Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,923 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Why Messi Shall Not Play In Argentina's Game Against Nigeria In Russia - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Messi Shall Not Play In Argentina's Game Against Nigeria In Russia (1146 Views)

Lionel Messi Will Not Play Barca's Last Laliga Game Against Eibar / Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG / Croatia Sends Nikola Kalinic Home For Refusing To Play Against Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Messi Shall Not Play In Argentina's Game Against Nigeria In Russia by nickxtra(m): 9:05pm On Dec 01, 2017
The draws for the FIFA world cup holding in Russia have been concluded and for the fifth time, Nigeria is drawn in the same group with Argentina. Other teams in the seemingly unpredictable group F, are Iceland and Croatia.

Just recently, Nigeria defeated the Messiless Argentina. Kindly note that Messi's withdrawal from the international friendly was a tactical one, to save face incase the unexpected happened, which actually happened, meaning "Nigeria wouldn't have defeated Argentina if Messi had played". That's always the possible excuse.

Now at the world cup proper, Messi, who has not been in his old playing self and who has not been phenomena for his country in international competitions, even for Barcelona at the club level, will either be injured (whether faked or not, I don't care to know) or something else will crop up as an excuse why he will chicken out of the squad to face Nigeria.

At the end of the day, a Messiless Argentina will line up to play against a youthful Nigerian side, with revenge in their mind, but Nigeria, just like the Super Eagles found their rhythm in the last friendly, will catch them off guard and triumph over Argentina, or at worst get draw with them.

Certainly, its going to be a highly contested match. The Nigerians, as usual, would be jittery in the first half, but eventually grow the balls betwen thier legs in the second half to silence the babes from Argentina.

Nigeria's match with Argentina aside, Nigeria will beat Croatia and perhaps draw or beat Iceland to move to the next round.

This is the message from my Oracle.

God be our helper. Amen.
Re: Why Messi Shall Not Play In Argentina's Game Against Nigeria In Russia by ReorxTohGan(m): 9:22pm On Dec 01, 2017
and u proud u type this shit..u and ur oracle are 4kinq sick bruv!!
Re: Why Messi Shall Not Play In Argentina's Game Against Nigeria In Russia by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 01, 2017
nickxtra:
The draws for the FIFA world cup holding in Russia have been concluded and for the fifth time, Nigeria is drawn in the same group with Argentina. Other teams in the seemingly unpredictable group F, are Iceland and Croatia.

Just recently, Nigeria defeated the Messiless Argentina. Kindly note that Messi's withdrawal from the international friendly was a tactical one, to save face incase the unexpected happened, which actually happened, meaning "Nigeria wouldn't have defeated Argentina if Messi had played". That's always the possible excuse.

Now at the world cup proper, Messi, who has not been in his old playing self and who has not been phenomena for his country in international competitions, even for Barcelona at the club level, will either be injured (whether faked or not, I don't care to know) or something else will crop up as an excuse why he will chicken out of the squad to face Nigeria.

At the end of the day, a Messiless Argentina will line up to play against a youthful Nigerian side, with revenge in their mind, but Nigeria, just like the Super Eagles found their rhythm in the last friendly, will catch them off guard and triumph over Argentina, or at worst get draw with them.

Certainly, its going to be a highly contested match. The Nigerians, as usual, would be jittery in the first half, but eventually grow the balls betwen thier legs in the second half to silence the babes from Argentina.

Nigeria's match with Argentina aside, Nigeria will beat Croatia and perhaps draw or beat Iceland to move to the next round.

This is the message from my Oracle.

God be our helper. Amen.
One of the most stupid posts I hv ever read on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Why Messi Shall Not Play In Argentina's Game Against Nigeria In Russia by BuariCopyPaste: 5:51am On Dec 02, 2017
Nesso:

The most stupid comment on Nairaland.
Re: Why Messi Shall Not Play In Argentina's Game Against Nigeria In Russia by nickxtra(m): 7:12am On Dec 02, 2017
Nesso:

It may appear stupid, but that's my position as it unfolds
Re: Why Messi Shall Not Play In Argentina's Game Against Nigeria In Russia by nickxtra(m): 7:17am On Dec 02, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:

The most stupid comment on Nairaland.
grin
Re: Why Messi Shall Not Play In Argentina's Game Against Nigeria In Russia by tunnamaniah(m): 9:26am On Dec 02, 2017
nickxtra:
It may appear stupid, but that's my position as it unfolds
bro, it is not “appearing” stupid, the post is a box of stupidity.
Re: Why Messi Shall Not Play In Argentina's Game Against Nigeria In Russia by nickxtra(m): 12:48pm On Dec 02, 2017
O
tunnamaniah:
bro, it is not “appearing” stupid, the post is a box of stupidity.
In your narrow-minded reasoning, perhaps.

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Chelsea Live Online / Gianluigi Buffon - 40 Reasons To Love The Juve, Italy Legend At Age 40 / Secret To Win Sportbet Is Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.