Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) (85988 Views)

Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) / Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy / Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by danberg: 6:10pm On Dec 02, 2017
Scatterscatter:
T.B Joshua is not a prophet but a sorcerer!

He is an outcast and a spiritual bastard as far as the Nigerian christian community is concerned.

CAN does not know him!
PFN does not know him!

The Catholic church believes in tithing,
The Protestants also believe in tithing.

T.B Joshua does not fall in any category, so it is ok for him to tell his members to pay their tithes in anyway they deem fit. The question is, is that scriptural?

T.B Joshua is a dundee utd!
No bible sense at all.

Useless demonized pair from hell!

Judge not for by the same measure you use, same will be used against you.

Did God institute CAN or PFN? These are just mere bodies of political churchgoers who don't really care about the body of Christ but the dues that will be remitted to their coffers.

You have a right to your belief and who you choose to follow but this doesn't give you any right to insult who you don't agree with. Be careful so your tongue won't lead you to hell.

Shalom

A thousand likes
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 02, 2017
HeyCorleone:
I'm guessing TB Joshua stated that modern day tithing is rather otiose.

One of the humblest pastors around who feels very okay to preach without a suit on. grin
I see your IQ clearly. Poverty na curse
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by mickeymimi: 6:12pm On Dec 02, 2017
Pastor Chris Oyakilome replies TB Joshua and Freeze on tithe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugeP9aF4DwU
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by omoelerin1: 6:12pm On Dec 02, 2017
Spylord48:
I wonder why most churches that are fighting and,arguing with freeze about this tithe issues are mostly Pentecostal churches. Catholic, Anglicans, Orthodox churches all pay tithe but there is never an emphasis but freewill things. Most of these pastors open churches now and the only thing they are interested in tithes,sowing of seeds and offerings.
Nothing like salvation' again. We are very religious country yet the headquarters of all crimes are located in the same country Noise pollution everyday even at night all in the name of deliverance and night vigil.
Freeze should continue with the revolution, the thing is really paining and spoiling business for these yahoo pastors and upgraded native doctors
'I wonder why most churches that are fighting and arguing with Freeze about this tithe issue are mostly Pentecostal churches'.

Hmmn.
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by HeyCorleone(m): 6:12pm On Dec 02, 2017
bezimo:

If you like call it fee, i dont see it as such..but I am aware the Lords blessings that doesnt come with plenty sorrow can NEVER come on a non-tither.

The way you're talking someone would assume you're God's P.A.

I'm Catholic. For Centuries the Church didn't take Tithe as a thing. Most of the richest families in History have been Catholics. They didn't tithe.

The long and short of it all is that you're being duped. This would be the last time you'd get a mention from me. Do not imagine that intellectually we are at par. Your reasoning is very very defective.

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by flinton(m): 6:14pm On Dec 02, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

He is an outcast and a spiritual bastard as far as the Nigerian christian community is concerned.

CAN does not know him!
PFN does not know him!

T.B Joshua does not fall in any category, so it is ok for him to tell his members to pay their tithes in anyway they deem fit. The question is, is that scriptural?

No bible sense at all.

I wonder where you got the power to judge, hypocrite! When it's your pastor you shout touch not my anointed, TB Joshua is now a dundee, smh
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by firstolalekan(m): 6:20pm On Dec 02, 2017
Scatterscatter:

CAN does not know him!
PFN does not know him!

No bible sense at all.

Did God institute CAN or PFN? These are just mere bodies of political churchgoers who don't really care about the body of Christ but the dues that will be remitted to their coffers.

You have a right to your belief and who you choose to follow but this doesn't give you any right to insult who you don't agree with. Be careful so your tongue won't lead you to hell.

Shalom
Ọdẹ

And you think your pastor is better than him?

Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by eazyfocus: 6:21pm On Dec 02, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

CAN does not know him!
PFN does not know him!

No bible sense at all.

If God know him, he is safe.
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 6:26pm On Dec 02, 2017
TB Joshua just spoke some truth there.

In May, I was led to offer a sacrifice unto God, so I thot of going for a redeemed program at their camp and pay all my profit in a biz I was doing, as my sacrificial offering. Tough decision as I needed the money!

