Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,169 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp (65428 Views)

Kano Corpers Continue Their Sleep Under The Sun After Skipping Parade (Video) / End Of Registration And Camp Orientation Date For NYSC Batch B, Stream 2,2019 / Nysc State Codes And Camp Addresses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp by SirKriz(m): 4:52am On Dec 02, 2017
haaaaaaaaa:
Camp Commandant, Br Gen Okoli ifeanyi is an ibo man.
That's the main reason for all this madness

The camp commandant is a Brigadier General? Are you sure? That rank is the same rank as NYSC Director General, so I don't think that information is correct.

1 Like

Re: Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp by danyroyal: 4:52am On Dec 02, 2017
Why is this happening always? I served in kano, in 2013 batch a precisely and there was a face off between the camp commandant and corp members. We chased the commandant to a corner who was protected by his subordinates. I think the entire military personnel should be replaced.

1 Like

Re: Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp by Ishilove: 5:24am On Dec 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is a disgrace to the Nigerian Army.
If this is not nipped from the bud now, tomorrow even VIO officials will try to clash with the army.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp by Nobody: 5:45am On Dec 02, 2017
ehissi:

Wee you kip qwayet...... angry

All the suicide bombers that have been "keeping the peace" for una nor do una. Like say them ask the corpers where dem wan serve, dem rush pick kano. Of all the God forsaken places to suffer and collect discharge certificate na kano be the preferred place.......?angry

Guy! Abi na girl? Abi na it........ undecided

Park well...... angry

Chai see paintment. From their comment, you go know dem
Re: Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp by stuffs4me(m): 5:46am On Dec 02, 2017
Gracesofar:
Clash?? Arm of clash. The soldier are just listening to u or better still they are acting in orders to condone you. By the time they are gibing the order to open mayhem you will change that topic to soldier brutalizing corp

Olodo wey you be. Stoopeed cow
Re: Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp by Rambuldi(m): 6:35am On Dec 02, 2017
MasViews:
The corp members should behave, we don't want any chaos in Kano.

Kano is a peaceful state, they should keep their madness in their respective states, tohm.

U dey craze, wat does the peacfullness of kano state have to do with our lives in the camp, do u knw wat we have been going through, we knw our right and we stood for it. I dont eat most days because of the rubbish given as food. Abeg respect urself, na so craze the start ooo
Re: Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp by lanre9ja(m): 6:38am On Dec 02, 2017
ped007:
It's gradually becoming a chaos in Karaye NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp...
The face off is between Corp Members and Soldiers, as a result of excessive punishment and little or no social activities in the camp...
Details as events unfold.

This same thing happen on February 2013 (batch A) in karaye orientation camp between Corper and army during my camping then, the camp commandant was deployed immediately. Kano waiting happen Na hope say nothing dey inside that camp.
Re: Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp by BluntBoy(m): 6:39am On Dec 02, 2017
I remembered during my time in a camp some years back, we had an incident like this. I gave one soldier upper cut and he went to sleep.

Na lie o.

1 Like

Re: Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp by Afritop(m): 6:44am On Dec 02, 2017
ped007:
My submission is very simple. . .
The Camp Commandant should tender his apology and leave the camp with immediate effect...
undecided and kuku give them their NYSC certificate
Re: Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp by lanre9ja(m): 6:48am On Dec 02, 2017
SirKriz:

The camp commandant is a Brigadier General? Are you sure? That rank is the same rank as NYSC Director General, so I don't think that information is correct.

It should be Major General not Brigadier General. During my camping same thing happen but then it a Yoruba man from Ibadan.
Re: Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp by DorahCrystal: 6:48am On Dec 02, 2017
Orientation camp is supposed to be lively ooh.
But with this there by force double up. Cant wait to go home mbok. cry
Re: Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp by Smartii(m): 6:56am On Dec 02, 2017
haaaaaaaaa:
Camp Commandant, Br Gen Okoli ifeanyi is an ibo man.
That's the main reason for all this madness
what the heck are u vomiting? a camp commandant that can be decamped by just a call FROM the state coordinator,when i served in anambra then, we changed camp commandants up to two times and they were all captains and they felt like they were the chief of army staff sef. THe state coodinator placed the call to the brig general for the captain to be replaced so calm down, brigadier general is a big big big big big big boy in the NA.Infact lieutenant colonel can do the job sef, don't know why they even chose captain sef.
Re: Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp by Nobody: 7:03am On Dec 02, 2017
gafarolabisi2:
chai karaye Kusala Dam, where the tea served was as brown as kusala water, where u can spend money no matter how dirty and tore it might be. I rep Block C hostel, the closest to parade ground and I so much miss my niggas in that room. I was nicknamed The God Father because only myself do managed to sneaked a female into the room. Batch C 2013

Lol..Na camp commandant dem suppose call you be that..baddest guy grin

1 Like

Re: Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp by onyeawka80(m): 7:30am On Dec 02, 2017
Chrismentor3:
Military vs paramilitary
Be like mayweather vs McGregor
Like for coppers Share for soldiers
I am sure say dis 11 na soldiers. Lolzzzz
Re: Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp by ladybandie: 7:45am On Dec 02, 2017
JazzMode:

I think they are. Maybe they should have as usual opened fire on the unarmed graduates making legitimate demands?

