Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Advice Needed. Globacom Auto Renewal Issues - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Advice Needed. Globacom Auto Renewal Issues (731 Views)

Ussd Code To Stop Auto Renewal Of Airtel Plan / AUTO-RENEWAL: Are The Mobile Networks Robbing Subscribers? / How To Opt Out Of Etisalat (9mobile) Data Plan Auto-renewal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed. Globacom Auto Renewal Issues by Nobody: 5:57am On Dec 02, 2017
I understand that glo gives bonus on auto renewal.
If I buy a daily plan eg N100 or N50 plan and auto renew to a monthly plan.
Will I get bonus data on the new subscribed monthly plan?
Re: Advice Needed. Globacom Auto Renewal Issues by mrtomola(m): 6:00am On Dec 02, 2017
No you won't....it has to be same data package...for instance, Auto Renewal of 1k gives you bonus on 1k data plan.
Re: Advice Needed. Globacom Auto Renewal Issues by Nobody: 6:07am On Dec 02, 2017
mrtomola:
No you won't....it has to be same data package...for instance, Auto Renewal of 1k gives you bonus on 1k data plan.
Thanks
Re: Advice Needed. Globacom Auto Renewal Issues by tlanry: 6:14am On Dec 02, 2017
mrtomola:

That’s not true

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed. Globacom Auto Renewal Issues by anthney87: 6:48am On Dec 02, 2017
alexistaiwo:

guy go ahead. it will give u the data u want. load d 50 n sub den load ur 1k more and if ur 10mb finish u sub for 1k

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed. Globacom Auto Renewal Issues by Nobody: 6:52am On Dec 02, 2017
anthney87:

guy go ahead. it will give u the data u want. load d 50 n sub den load ur 1k more and if ur 10mb finish u sub for 1k

Thanks boss
Meaning that if I sub N50 around 7am and sub another 1k immediately the N50 data finishes.

I will get double data bonus on the 1k subscription.

Is that so?

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed. Globacom Auto Renewal Issues by Nobody: 7:16am On Dec 02, 2017
Thanks guys.
It worked.
I received double data bonus on my subscription regardless of the data plan I renewed.

Have to drop it here incase some other persons find themselves in the same dilemma.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed. Globacom Auto Renewal Issues by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 02, 2017
alexistaiwo:
Thanks guys.
It worked.
I received double data bonus on my subscription regardless of the data plan I renewed.

Have to drop it here incase some other persons find themselves in the same dilemma.
Thanks for the heads up,I really appreciate,now I just need 1100 to get 4Gb

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed. Globacom Auto Renewal Issues by sinaj(f): 9:08am On Dec 02, 2017
alexistaiwo:

Yes you will.

Did that on Monday nd it worked for me.

I subscribed a 50# package nd a monthly package afterwards nd it worked.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed. Globacom Auto Renewal Issues by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 03, 2017
sinaj:
Yes you will.

Did that on Monday nd it worked for me.

I subscribed a 50# package nd a monthly package afterwards nd it worked.

If I load #1000 at first and then load #100 and subscribed for the #100 package for a day,won't they immediately deduct #100 naira again from the remaining #1000 after I exhaust the #100 bundle I subscribed at first?

Or do they give a specific time interval for one to decide whether or not they want to auto renew the plan,if there's a time to decide that,please explain.
Re: Advice Needed. Globacom Auto Renewal Issues by sinaj(f): 7:31am On Dec 03, 2017
TechEnthusiast:

If I load #1000 at first and then load #100 and subscribed for the #100 package for a day,won't they immediately deduct #100 naira again from the remaining #1000 after I exhaust the #100 bundle I subscribed at first?

Or do they give a specific time interval for one to decide whether or not they want to auto renew the plan,if there's a time to decide that,please explain.
They will send you a msg first b4 the data get exhausted asking you to send cancel if you dont want a renewal.
If you dont cancel it, they will deduct #100 from the #1000.
Re: Advice Needed. Globacom Auto Renewal Issues by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 03, 2017
TechEnthusiast:

Bros.
Do it this way.

Sub 100 plan first preferably without loading the N1000 yet.
Download one or two things that will deplete the megabytes to 5mb then when they send you sms that your sub is almost exhausted.

Sub the 1000 plan.
#
Q.E.D
Re: Advice Needed. Globacom Auto Renewal Issues by fibonacci2526: 8:47am On Dec 03, 2017
alexistaiwo:

You will.

(1) (Reply)

For Sale: Afrione Gravity Z1 Android 6.0 With 2gb Ram And 16gb Rom / Request Any Device Flashfile/ Stock Rom Or Fix Ur Android Device / Iphone X Review – Full Phone Specifications And Price In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.