Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,984 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

Osinbajo Inspects The Statues Constructed By Okorocha In Imo (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Inspects The Statues Constructed By Okorocha In Imo (Photos) (42299 Views)

Uzodinma Demolishes Substandard Tunnel Built By Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) / Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) / Bridge With No Rod Constructed By Okorocha Collapses (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Inspects The Statues Constructed By Okorocha In Imo (Photos) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 02, 2017
I can imagine Osinbajo in the 1st picture thinking to himself..."what Buffoonery...the manner of Imbecil*s I am forced to mix with in the name of politics"
Re: Osinbajo Inspects The Statues Constructed By Okorocha In Imo (Photos) by omogidi234(m): 6:01pm On Dec 02, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
kingxsamz:
after this inspection, Okorocha should erect a statue for him.
Re: Osinbajo Inspects The Statues Constructed By Okorocha In Imo (Photos) by nkechiblessing: 6:22pm On Dec 02, 2017
i just hate this man for this statue stuff. what a nonsense
Re: Osinbajo Inspects The Statues Constructed By Okorocha In Imo (Photos) by nkechiblessing: 6:24pm On Dec 02, 2017
what a useless man for governor
Re: Osinbajo Inspects The Statues Constructed By Okorocha In Imo (Photos) by nkemdi89(f): 7:31pm On Dec 02, 2017
Grabbeast:
Of all the achievement to show the visiting vice president

Statues is his only achievement of 2017 that he could show him.

Useless governor with useless state house of assembly.
Social media doesn't really portray the true pictures of things, the VP visit the state to attend the birthday of the first lady, after the event the VP and his entourage were treated to a lunch at heroes villas, after the lunch the VP and his entourage were entertained in the same premises which also was were the statue was erected, it was more like a site seeing and the VP admired the art work.
Re: Osinbajo Inspects The Statues Constructed By Okorocha In Imo (Photos) by TheShopKeeper(m): 7:36pm On Dec 02, 2017
...seriously we have a serious underlying problem with politicians in this country...when did bronze statutes become attractions...
Re: Osinbajo Inspects The Statues Constructed By Okorocha In Imo (Photos) by supereagle(m): 8:52pm On Dec 02, 2017
PHILipu1:

Dave will not get too much votes from the north like Rochas.
The northerners just love Rochas.
OKU achi. Nigerians are growing wiser. Nigerians will look for a genuine man that will serve their interests. How many votes did he get the last time he contested with Yar dua and Buhari.?
Re: Osinbajo Inspects The Statues Constructed By Okorocha In Imo (Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 8:57pm On Dec 02, 2017
supereagle:

OKU achi. Nigerians are growing wiser. Nigerians will look for a genuine man that will serve their interests. How many votes did he get the last time he contested with Yar dua and Buhari.?
The majority of those Nigerians are northerners.
You have the north.
Get some few state from south.
And you are Mr president.
Re: Osinbajo Inspects The Statues Constructed By Okorocha In Imo (Photos) by cimag: 9:12pm On Dec 02, 2017
So,Osinbajo agreed to commission these projects,sorry statues?He's a fake pastor who should have reprimanded Rochas.
Re: Osinbajo Inspects The Statues Constructed By Okorocha In Imo (Photos) by supereagle(m): 10:24pm On Dec 02, 2017
PHILipu1:

The majority of those Nigerians are northerners.
You have the north.
Get some few state from south.
And you are Mr president.
We have 3 geo political zones in the northern Nigeria. The central North are not true supporters of the core North.. Even North East are not supporters of the core North as well. Get your facts rights.
Re: Osinbajo Inspects The Statues Constructed By Okorocha In Imo (Photos) by Chinagurum1995(m): 10:28pm On Dec 02, 2017
Hmmm I know Mr governor Rochas Okorocha is my imo state Governor but I deal with him in the him in the nice way so Rochas Okorocha is my imo state Governor. E no case him oooo. I deal with him in the good way. sad undecided
Re: Osinbajo Inspects The Statues Constructed By Okorocha In Imo (Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 10:29pm On Dec 02, 2017
supereagle:

