Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Lady Convert To Islam Says She Wish To Convert Others Too - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lady Convert To Islam Says She Wish To Convert Others Too (660 Views)

Nigerian Lady Convert Masquerade To Christian(video) / Nigerian Lady Says She Is An Antichrist And A River Goddess / Vikramjeet Singh: Tb Joshua Made Me Convert To Christianity - Indian Sikh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Convert To Islam Says She Wish To Convert Others Too by TRAPP(m): 11:46am On Dec 02, 2017
Port Harcourt lady shares photos of woman who made her convert to Islam
A beautiful lady Aishat Obi from Port Harcourt has just shared photos of woman, Faddylado Sama who converted her to Islam.
Obi took to her Facebook profile on Saturday, December 2, to share the photos of her with Sama rocking their hijabs. She described the lady who converted her as her twin sister.
The Port Harcourt lady did not end her post there but further disclosed that, she wishes Allah can give her the character so convert others.

Obi said: “ This is my twins sister from another womb. She is more than a sister to me. She is among the people whom there character attracted me more to Islamic religion. I pray to have a friend like her in my next life. Ya Allah give me the type of character that will change others too. Ya Allah cause me to live and behave like a good Muslim woman. Faddylado Sama and Aishat Obi .”

2 Shares

Re: Lady Convert To Islam Says She Wish To Convert Others Too by hayzed1090: 11:49am On Dec 02, 2017
Alhamdulilah
Re: Lady Convert To Islam Says She Wish To Convert Others Too by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 02, 2017
shocked

Don't spread your delusion
Re: Lady Convert To Islam Says She Wish To Convert Others Too by Nutase: 12:22pm On Dec 02, 2017
Congratulations dear.
Re: Lady Convert To Islam Says She Wish To Convert Others Too by anibirelawal(m): 12:30pm On Dec 02, 2017
REALLY
Re: Lady Convert To Islam Says She Wish To Convert Others Too by chukslawrence(m): 12:39pm On Dec 02, 2017
Congrat
Re: Lady Convert To Islam Says She Wish To Convert Others Too by UbanmeUdie: 12:52pm On Dec 02, 2017
shocked

All I see are two potential female suicide bombers!
Re: Lady Convert To Islam Says She Wish To Convert Others Too by HajimeSaito(m): 1:44pm On Dec 02, 2017
You belong there. Stay there.

1 Like

Re: Lady Convert To Islam Says She Wish To Convert Others Too by labelle123(f): 3:39pm On Dec 02, 2017
only her waka come
Re: Lady Convert To Islam Says She Wish To Convert Others Too by enilove(m): 6:10pm On Dec 02, 2017
That is what ignorance does. She just got into bondage.

That is what ignorance does. She just got into bondage.

Volume 9, Book 83, Number 17:

Narrated 'Abdullah:

Allah's Apostle said, "The blood of a Muslim who confesses that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that I am His Apostle, cannot be shed except in three cases: In Qisas for murder, a married person who commits illegal sexual intercourse and the one who reverts from Islam (apostate) and leaves the Muslims."

Volume 5, Book 59, Number 632:

Narrated Abu Burda:

............ Then he (i.e. Muadh) pitched a tent and they started visiting each other. Once Muadh paid a visit to Abu Musa and saw a chained man. Muadh asked, "What is this?" Abu Musa said, "(He was) a Jew who embraced Islam and has now turned apostate." Muadh said, "I will surely chop off his neck!"

That is the devil's trap. You get in with ease and get out with death sentence on your life.

(1) (Reply)

The Church Of God Almighty Under Attacks, Serve Notice To The World / Rccg Sunday School Student Manual(28/01/2018) Envy And Jealousy / Open Heaven 7 February 2018: [wednesday] Now That You Are Saved I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.