Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,448 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Lionel Messi Will Not Play Barca's Last Laliga Game Against Eibar - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Will Not Play Barca's Last Laliga Game Against Eibar (22337 Views)

Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG / Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid / Real Madrid Fans Send Message To Jose Mourinho During Defeat To Eibar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lionel Messi Will Not Play Barca's Last Laliga Game Against Eibar by obembet(f): 12:07pm On May 21, 2021
Barcelona have announced that Messi does not train this Friday with the club's permission and will not play this day 38 against Eibar.

Leo Messi did not train on Friday, with the coach's permission, and will not be part of the squad called up for the trip to Eibar on Saturday at 6 p.m. Thus, the Argentine prodigy can breathe before the Copa América and after a season during which he was one of the players most used by Ronald Koeman.

This season, the captain has lifted the Copa del Rey and played 47 matches (35 in La Liga, 6 in the Champions League, 5 in the Copa del Rey and 1 in the Supercopa). With 30 goals scored in La Liga, he is almost guaranteed to win his 8th Pichichi Trophy, rewarding the top scorer in the championship.

It should be remembered that the native of Rosario broke Xavi's record for matches with Barça this season and that he now has 778. He also dethroned Pelé by becoming the player who scored the most goals with the same club ( 672).

Source: https://twitter.com/FCBarcelona/status/1395668486664474627?s=19

12 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Will Not Play Barca's Last Laliga Game Against Eibar by PlayMaker14: 12:10pm On May 21, 2021
The King needs to rest... It hasn't been a good season for him but he still carried his teammates along and leading the goalscoring chart.

This would surely be the last season for the Dutch fraud called Ronald Koeman and I believe Laporta will get the right manager to bring back the glory days.

God Save Our King.

73 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Will Not Play Barca's Last Laliga Game Against Eibar by obembet(f): 12:12pm On May 21, 2021
Messi will Miss his favorite opponent,he would have add 10goals to his la Liga goals this season, Eibar is in safe hands now

mynd44

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Will Not Play Barca's Last Laliga Game Against Eibar by ThierryJay: 12:14pm On May 21, 2021
It's a pointless match for Barca anyway. So it's understandable that the GOAT of football needs to take a much-needed rest, at least to recover small energy before the Copa America.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Will Not Play Barca's Last Laliga Game Against Eibar by ThierryJay: 12:18pm On May 21, 2021
obembet:
Messi will Miss his favorite opponent,he would have add 10goals to his la Liga goals this season, Eibar is in safe hands now

mynd44

Messi's favorite opponents are Sevilla & Atletico Madrid and not Eibar @Obembela. Scored 39 and 33 goals against them respectively. And Eibar was already safe this season, regardless of Messi grin

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Will Not Play Barca's Last Laliga Game Against Eibar by PlayMaker14: 12:28pm On May 21, 2021
ThierryJay:

Messi's favorite opponents are Sevilla & Atletico Madrid and not Eibar @Obembela. Scored 39 and 33 goals against them respectively. And Eibar was already safe this season, regardless of Messi grin
She's a chronic CrotoneMan supporter.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Will Not Play Barca's Last Laliga Game Against Eibar by ThierryJay: 12:59pm On May 21, 2021
PlayMaker14:
She's a chronic CrotoneMan supporter.

grin grin grin I know. But recently, she's even tried to balance out the bias small maybe after plenty criticism came her way. I'll give her that.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Will Not Play Barca's Last Laliga Game Against Eibar by PlayMaker14: 1:03pm On May 21, 2021
ThierryJay:

grin grin grin I know. But recently, she's even tried to balance out the bias small maybe after plenty criticism came her way. I'll give her that.
She's just unstable like the weather in Mongolia bro.

Tomorrow you'll see her running wild on the King.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Will Not Play Barca's Last Laliga Game Against Eibar by Kilishihunter: 1:21pm On May 21, 2021
obembet:

mynd44
Aunty Messi hasn't scored against eibar this season. Dembele did in the 1-1 draw against them yet he still has 30goals I don't even know how somebody who has scored more goals against Madrid, Sevilla, atletico and has goals more than many strikers even in England against the EPL top 6 would still have eibar as his favorite opponent

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Will Not Play Barca's Last Laliga Game Against Eibar by Kilishihunter: 1:21pm On May 21, 2021
ThierryJay:

Hehe

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Will Not Play Barca's Last Laliga Game Against Eibar by goddons50: 1:35pm On May 21, 2021
NIGERIANS? I never c? Even Cristiano shit Nigerians will still compare his shit to Messi's shit...... anyways that is what it takes to b an ICON....his shit will always b the topic to Nigerians.... hate him or love him his name will never die from ur memory..... I LUV CRISTIANO AND I LOVE HIM MORE WHEN HE IS BEEN CRITICIZED....

