Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp (65467 Views)

Kano Corpers Continue Their Sleep Under The Sun After Skipping Parade (Video) / End Of Registration And Camp Orientation Date For NYSC Batch B, Stream 2,2019 / Nysc State Codes And Camp Addresses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp by Pidginwhisper: 11:36pm On Dec 01, 2017
haaaaaaaaa:
Camp Commandant, Br Gen Okoli ifeanyi is an ibo man.
That's the main reason for all this madness
Kai!

1 Like

Re: Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp by cybriz82(m): 11:40pm On Dec 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is a disgrace to the Nigerian Army.
If this is not nipped from the bud now, tomorrow even VIO officials will try to clash with the army.

Aren't the soldiers armed?
Coward soldiers.

u don type finish

6 Likes

Re: Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp by joeye(m): 11:43pm On Dec 01, 2017
Mrhansel:
Camp Commandant officially Decamped by the State Coordinator NYSC

God bless Ladan Baba. Decamping d hearthles yung camp comandant was the best decision.

This is what happens when very yung persons get power #abuse #l

1 Like

Re: Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp by yankison(m): 11:43pm On Dec 01, 2017
Immanueladebol:

Pictures speaks louder than words,moreover people won't believe this except they see pictures

It is better in accordance
Re: Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp by Mightyify(m): 11:52pm On Dec 01, 2017
The guy treat us with so much disrespect....he got what he deserve. Did anyone notice no cold tonight...lol

1 Like

Re: Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp by Diso60090(m): 11:59pm On Dec 01, 2017
ped007:

For security reasons...
I won't upload any...

If you get security reasons then make una kill each other there stupid bingos

1 Like

Re: Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp by xcommando(m): 12:01am On Dec 02, 2017
Op why misleading people, Pls just post the right thing simple. It is between the CORPER and THE CAMP COMMANDANT not soldiers pls OP. The Corpers and soldier are in cordial relationship.

They were protesting for the camp commandant to be decamp. The Corper do not have any issues with the soldiers in fact the RSM even address the Corper and they gave him listening hears and even shouted '' I hear'' as a usual way of hailing him.

They where angry because the camp commandant due give them corporal punishment which wrong
Re: Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp by xcommando(m): 12:04am On Dec 02, 2017
Op why misleading people, Pls just post the right thing simple. It is between the CORPERS and THE CAMP COMMANDANT not soldiers pls OP. The Corpers and soldier are in cordial relationship.

They were protesting for the camp commandant to be decamp. The Corper do not have any issues with the soldiers in fact the RSM even address the Corper and they gave him listening hears and even shouted '' I hear'' as a usual way of hailing him.

They where angry because the camp commandant due give them corporal punishment which is wrong..
Re: Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp by xcommando(m): 12:07am On Dec 02, 2017
princeSammyz:
Probably a repeat of '13 batchA. Who was there with me @Kusala dam? Major must go campaign. Lol that major that year too like women sha

You mean when Corper were chanting '' asewo major''

1 Like

Re: Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp by xcommando(m): 12:12am On Dec 02, 2017
haaaaaaaaa:

Oga.....
Bri Gen. as a camp commandant Hnmmm that guy is a captain bross. (three star)

1 Like

Re: Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp by JazzMode: 12:20am On Dec 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If this is not nipped from the bud now, tomorrow even VIO officials will try to clash with the army.

Coward soldiers.

I think they are. Maybe they should have as usual opened fire on the unarmed graduates making legitimate demands?

Corpers are generally known to be submissive. They really must have been wronged to be this recalcitrant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp by openmine(m): 12:23am On Dec 02, 2017
MasViews:
The corp members should behave, we don't want any chaos in Kano.

Kano is a peaceful state, they should keep their madness in their respective states, tohm.

first of all hear wat transpired before making ur conclusions...
Re: Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp by xcommando(m): 12:28am On Dec 02, 2017
JazzMode:

I think they are. Maybe they should have as usual opened fire on the unarmed graduates making legitimate demands?

Corpers are generally known to be submissive. They really must have been wronged to be this recalcitrant.

OP is making ppl to get it wrong. Am not an advocate of corporal punishment. The camp commandant is just too hard. I predicted the protest not up to 30mins before it happened when I saw Corpers serving punishment for going late to hall. It was Corpers vs camp commandant and NOT soldiers. The soldiers don't have problem at all and platoon instructors are in good term with the platoon members.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp by awesome11(m): 12:31am On Dec 02, 2017
xcommando:
Op why misleading people, Pls just post the right thing simple. It is between the CORPERS and THE CAMP COMMANDANT not soldiers pls OP. The Corpers and soldier are in cordial relationship.

They where angry because the camp commandant due give them corporal punishment which is wrong..

Looks like the RSM was my RSM in Agwu camp. He is such a fatherly figure.

At the top of his voice, he would inquire: "I hia" and we heartily replied "I hia, sir!"

Good old days.

I'm all smiles over here.

