And Puyol In Russia by bobnatlo(m): 5:02am On Dec 02, 2017
instaTUBE:

Rivaldo ke
Re: Farouk Yarma Pictured With Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Cafu And Puyol In Russia by zolapower: 5:30am On Dec 02, 2017
instaTUBE:

Not rivaldo but cafu
Re: Farouk Yarma Pictured With Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Cafu And Puyol In Russia by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:37am On Dec 02, 2017
apart from seeing them in screen , do he know them before, have he came across them in real life before I Wonder how much he paid to get this close to this white forks.... Africans and mental slavery TUFIAKWA
Re: Farouk Yarma Pictured With Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Cafu And Puyol In Russia by MrFly(m): 6:55am On Dec 02, 2017
So u went there to snap? Only God knows how many times he kept begging and pestering them for some shots.. Keep the pix for ur unborn generation.
Re: Farouk Yarma Pictured With Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Cafu And Puyol In Russia by jtwest(m): 7:33am On Dec 02, 2017
grin angry angry I hope he went there with the money his father willed to him and d one he sold alubosa to make. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

El-clasico: Sergio Ramos Elbows Lionel Messi, He Reacts Furious (Photos) / President George Weah Plays Against Super Eagles In Liberia Match. Photos / Fans Blast Messi Over Barcelona's Copa del Rey Exit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.