Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,585 members, 7,955,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:13 PM

Finding My Late Dad Family - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Finding My Late Dad Family (637 Views)

Peace Onuoha Builds First House, Dedicates It To Her Late Dad (Pix) / Erica Meets With Her Dad & Family She Has Never Met Before (video) / Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His Late Dad On Father's Day (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Finding My Late Dad Family by Toluabigr8(m): 9:21pm On Dec 18, 2017
Please help me find my Dad family THE ODUKOYA FAMILY of IJEBU. My name is Odukoya Tolulope and I’m 24 years old.my father died before i was born around 1993.i was told my father is a twin HASSAN
and HUSSEIN both died within short period before i was born I’ve never met Any of my father's family.my Dad name is HASSAN TAIWO ODUKOYA.My mom died when i was 10years old that make it impossible for me to ask her about my dad family. I went to ijebu last year november to do some findings but all my effort to get them was futile.As at 1993 my grandpa is a king in ijebu which i dont know particular ijebu.My wedding is coming up next year.Please help a bro find his dad family if you have any odukoya as a friend/foe or family.please for any info please call/sms 07064351328.God bless

(1) (Reply)

Popular Evangelist, Nick Vujicic Born Without Limbs Welcomes Identical Twin Girl / Meet The Winner Of Miss Nigeria 2017, Miss Peace Mildred Ehiguese / #wizkidtheconcert- Video Of Wizkid And Davido Performing Fia Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.