Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,083 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Revealing Christ Episode 1 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Revealing Christ Episode 1 (368 Views)

The God Blunders; Revealing The Greatest Errs Of God. / Pastor Shantelle Jepchumba's Thigh-Revealing Dressing In Church Got Her Slammed / Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Revealing Christ Episode 1 by apostlesandewa(m): 1:40pm On Dec 02, 2017
So I happened to have watched a video of "some congregants bowing to and touching the chair of their G. O for blessings" and whatever... and their church seems to be in full support as they were so much in order .

This really saddened my heart and at the same time, tells me that Many of us don't even understand the Christ or Christianity we so much attach ourselves to; As close as the apostles were with Jesus and despite His promise of greater works.. they never equated themselves with him or try to take His place. None of the 12, put themselves in a position of worship rather continually were in a position of servant hood to Christ despite all the freedom... When the household of Cornelius fell at Peter's feet, He was quick to say, I am a man like you! never did he exaggerate his position.

After the woman touched the garment of Jesus by faith, Jesus did not make that garment an item of worship, neither were there other records of a continuation of such; miraculous occurrences were scripturally unique and with Jesus, none led to idolatry.

There is indeed a big harvest for con men who have succeeded in living exaggerations and using this to the detriment of others through mind control which is easy due to the desperation of the populace.

I always thought it wasn't possible for these exaggerated "men of God" to be intentionally wicked at heart but after series of visions, revelations, scriptural and life study, I conclusively say a larger percent of these people held in high esteem have their own bottom heart intentions, which they have always had right from the start because things they do have no justifying except to an ignorant mind.

With all the "powers" paraded up and down this country, I believe we should see evidences in reality and not in psychology. when the most little things happen, their reactions do not tally with the powers theoretically and cinematically paraded.

Am I an Apostle? called of God? I can say yes without an atom of hypocrisy. Do I hope to be like any of these people? absolutely not. Do I have a "structural church"? No. Do I attend any? No. Why? because my calling started with visions about these structural churches and why they are simply a social gathering and nothing more with specific names... And I have attended them, listened to them, spoken with some of them, studied most of them to see that of a truth they correlate with my vision. Do I judge and condemn them? No, because I passionately feel for the congregation who have not experienced Jesus in truth and are easily put into confusion. So what do I do? I reveal Jesus and His truth in any way I can believing only God draws people close!

There is only a church when the bulk is a gathering of saints. Christianity is a direct fellowship with God and in turn fellowship with ourselves but God first!

It's about truthful relationships by faith and not exaggerated assumptions.

(1) (Reply)

The Mighty Arm Of God – Release / Redemption In Genesis(six Days Works Of God) / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.