Corpers are generally known to be submissive. They really must have been wronged to be this recalcitrant.

Yes na, imagine how frustrated we must be before doing that, how can he be punishing corp members for straight good 6 hours all because of what, he even commanded some cms to be backing themselves run inside the sun
Re: Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp by Mightyify(m): 8:00am On Dec 02, 2017
ladybandie:

Yes na, imagine how frustrated we must be before doing that, how can he be punishing corp members for straight good 6 hours all because of what, he even commanded some cms to be backing themselves run inside the sun

The guy bleeped up....he thinks he's God
Re: Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp by Windflower(f): 8:08am On Dec 02, 2017
These corpers are really brave o,i could remember during my time,the state coordinator came for a visit and a corp member appealed to how we were being treated by the soldiers,that it was very wrong. Immediately, the state coordinator left the venue,coman see first class punishment on all the corp members.
Its was definitely a day to remember
Re: Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp by dingbang(m): 8:23am On Dec 02, 2017
Better.. These basterds think they can maltreat people who are better qualified than them in all ramifications and go scot free...
Re: Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp by Jerrypolo(m): 8:42am On Dec 02, 2017
Did same at Yikpata Camp in Ilorin years back. I swear it was fun!!!. 80% of the guys were dead drunk from the mammy market and were chanting Aluta/Confra songs. Atmosphere was tense! DSS was on stand by, we refused every command and almost overran the camp that Night.

It took the effort of the NYSC state coordinator who drove in all the way from Illorin that night to avert disaster.

Next morning (Being Sunday) them no born any soldier well to come wake us. We slept till at about 10am (For those when no go church).

But in all, it was fun.

1 Like

Re: Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp by Babacherokee1: 8:59am On Dec 02, 2017
hmmm

1 Like

Re: Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp by godTheji: 9:24am On Dec 02, 2017
Here is the chat I had with one of the corper there yesterday during the riot
Re: Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp by AweEngineer(m): 9:40am On Dec 02, 2017
wtfcoded:
Odi ok.
Army people are total saddists. Punishing coppers for no reason is a no no!!
Orientation camp cool is supposed to be lively not look like a jail with less socialization. angry
i mean where's the fun? angry

Corpers
Re: Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp by Gracesofar(m): 9:48am On Dec 02, 2017
stuffs4me:

Olodo wey you be. Stoopeed cow

Well said. R u done?
Re: Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp by freeboyhenry(m): 9:48am On Dec 02, 2017
The armies there ain't frndly
Re: Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp by tosyne2much(m): 9:52am On Dec 02, 2017
I think decamping him will resolve the conflict. I had a very nice, friendly and approachable camp commandant in Adamawa orientation camp.

Some of these camp commandants get nut for head sha cheesy
Re: Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp by Babacherokee1: 9:56am On Dec 02, 2017
Holarz:
Omo,karaye camp was violent tonyt,I wish I could share video here

Camp commandant decamped

#kanokofawins

please share the video
Re: Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp by ice234: 10:14am On Dec 02, 2017
The army have no right to beat up any Corp member and if they do. Simply write to the director general of nysc and copy the state nysc coordinator and the state government.
The army will be called to order immediately
Re: Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp by God1000(m): 10:16am On Dec 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is a disgrace to the Nigerian Army.
If this is not nipped from the bud now, tomorrow even VIO officials will try to clash with the army.

Aren't the soldiers armed?
Coward soldiers.
Show soldiers some respect, they keep this country together, don't speak I'll of them.
Re: Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp by herosakin777(m): 10:21am On Dec 02, 2017
Those solider too their own dey tooo much...... The too like the show them self
Re: Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp by udemzyudex(m): 10:23am On Dec 02, 2017
Okoyeeboz:

A Brigadier General in the Army is a Camp Commandant?
Oga, you think Brigadier General na chieftaincy title?

Better go back to your Fan yogo bicycle before they steal all your yoghurts away.

grin ya wicked.
Re: Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp by ShellyOCushm: 10:30am On Dec 02, 2017
temper justice with mercilessness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Delta Corper Survives Lassa Fever, Passes Out (Photo) / Monthly Budget Of A Youth Corper Serving In The North / This Is Purely For Corpers *check In*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.