Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,827 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

Little Girl Enslaved And Assaulted Gets Rescued As Madam Is Arrested. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Little Girl Enslaved And Assaulted Gets Rescued As Madam Is Arrested. Photos (31843 Views)

Kidnappers Of Catholic Priests In Plateau State Arrested (Photos) / Thief Jumps Inside Lagos Lagoon After Stealing, Gets Rescued (Photos) / Chinese Man Detained And Assaulted By Customs Officers In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Little Girl Enslaved And Assaulted Gets Rescued As Madam Is Arrested. Photos by creatorsverse(m): 5:14pm On Dec 02, 2017
Don't start wat u can't finish o madam.... becos in Nigeria dey banned abortion and ladies especially in the south south gives birth out of wedlock and abandon d child making orphanage homes filled with children and yet none of this politicians that are fighting against child abuse gives to orphanage homes or even help in building dem. Go to the north for instance and u will cry when u see d almajiri, how dey live and survive will become a mystery dat no one can solve
Re: Little Girl Enslaved And Assaulted Gets Rescued As Madam Is Arrested. Photos by Bolster(m): 5:25pm On Dec 02, 2017
creatorsverse:
Don't start wat u can't finish o madam.... becos in Nigeria dey banned abortion and ladies especially in the south south gives birth out of wedlock and abandon d child making orphanage homes filled with children and yet none of this politicians that are fighting against child abuse gives to orphanage homes or even help in building dem. Go to the north for instance and u will cry when u see d almajiri, how dey live and survive will become a mystery dat no one can solve

What message are you trying to pass exactly? That child labour and enslavement in the guise of housemaid shouldn't be banned?
Re: Little Girl Enslaved And Assaulted Gets Rescued As Madam Is Arrested. Photos by Aisha85: 5:26pm On Dec 02, 2017
Angelanest:
An online advocate has accused a woman of physically abusing her ward after a neighbour who is tired of the young girl's cries in the area - reported the matter to her. Olu Bunmi also revealed that the little girl has been rescued and the Madam has been arrested and charged for the assault.

Read what Olu Bunmi shared on Facebook;

I am sooo happy today! A few days ago, I got an inbox about a child slave in Nigeria. So, all of us shouting LIBYA!!LIBYA!!, we enslave others too, here in Nigeria.

The evil 'Madam' of this lil girl makes her work from 4am till midnight. With serious beating. Everyone in the neighbourhood is tayad of the child's constant crying. The child would scream through the night from the beating during the night even when it was supposed to be her sleeping time.

Madam has children of her own o. Children even older than this lil girl but no. It is the lil girl that washed clothes... fetched water... while Madam's children did nought.

So, a neighbour could not take it anymore. She sent me an inbox and I asked my contact at the OPD (I WILL NOT NAME HER AS SHE IS A VERY PRIVATE PERSON AND HAS ASKED NOT TO BE NAMED PUBLICLY), she swung into action and got her office involved.

I am so pleased to say that the lil girl has been rescued and the Madam has been charged for the offence. I can't remember what the offence is now.

Thank you so very much my OPD contact. You never let me down.

I was sent the lil one's before and after pictures by the neighbour. I wish you could see her face in the two pictures. She looked miserable in the 'before' picture and joyful in the 'after' picture.

IF YOU KNOW OF ANY CHILD BEING ABUSED IN ANYWAY - PHYSICALLY, SEXUALLY... IN LAGOS STATE, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!

Thanks.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/madam-allegedly-arrested-enslaving-assaulting-little-girl-photos.html
Thanks to d finster that rescued her.

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Enslaved And Assaulted Gets Rescued As Madam Is Arrested. Photos by justcallbuki(f): 5:36pm On Dec 02, 2017
FIN

