Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,175 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

How Do I Recover My Money From Gtb - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Recover My Money From Gtb (492 Views)

How Do I Recover My Money From Union Bank? / I Received Account Number From GTB And I Was Asked To Activate It. / Is It True From GTB Unilag Branch Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Recover My Money From Gtb by latymightboy: 9:32pm On Feb 21, 2018
I deposited a sum of #20,000 through a branch ATM deposit machine on 10th of February,2018. Was not credited after d deposit
Re: How Do I Recover My Money From Gtb by latymightboy: 9:34pm On Feb 21, 2018
Called the customer care to lodge the complain.
Was refered to the nearest branch.

Went to the branch,fill a form and was promised a refund after 24hours.
Re: How Do I Recover My Money From Gtb by Litblogger: 9:34pm On Feb 21, 2018
I have never used these deposite machines.

Go to the bank and lay your complain.
Re: How Do I Recover My Money From Gtb by latymightboy: 9:38pm On Feb 21, 2018
Waited for one good week and nothing was done.

Called the customer care again and another ticket was raised to that effect. Promised to be resolved on 20th of February this week by 10:48am.

Waited patiently till 10:48am as promised in the raised ticket yesterday and nothing was done.
Re: How Do I Recover My Money From Gtb by latymightboy: 9:44pm On Feb 21, 2018
Still no alert!!!
Then called the customer care this evening 21st February, 2018 .

Allas!
Another promise of 24hour.
Even the customer care agent was saying rubbish.

Please expert in the field, is there any other ways/steps I can take. Just fed up.
Re: How Do I Recover My Money From Gtb by latymightboy: 9:47pm On Feb 21, 2018
The last mail received from them 5days ago

Re: How Do I Recover My Money From Gtb by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 21, 2018
create a scene in the banking hall. Ask of the bank manager and cause small wahala. Make sure the manager is there to feature.
Re: How Do I Recover My Money From Gtb by gidimasters(m): 11:39pm On Feb 21, 2018
airmirthd1:
create a scene in the banking hall. Ask of the bank manager and cause small wahala. Make sure the manager is there to feature.

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Large Format Printers / Online Artisans And Professionals Marketplace / Easy Download Of Torrents SAFELY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.