Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,971 members, 7,821,404 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

With Good Music I Intend To Redefine Musical Artistry To The World - Buchido - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / With Good Music I Intend To Redefine Musical Artistry To The World - Buchido (366 Views)

This Is Why I Am Changing The Kind Of Music I Listen To / BEAUTY, UNITY & STRENGHT IN OUR DIVERSITY: FANTASTIC MUSICAL ARTISTRY. / Download Music: 'I Don't Care' By Steves J. Bryan (free Mp3 Download) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

With Good Music I Intend To Redefine Musical Artistry To The World - Buchido by Uzy47(m): 11:53am On Dec 02, 2017
Master of his own self defined Music Artistry centered on hip hop and afro pop, Onyebuchi Njoku popularly known as Buchido is a man berth of good music, unspeakable brilliant deliverables with an edge in making beats, lyrical flows sound amazing.

He was born 27th August 1992. Buchido experienced his early years growing up through education from Nursery up to Secondary School. After which he attended the University of Lagos, Nigeria where he studied and graduated with a BSc in Geography and Regional Planning in 2014.

Haven produced his first song in 2008. Buchido is currently running his businesses and establishing his music career on a large platform. He is working on a lot of major things at the moment soon to be shared with the world.

With musical influences from Joe, Kenny G, Mase and Trey Songz  he centers his Role models on hard working and positive minded individuals.

Buchido says his fans should expect a variety of good music, visuals of the finest quality and a lot more from his economy of talent.

Social Media Accounts ;
Twitter / Instagram @itsbuchido

Management ;
Daze Cube Records

http://47vibez.com.ng/with-good-music-i-intend-to-redefine-musical-artistry-to-the-world-buchido/

(1) (Reply)

Unsigned Artists: How To Promote Your Music Massively With Limited Budget. / Introducing? Get All For 70k At The King’s Studio? / Kiss Daniel Placed On A 30k Monthly Salary | See Full Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.