Long story short, I went, and after my prayers (after the service I stayed back to pray) at the camp ground, a lady asked me for money to feed. She was there with her kids.

Then it clicked! That's who I'm to sacrifice my profit to! I needed it cos I didn't have a dime on me, but I had to let it go. When the money came 2days later, located her, and gave her everything.

So, giving the poor in the church you attend your tithe, is a good one. That's what the early church did.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by bezimo(m): 6:28pm On Dec 02, 2017
HeyCorleone:

The way you're talking someone would assume you're God's P.A.

I'm Catholic. For Centuries the Church didn't take Tithe as a thing. Most of the richest families in History have been Catholics. They didn't tithe.

The long and short of it all is that you're being duped. This would be the last time you'd get a mention from me. Do not imagine that intellectually we are at par. Your reasoning is very very defective.

I am not sure you are near me in terms of intellectual or academic achievements, while that should keep you wondering what my profile may be. You must be aware that i am not duped by paying my tithe, far far from it besides its not your business on what i do with my tithe.Also dont mention me again.
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by eduresearch: 6:31pm On Dec 02, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

CAN does not know him!
PFN does not know him!

Protestants also believe in tithing.

No bible sense at all.
See ur life.

See ur life.
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by February30(m): 6:32pm On Dec 02, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

CAN does not know him!
PFN does not know him!

No bible sense at all.

I swear. u no well.

read the content of the link for libration
insight with Marcus Garvey: https://afrocollege./2017/11/06/insight-with-marcus-garvey/
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by charlsecy(m): 6:33pm On Dec 02, 2017
Bolustical:
Though Xtianity does not mean poverty (as evident in the lives of Abraham, Job, David, Solomon, Jabesh.....
There were not Christian.
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by charlsecy(m): 6:36pm On Dec 02, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
The Catholic church believes in tithing...
I don't think so.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by enigma2007(m): 6:41pm On Dec 02, 2017
HeyCorleone:

I have been blessed beyond my comprehension. I have never paid a single tithe.

You find it hard to believe because you don't want to feel cheated. What I get for free is costing you.

I can attest to that! Stopped paying like 5 years ago and the blessings still keep coming..

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by tunnamaniah(m): 6:46pm On Dec 02, 2017
Lalas247:

What exactly did he say ?
You know I never read topics .....

Infact I don’t even care ... can’t stand the Guy ... he is a scammer cause He doesn’t seem to be from Gid
Besides

“They will come in sheeps clothing “ “ with signs and wonders” for fools to be brainedwashed
it is obvious you have a personal problem with the guy, and that is making you to be sentimental in your submissions, the formative years of the man in question has been filled with controversies here and there, and if you critically observe this, this is synonymous with all naija big pastors, they have in one time or the other been fazed with controversies, even the KICC is not an exception.

On the issue of tithe, TB is saying what he believes is the truth, the best you can do to oppose his point is to use the scriptures, “study to show thyself approved”, all the pastors contradicting freeze are not using the scriptures, that is where the problem is emanating from, if you really want to silent this man, use the passages of the Bible and not all this attack on his personality, all the pastors that have opposed freeze so far are not doing that, bro, I thirst for the truth, I need to know the truth, people want to hear the truth with scriptural backing. Give them the truth. Simple, no need to be bitter and sad in your response. God bless you, and may the understanding of the scriptures abide with you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by Smooyis(m): 6:47pm On Dec 02, 2017
I believe the summary of prophet TB JOSHUA message is to be a cheerful giver. Things of God are never done in compulsion. If we give millions of naira or dollars as tithe, and it does not come from the heart, we have simply not given unto God but man.

The prophet is truly on point.

However, we should not allow this to cause division in the christiendom. May God help to unite the church of God.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by basic23111: 6:52pm On Dec 02, 2017
Tb Joshua is the only pastor I know he provide for widows in Rural area. I'm a Muslim but I respect that Tb Joshua

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by charain: 6:55pm On Dec 02, 2017
rawpadgin:
each time i come across stupid comment like this, i hurriedly check the name of the poster to see if it's nwamaikpe or nwachibuzor

Now i know we have countless of them on nairaland

It is one person operating those handles.
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by ZahraZhira11: 6:59pm On Dec 02, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

CAN does not know him!
PFN does not know him!