What's his name again?
Re: Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp by Gloria3389(f): 12:38am On Dec 02, 2017
hahaha... how interesting to watch d decamping of a camp commandant... hahahaha..

kano kofas... congratulations on your victory against the commandant.. una doh

2 Likes

Re: Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp by Stormyweather(m): 12:54am On Dec 02, 2017
mohince:
Here in Borno camp located at katsina state, the soldiers are very cool and friendly. We are realy enjoying our stay over here
the girl in the middle is pretty
Re: Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp by gafarolabisi2(m): 12:55am On Dec 02, 2017
chai karaye Kusala Dam, where the tea served was as brown as kusala water, where u can spend money no matter how dirty and tore it might be. I rep Block C hostel, the closest to parade ground and I so much miss my niggas in that room. I was nicknamed The God Father because only myself do managed to sneaked a female into the room. Batch C 2013

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp by xcommando(m): 1:08am On Dec 02, 2017
awesome11:

Looks like the RSM was my RSM in Agwu camp. He is such a fatherly figure.

At the top of his voice, he would inquire: "I hia" and we heartily replied "I hia, sir!"

Good old days.

I'm all smiles over here.

What's his name again?

The RSM here is one S/sgt Gwarzo
Re: Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp by princeSammyz: 1:09am On Dec 02, 2017
xcommando:

You mean when Corper were chanting '' asewo major''
Lol! Correct!

1 Like

Re: Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp by xcommando(m): 1:11am On Dec 02, 2017
princeSammyz:
Lol! Correct!

I was in camp then. I sabi everything wey happen then

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp by austino2018: 1:44am On Dec 02, 2017
princeSammyz:
Probably a repeat of '13 batchA. Who was there with me @Kusala dam? Major must go campaign. Lol that major that year too like women sha
my broda I was dere o, those soldiers humiliated us in secretariat while demanding for our allowee.chai dat day no be here o!�

1 Like

Re: Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp by rezzy: 1:51am On Dec 02, 2017
Kusala dam
Re: Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp by lonelydora: 2:33am On Dec 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Coward soldiers.

They only show gallantry where armless Igbos are.
Re: Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp by Gracesofar(m): 2:44am On Dec 02, 2017
Clash?? Arm of clash. The soldier are just listening to u or better still they are acting in orders to condone you. By the time they are gibing the order to open mayhem you will change that topic to soldier brutalizing corp
Re: Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp by ehissi(m): 3:21am On Dec 02, 2017
MasViews:
The corp members should behave, we don't want any chaos in Kano.

Kano is a peaceful state, they should keep their madness in their respective states, tohm.

Wee you kip qwayet...... angry

All the suicide bombers that have been "keeping the peace" for una nor do una. Like say them ask the corpers where dem wan serve, dem rush pick kano. Of all the God forsaken places to suffer and collect discharge certificate na kano be the preferred place.......?angry

Guy! Abi na girl? Abi na it........ undecided

Park well...... angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp by ehinmowo: 3:36am On Dec 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Coward soldiers.
e

U nid your brain checked. If not for the decadence in the Nigeria state, hw cn some bloody illiterate soldiers b maiming and maltreating graduates. U are their opening ur gutter to say rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp by smilek(m): 4:02am On Dec 02, 2017
Useless camp no single social activity ( blaming security protocol ) u can't even find alcohol in d market imagine
Re: Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp by malware: 4:27am On Dec 02, 2017
haaaaaaaaa:

You're wrong here.... The whole NYSC DG is also a Brig. Gen. So I don't think his rank mate would be deployed as camp Commandant. You're wrong.
Re: Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp by malware: 4:35am On Dec 02, 2017
ehissi:

Wee you kip qwayet...... angry

All the suicide bombers that have been "keeping the peace" for una nor do una. Like say them ask the corpers where dem wan serve, dem rush pick kano. Of all the God forsaken places to suffer and collect discharge certificate na kano be the preferred place.......?angry

Guy! Abi na girl? Abi na it........ undecided

Park well...... angry

All plans to make Kano a terrorists safe haven have been frustrated in the long past. Kano remains a peaceful state.... You can pass your night outside your house without fear of being kidnapped or robbed.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp by malware: 4:38am On Dec 02, 2017
smilek:
Useless camp no single social activity ( blaming security protocol ) u can't even find alcohol in d market imagine

When you're through with the camping, kuku visit Sabon Gari and get it before it finishes.... Welcome to Sharia state....

With the exception of alcohol and plenty kpetus, Kano is a cool place to be. Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp by mechanics(m): 4:43am On Dec 02, 2017
Funny, if they want fun, they should simply opt out of the scheme, so they can't endure just few weeks of stress abi, do they think they are the first to experience those drills, they should not jeopardize their future.
Re: Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp by lovere: 4:47am On Dec 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Coward soldiers.
What a foolish and disjointed submission!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Monthly Budget Of A Youth Corper Serving In The North / This Is Purely For Corpers *check In* / Female Kebbi Corper Covers Her Face During Orientation (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.