Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,678 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

Jude Okoye Reacts To Buhari & Co. Congratulatory Message To Wizkid & Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jude Okoye Reacts To Buhari & Co. Congratulatory Message To Wizkid & Davido (608 Views)

Paul Okoye Reacts To Peter Okoye's threat of suing promoter / Peter Okoye Reacts To Atiku And Peter Obi's Performance On #ngthecandidates / Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jude Okoye Reacts To Buhari & Co. Congratulatory Message To Wizkid & Davido by kingem(m): 2:17pm On Dec 02, 2017
Elder brother of Peter & Paul Okoye, Jude Okoye has reacted the spew of attention from the political quarters, going the way of singers, Davido and Wizkid . The renowned video director made a social media post to question the sudden interest Nigerian politicians have shown in Wizkid and Davido.

Jude Okoye’s snap chat post carries satiric elements, as he suggest that Nigerian politicians are only showing interest in the two music superstars because of the political advantage they hope to get ahead of the 2019 general elections.

See his post below.

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Buhari & Co. Congratulatory Message To Wizkid & Davido by daewoorazer(m): 2:20pm On Dec 02, 2017

Nigga broke the zanga rule

**never hate on a brother**
Shame man

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Buhari & Co. Congratulatory Message To Wizkid & Davido by hushshinani(m): 2:21pm On Dec 02, 2017
aren't they Nierian citizens anymore
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Buhari & Co. Congratulatory Message To Wizkid & Davido by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 02, 2017
Lol,,yes o my brother,na their way
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Buhari & Co. Congratulatory Message To Wizkid & Davido by Khd95(m): 2:44pm On Dec 02, 2017
I am waiting for alh lai to say that Wizkid and Davido were made by apc and vic o / speed darlington were made by pdp

Nothing wey that baba no fit talk tongue
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Buhari & Co. Congratulatory Message To Wizkid & Davido by boss01: 2:53pm On Dec 02, 2017
2019 ni o

(1) (Reply)

Robbie Malinga Is Dead / I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me – Lady Living With HIV Says / Skales Clap Back At Follower Who Said His Songs Never Last More Than 2 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.