No bible sense at all.

Who's this nonentity?
Who's CAN and PFN ??
Rubbish poster!
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by Abudu2000(m): 7:00pm On Dec 02, 2017
Scatterscatter:

CAN does not know him!
PFN does not know him!

No bible sense at all.

Shalom
I know it must be a pain Pastor that can make such a stupid and foolish comment. You make is sound like the CAN chased him out, he personally refused to be a part of the looters and fraudsters called CAN, the same can that came out to defend apostle suleman licki-licki...TB Joshua has done more that what the whole Pastors in Nigeria will ever do for their own family alone. If you think you will win against the Joshua you are only digging your own grave. I'm not a member of his church but seeing the way he loves his life and gives selflessly to the poor, it takes only a fustrated maggot eaten Brain like yours to criticize him....

Ole!!

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by Abudu2000(m): 7:02pm On Dec 02, 2017
lokobyforch:
I respect you sir, from today I will pay my tithe my self. Pastors una don try.
Abi ooo they have tried, since they are our daddy let us help them and ease the work load for them. Let them concentrate on taking us to heaven we will deliver their message(tithe) to the poor for them cheesy
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by oruma19: 7:03pm On Dec 02, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

CAN does not know him!
PFN does not know him!

No bible sense at all.

it is ur CAN and PFN that have scocerers as the members. Kiss the truth. PFN is a conglomeration of thieves using the name of Jesus as the selling point. TB Joshua has fear of God and compassion for humanity far more than all ur PFN pastors put together. Idiot

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by Abudu2000(m): 7:07pm On Dec 02, 2017
InvertedHammer:

CAN that was lead by Oritsejafor?

LOL.

God has forsaken Nigeria a long time ago.

//
the same Pastor whose jet was used to launder money and smuggle arms, the Joshua would be like "I will pass for CAN" grin
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by oruma19: 7:10pm On Dec 02, 2017
firstclassmumu:
all these pastors self wey know fit help guys with correct scores make we chop money
my brother na merrybet dem de use us play o. U nor knw? Just as u de predict matches na so dem de predict people life in d name of prophecy. Most na format. It's either e green or red..lolzzzz
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by Texty: 7:11pm On Dec 02, 2017
Scatterscatter:

CAN does not know him!
PFN does not know him!

No bible sense at all.

Shalom

A sorcerer that's a crazy giver. If someone can ease humanity problem and his termed bad I guess being bad is a good thing then
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by Royaldave200(m): 7:11pm On Dec 02, 2017
Scatterscatter:

CAN does not know him!
PFN does not know him!

No bible sense at all.

Shalom

Well said bro... Spoken like a true realist.
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by apalemighty01(m): 7:12pm On Dec 02, 2017
Scatterscatter:

CAN does not know him!
PFN does not know him!

No bible sense at all.

Shalom

true. Especially CAN
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by firstclassmumu: 7:13pm On Dec 02, 2017
oruma19:
my brother na merrybet dem de use us play o. U nor knw? Just as u de predict matches na so dem de predict people life in d name of prophecy. Most na format. It's either e green or red..lolzzzz
na so o
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by 1daboi: 7:13pm On Dec 02, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

CAN does not know him!
PFN does not know him!

No bible sense at all.

watch it bro. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) by Abudu2000(m): 7:15pm On Dec 02, 2017
enigma2007:

I can attest to that! Stopped paying like 5 years ago and the blessings still keep coming..
only lazy illiterates believe in tithes, my family is filled with non church goers infact the ones that Haven't tithed ones are the richest talk less of me wey dey go Church radomly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Do You Kow The Largest Church Auditorium In The World Is In Nigeria? / My Cross Over Experience In A Popular Nigerian Church / Pastor Adewale Giwa On Jack Ma Test Kits: 'Nigeria Should Not Accept Them'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.