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Enslaved And Assaulted Gets Rescued As Madam Is Arrested. Photos by Seahawk: 5:58pm On Dec 02, 2017
Good for her. I hope they lock her up for a long time
Re: Little Girl Enslaved And Assaulted Gets Rescued As Madam Is Arrested. Photos by Seahawk: 6:00pm On Dec 02, 2017
castrol180:
Nigeria girls/women are more wicked compared to the male...they can torture to death gradually and can stab with knife or dagger to take away life once.
Because na women dey sell those boys to Libyan slave dealers abi?
Sexist mumu
Re: Little Girl Enslaved And Assaulted Gets Rescued As Madam Is Arrested. Photos by mikolo80: 6:30pm On Dec 02, 2017
better enter politics
Re: Little Girl Enslaved And Assaulted Gets Rescued As Madam Is Arrested. Photos by mikolo80: 6:30pm On Dec 02, 2017
seedsower:
I know plenty of them, hawking around, i wish i have too much money that can remove them all from the street.
better enter politics
Re: Little Girl Enslaved And Assaulted Gets Rescued As Madam Is Arrested. Photos by gistsky: 7:01pm On Dec 02, 2017
Op similar thing is goin on in my compound right nw.
We hv reported to d land lord. The woman has been lockin d girl up since den wt serious beating every night. The girl says she eats once in a day.
Re: Little Girl Enslaved And Assaulted Gets Rescued As Madam Is Arrested. Photos by maradelkitchen(f): 8:16pm On Dec 02, 2017
justcallbuki:
FIN
Aisha85:

yes oo,Finrocks...I see you sis
Re: Little Girl Enslaved And Assaulted Gets Rescued As Madam Is Arrested. Photos by emmyreb(f): 8:25pm On Dec 02, 2017
woah, I'm happy this finally get posted here, had mind to share this when Sis Bunmi shared this yesterday in FIN........FINhugs
Re: Little Girl Enslaved And Assaulted Gets Rescued As Madam Is Arrested. Photos by ogoman(m): 9:37pm On Dec 02, 2017
gistsky:
Op similar thing is goin on in my compound right nw.
We hv reported to d land lord. The woman has been lockin d girl up since den wt serious beating every night. The girl says she eats once in a day.

same thing currently going on in my compound. this new neighbor of mine,beats this little boy everyday over nuttin,whilst her older kids cheer her up.location is Asaba.painful part is the little boy's dad is dead.
Re: Little Girl Enslaved And Assaulted Gets Rescued As Madam Is Arrested. Photos by creatorsverse(m): 9:43pm On Dec 02, 2017
Bolster:

What message are you trying to pass exactly? That child labour and enslavement in the guise of housemaid shouldn't be banned?

The message is simple before u start to solve a problem, make sure d solution is permanent
Re: Little Girl Enslaved And Assaulted Gets Rescued As Madam Is Arrested. Photos by Bolster(m): 10:10pm On Dec 02, 2017
creatorsverse:

The message is simple before u start to solve a problem, make sure d solution is permanent

What could be impermanent about outright banning and criminalization of using any child under the age of 18 as domestic help?
Re: Little Girl Enslaved And Assaulted Gets Rescued As Madam Is Arrested. Photos by castrol180(m): 7:14am On Dec 03, 2017
Seahawk:

Because na women dey sell those boys to Libyan slave dealers abi?
Sexist mumu

You are out of context and not in line with my notion... I think you should pack off outta my mention.
Re: Little Girl Enslaved And Assaulted Gets Rescued As Madam Is Arrested. Photos by nikky9(f): 11:34am On Dec 03, 2017
kudos to the woman,she is a finster
Re: Little Girl Enslaved And Assaulted Gets Rescued As Madam Is Arrested. Photos by nikky9(f): 11:35am On Dec 03, 2017
Aisha85:
are you a finster?
Re: Little Girl Enslaved And Assaulted Gets Rescued As Madam Is Arrested. Photos by justcallbuki(f): 1:37pm On Dec 03, 2017
maradelkitchen:

yes oo,Finrocks...I see you sis
I hear you sis cheers
Re: Little Girl Enslaved And Assaulted Gets Rescued As Madam Is Arrested. Photos by Welcomme: 2:53pm On Dec 03, 2017
How can I report one evil woman in my area? She brought a girl from chad, pays the woman that sold the girl to her 8k monthly. The girl wakes by 4am and sleeps by 12am. She eats breakfast around 2pm. All she does is work work work. She doesn't go school and looks sick. I always pity for girl.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian In UK Caught In 4 Million Pounds Biggest Education Fraud / Jealous Pregnant Woman Poisons Her 3-year-old Stepson To Death In Osun / Nigerian Man Arrested In India Over N2.6m Facebook Scam (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.