We have 3 geo political zones in the northern Nigeria. The central North are not true supporters of the core North.. Even North East are not supporters of the core North as well. Get your facts rights.
Please list those state,list their governors and their party.
Tell me if they voted differently in 2015.
Let the south keep deceiving themselves that the north have 3 geo political zones.
I am from south but i lived in the north,when it comes to north agenda,this people speak with one voice not like the south.
Re: Osinbajo Inspects The Statues Constructed By Okorocha In Imo (Photos) by brojoshua: 10:30pm On Dec 02, 2017
They are all worshipping the lords, gods and idols of corruption in Africa
Re: Osinbajo Inspects The Statues Constructed By Okorocha In Imo (Photos) by supereagle(m): 11:30pm On Dec 02, 2017
PHILipu1:

Please list those state,list their governors and their party.
Tell me if they voted differently in 2015.
Let the south keep deceiving themselves that the north have 3 geo political zones.
I am from south but i lived in the north,when it comes to north agenda,this people speak with one voice not like the south.

Yes they speak with one voice. When Rochas went to them to sell himself, he was told that he talked to much, he was rebuffed. Nairaland has the post.
Re: Osinbajo Inspects The Statues Constructed By Okorocha In Imo (Photos) by nkemjacob2(m): 12:37am On Dec 03, 2017
The cost of this status would have gone far in feeding or empowering youth in the state....

I hope osinbajo Will take dis report to their apc meetings.... Cos I no full well apc, is not wining the next election.....

DONT UNDER ESTIMATE THE STUPIDITY OF A LEADER COS THE SUBJECT SUFFER HIS REIGN....

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Inspects The Statues Constructed By Okorocha In Imo (Photos) by Osisie(m): 12:59am On Dec 03, 2017
Instead of him to develop his state, he's there building statues smh
Re: Osinbajo Inspects The Statues Constructed By Okorocha In Imo (Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 6:16am On Dec 03, 2017
supereagle:

Yes they speak with one voice. When Rochas went to them to sell himself, he was told that he talked to much, he was rebuffed. Nairaland has the post.
Not everything you read online from hungry bloggers that you should believe.

The only person from south-east that the north will give 98% of their vote in any election is Rochas and the man is already gathering world leaders support.

How many governors in Nigeria can bring another president of a country to their state?
Re: Osinbajo Inspects The Statues Constructed By Okorocha In Imo (Photos) by HRH4REAL: 6:53am On Dec 03, 2017
That's y am scared of going to IMO State.... Don't want him to make statue for me.....
Re: Osinbajo Inspects The Statues Constructed By Okorocha In Imo (Photos) by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 03, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin Anti People Congress grin grin grin grin grin

emeijeh:
APC= A Party of Clowns

Re: Osinbajo Inspects The Statues Constructed By Okorocha In Imo (Photos) by Triciamikel: 12:38pm On Dec 04, 2017
lipsrsealed

Re: Osinbajo Inspects The Statues Constructed By Okorocha In Imo (Photos) by supereagle(m): 8:51pm On Dec 05, 2017
Children born in IMO state now have "molding/statue in their names"

You hear names like
Onyeakpuziri (he that was molded well)
Okpukpuomachi (statue of the Lord)
Chimakpuolam (God has molded me)
Okpukpuike (strong statue)
Okpukpuchukwu (God's statue)
Kpuzie (mold well)
Chikpuru (God molded)
Chikpuwa (God continue molding)
Chigaakpu (God will mold)
Chikpurumdikaya (God molded me like Him)
Kachisirikpuo (How God molded) lol
Re: Osinbajo Inspects The Statues Constructed By Okorocha In Imo (Photos) by alxirabor(m): 12:00am On Aug 15, 2019
This is a big shame to whoever that posted these images. These structures exist no doubt but there are no road to reach or access these places. How can u brand buses with PDP stickers and logos and call them school buses? Dear friends there is nothing like school buses in Abia state. Even Borno state where Bokoharam has destroyed is far developed, has good infrastructures and good road network than Abia state. If this person know what is assigned or allocatted to Abia state in federal budget and also know the internally generated revevue, he will hide himself in shame and ask God to remove all these bad leaders and bring those that will see the plight of the people of Abia and rescue them from it present dundeon.
Re: Osinbajo Inspects The Statues Constructed By Okorocha In Imo (Photos) by GodHatesJews: 9:01am On Nov 17, 2022
Igbo people ehn

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19: Osanebi Donates N10M, Truck Of Rice, 600 Cartons Of Noodles, Others / APC Clears Presidential Election In Gombe / Peter Obi Reacts To Owo Bandit Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.