Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,091 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Banky W’s Wedding Did Not Outshine My Wedding – Oritsefemi Reacts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W’s Wedding Did Not Outshine My Wedding – Oritsefemi Reacts (673 Views)

Oritsefemi Reacts To The Death Of Chi Junglist / Oritsefemi: Banky W's Wedding Did Not Outshine Mine, I Don’t See Any Comparison / "Dear Oritsefemi, Please Stop Bleaching" - Fans Advice Singer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banky W’s Wedding Did Not Outshine My Wedding – Oritsefemi Reacts by Mandynews(f): 9:11am On Dec 02, 2017
Banky W and Oritsefemi had their wedding same day, and while the Whole internet was clouded with #BAAD2017, Oritsemi is still insisting Banky's wedding didn't outshine he's. In an interview with Saturday Beats, he said his wedding trended on Twitter as such, no one could say that Banky W’s wedding outshined his. .

His words:
“Initially, I did not notice that people were comparing my wedding with Banky W’s but later, after the whole ceremony, I noticed it. I did not even know that Banky was getting married on the same day that I did. .
But to be truthful, I knew that he had a ceremony about a week ago so I thought that was his wedding. I have no issues with both of us getting married on the same day, if anything; it was more fun because like they say, the more the merrier. .
I was the one that got married and I am not even doing any form of comparison. All I wanted was to have a classy wedding and I got that at the end of the day. My wedding was well attended by highly respected people in the society. .
I don’t see any comparison because Banky even had his own in South Africa while mine was in Nigeria. Banky’s wedding did not outshine mine. Although I did not follow what was happening on the social media, I was told that my wedding trended on Twitter. .
I feel it was more fun for us that we got married on the same day and we were keeping people busy on the Internet. The Internet almost went crazy for both weddings. I don’t see any problem with it. .
Entertainers don’t see such as a competition but it is the fans that always start such comparison. All I know is that both weddings went well, they were classy and it would go down in history as one of the most talked about weddings of 2017. I congratulate Banky W on his wedding and wish him and his bride blessings."

More via http://mandynews.com/2017/12/02/banky-ws-wedding-did-not-outshine-my-wedding-oritsefemi-reacts/

Re: Banky W’s Wedding Did Not Outshine My Wedding – Oritsefemi Reacts by forreelinc(m): 9:13am On Dec 02, 2017
yes ke infact when you wan do your own photo bomb, make sure the babe breast show at least this one body no go dry like adesua own. be a step ahead my man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banky W’s Wedding Did Not Outshine My Wedding – Oritsefemi Reacts by TRAPP(m): 9:15am On Dec 02, 2017
Then we can say it overshadowed your wedding, even if Buhari should wed again, Banky W's wedding would easily outshine it. grin
Re: Banky W’s Wedding Did Not Outshine My Wedding – Oritsefemi Reacts by TRAPP(m): 9:17am On Dec 02, 2017
Baba does not know that Banky W is wedding on the same date as his - Nice one ?
Re: Banky W’s Wedding Did Not Outshine My Wedding – Oritsefemi Reacts by nerodenero: 9:38am On Dec 02, 2017
BAAD VS ON 2017
AJEBUTTER VS AJEPAKO
SOUTH AFRICA VS NIGERIA
I have done the comparison for you but with all the noise and expenses, what matter most is that you guys stay happy and married. Everything will amount to nothing if there should be any breakup.
Re: Banky W’s Wedding Did Not Outshine My Wedding – Oritsefemi Reacts by ibkkk(f): 9:45am On Dec 02, 2017
People sef..I don't even understand what the comparison is all about.

Re: Banky W’s Wedding Did Not Outshine My Wedding – Oritsefemi Reacts by ShayGirl(f): 10:00am On Dec 02, 2017
At least u outshined banky by not making the social media ur priority to the extent of making a costly mistake like he did.....Everything about BAAD, always online
Re: Banky W’s Wedding Did Not Outshine My Wedding – Oritsefemi Reacts by kingxsamz(m): 11:57am On Dec 02, 2017
ok let's be sincere here...let's see whose wedding had the highest hit.

LIKE FOR #BAAD2017

SHARE FOR #ON2017

(1) (Reply)

Video:banky W,toke Makinwa,dj Spinall & D.jcuppy On Luxury Boat Party For Ciroc / How I Wanna Be Buried So That My Girls Won’t Cheat / Diamond Platnumz Officially Declares Ugadan Socialite As His Choosen One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.