26 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Will Not Play Barca's Last Laliga Game Against Eibar by PrimeWatermark: 2:30pm On May 21, 2021
Eibarman

He has really tried, he can't kill himself. Let him go and prepare for Copa America.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Will Not Play Barca's Last Laliga Game Against Eibar by INTEGRITYA1(m): 2:30pm On May 21, 2021
Since Barca is not in the race again for the La Liga Tittle this season, no need for King of Soccer to disturb himself.

3 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Will Not Play Barca's Last Laliga Game Against Eibar by Chatflick(m): 2:31pm On May 21, 2021
Re: Lionel Messi Will Not Play Barca's Last Laliga Game Against Eibar by ArewaNightmare: 2:31pm On May 21, 2021
grin EIBAR MAN don't want to play against EIBAR as his last match in Barcelona

12 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Will Not Play Barca's Last Laliga Game Against Eibar by Davival4721: 2:31pm On May 21, 2021
Copa America

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Will Not Play Barca's Last Laliga Game Against Eibar by sunshineV(f): 2:32pm On May 21, 2021
Re: Lionel Messi Will Not Play Barca's Last Laliga Game Against Eibar by lindareep: 2:32pm On May 21, 2021
Legends do private training grin grin grin

Meanwhile, lemme also eye men for Hot stuffs grin grin grin

Check my signature if you're interested

Re: Lionel Messi Will Not Play Barca's Last Laliga Game Against Eibar by Forest122: 2:32pm On May 21, 2021
Seriously
Re: Lionel Messi Will Not Play Barca's Last Laliga Game Against Eibar by Saviolamemphix(m): 2:33pm On May 21, 2021
Biggest scam in football grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Will Not Play Barca's Last Laliga Game Against Eibar by EdPi: 2:33pm On May 21, 2021
Don't Wait To Buy !
You can still mine your free coins now before it goes on sale soon.
Pi Network Wallet Launched.
π1 is speculated to go for $100, the next crypto coin about to blow!
Download Pi Network from Google Playstore and use EddySuper as your invitation code. It cost you NOTHING!

Check my signature for details

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Will Not Play Barca's Last Laliga Game Against Eibar by Olarewaju89: 2:33pm On May 21, 2021
obembet:
Barcelona have announced that Messi does not train this Friday with the club's permission and will not play this day 38 against Eibar.

Leo Messi did not train on Friday, with the coach's permission, and will not be part of the squad called up for the trip to Eibar on Saturday at 6 p.m. Thus, the Argentine prodigy can breathe before the Copa América and after a season during which he was one of the players most used by Ronald Koeman.

This season, the captain has lifted the Copa del Rey and played 47 matches (35 in La Liga, 6 in the Champions League, 5 in the Copa del Rey and 1 in the Supercopa). With 30 goals scored in La Liga, he is almost guaranteed to win his 8th Pichichi Trophy, rewarding the top scorer in the championship.

It should be remembered that the native of Rosario broke Xavi's record for matches with Barça this season and that he now has 778. He also dethroned Pelé by becoming the player who scored the most goals with the same club ( 672).

Source: https://twitter.com/FCBarcelona/status/1395668486664474627?s=19

undecided

I know say you most carry the news come here.

Penadol social media wife

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Will Not Play Barca's Last Laliga Game Against Eibar by tballeyy(m): 2:34pm On May 21, 2021
Concerns who? Up chelsea
Re: Lionel Messi Will Not Play Barca's Last Laliga Game Against Eibar by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 21, 2021
What an anticlimax to his Barcelona career
Re: Lionel Messi Will Not Play Barca's Last Laliga Game Against Eibar by Lighthammer(m): 2:35pm On May 21, 2021
Haha
Re: Lionel Messi Will Not Play Barca's Last Laliga Game Against Eibar by Cairoboy(m): 2:36pm On May 21, 2021
He deserves more than a dead rubber match

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Will Not Play Barca's Last Laliga Game Against Eibar by wunmi590(m): 2:37pm On May 21, 2021
cool

Make them leave the guy make him rest, he has tried this season, nah champion on his own...

I'm a Ronaldo fan, but I love these guys equally...

Messi nah lion, if you do anyhow e go change am for you with different style of play.....

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

AFCON Final: Kashim Shettima Departs Abuja For Abidjan (Videos). / Ogere Siasia Kidnapped! Samson Siasia’s Mother Kidnapped In Bayelsa / UNIPORT Is The Overall Winner Of 25th NUGA Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.