Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Inem Peters: "Why I Flaunt My Backside On Social Media" - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Inem Peters: "Why I Flaunt My Backside On Social Media" (112883 Views)

I Will Never Flaunt My Bae Online Again — Dancer Korra Obidi Vows (Video) / I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors / AY: Why I Flaunt My Cars And House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inem Peters: "Why I Flaunt My Backside On Social Media" by Matinho: 5:10am On Dec 03, 2017
oya

1 Like

Re: Inem Peters: "Why I Flaunt My Backside On Social Media" by dejiWEST: 5:44am On Dec 03, 2017
The backside no too big sef
Re: Inem Peters: "Why I Flaunt My Backside On Social Media" by henryhemon(m): 5:47am On Dec 03, 2017
Na dress d help some girls if they remove those clothes you wouldn't want to have anything to do with them
Re: Inem Peters: "Why I Flaunt My Backside On Social Media" by sinceraconcept(m): 6:14am On Dec 03, 2017
some people saying she's fine. what's fine about this one,then what would you call Juliet Ibrahim if this one is fine? her bum even looks rough and disgusting like old woman bum.
Re: Inem Peters: "Why I Flaunt My Backside On Social Media" by Tonytonex(m): 6:54am On Dec 03, 2017
famiebee:
thanks for the encouragement but have you seen it before? undecided
Nope, l haven't. buh l think it should be moderate.
Re: Inem Peters: "Why I Flaunt My Backside On Social Media" by AfroSamurai: 6:55am On Dec 03, 2017
Tamarapetty:
always in need of ''GOD FEARING'' men. undecided

Hahaha, "He must be Tall, Handsome, Rich, Hard Working and God fearing," she forgot to add big cassava too? These Pea sized Brains Can always find these Kind of Men in Drawings.
Re: Inem Peters: "Why I Flaunt My Backside On Social Media" by famiebee(f): 6:56am On Dec 03, 2017
That's a good imagination bro.

1 Like

Re: Inem Peters: "Why I Flaunt My Backside On Social Media" by famiebee(f): 6:58am On Dec 03, 2017
Smile, I know bro just kidding tho.
Re: Inem Peters: "Why I Flaunt My Backside On Social Media" by AROZIBE: 7:00am On Dec 03, 2017
Khd95:
Flaunt ur brain abeg..no sane man will settle down for a massive poo reservoir if ur brain small like ant
AND NOW U GOT ME LAUGHING HAHAHAHA POO RESERVOIR
Re: Inem Peters: "Why I Flaunt My Backside On Social Media" by famiebee(f): 7:00am On Dec 03, 2017
Maybe you bring your phone to my house and snap it, I believe you'll have a good camera .
Re: Inem Peters: "Why I Flaunt My Backside On Social Media" by Tonytonex(m): 7:03am On Dec 03, 2017
Angelcute:
So this what they do...no wahala...make una wait oh, when my ass grows bigger i will put all social media on fire grin
PLS nau, don't. it's not all about flauntin ass. ur boobs is enof.
Re: Inem Peters: "Why I Flaunt My Backside On Social Media" by Tonytonex(m): 7:07am On Dec 03, 2017
famiebee:
Maybe you bring your phone to my house and snap it, I believe you'll have a good camera .
LOL! but am l right?
Re: Inem Peters: "Why I Flaunt My Backside On Social Media" by Angelcute(f): 7:13am On Dec 03, 2017
Tonytonex:
PLS nau, don't. it's not all about flauntin ass. ur boobs is enof.
it's dawan a compliment? should i say thank you
Re: Inem Peters: "Why I Flaunt My Backside On Social Media" by Tonytonex(m): 7:16am On Dec 03, 2017
OK l'll come and snap it. for me to be sure, you'll be on bikini
Re: Inem Peters: "Why I Flaunt My Backside On Social Media" by Tonytonex(m): 7:19am On Dec 03, 2017
Angelcute:
it's dawan a compliment? should i say thank you
IF you see it dat way.! buh it's a fact.
Re: Inem Peters: "Why I Flaunt My Backside On Social Media" by Angelcute(f): 7:23am On Dec 03, 2017
Tonytonex:
IF you see it dat way.! buh it's a fact.
alright thanks....buh it's a big work...another fact
Re: Inem Peters: "Why I Flaunt My Backside On Social Media" by JazzMode: 7:30am On Dec 03, 2017
Khd95:
Flaunt ur brain abeg..no sane man will settle down for a massive poo reservoir if ur brain small like ant
Re: Inem Peters: "Why I Flaunt My Backside On Social Media" by famiebee(f): 8:03am On Dec 03, 2017
I have no idea
Re: Inem Peters: "Why I Flaunt My Backside On Social Media" by MizMyColi(f): 8:52am On Dec 03, 2017
It is very hard when you have to keep working on your body because you want to keep a man.

It's good to keep fit and all, but when you do so on the basis of keeping the man from looking outside, then it's only a matter of time.

It's all superficial at best.

There is something unique about every woman out there.
If you discover your sets of uniqueness, use it to your advantage, and ultimately, for the good of those that life sends your way.

You don't have to be miss pretty or beautiful to attract any man. Personally, if I am to list the things that would keep a man glued to me any day, my backside/pretty face may not make the listgrin
Okay, I just bragged! cheesy

Women should also move on from the mentality of what they want from/in their dream man. They should step into the mentality of what they can offer him.

Add value, add value. It is what will keep you evergreen in his heart. It is what will make him keep coming home to you peradventure, he gets glued to one slay queengrin

Show me any lady out there who desires to have a man she can pour her love and compassion into, a man she can contribute her quota of intelligence/brilliance to, a man who can confidently make her his friend, a man she can be her best to...
^^^I can assure you that such woman is already taken, about to be taken or simply not available.

You are what you attract.

2 Likes

Re: Inem Peters: "Why I Flaunt My Backside On Social Media" by newoffer: 10:08am On Dec 03, 2017
only poor men can satisfy your gigantic punna
Re: Inem Peters: "Why I Flaunt My Backside On Social Media" by demefa(m): 10:32am On Dec 03, 2017
Slimberry1:

Na wetyn I wan tawk be that o, tho my own yansh no big grin but then, when we see big yansh we recognize dem, dz one only get large body, the yansh ain't big at all, big yansh go dey obviously captivating without spreading it out like hausa mat
Ur ryt, is like she doesn't know the meaning of big ass. She should go check out Anita Joseph, Evia Simon and Nice Eudoxie

1 Like

Re: Inem Peters: "Why I Flaunt My Backside On Social Media" by albacete(m): 11:11am On Dec 03, 2017
A new synonym for olosho has been found, it is called actress. Can someone tell me why these actresses always flaunt their shitboxes on social media?

What happened to decency? The natural beauties we had 20 years ago (Liz Benson, Regina Askia etc) were well reserved.
But now, one little girl will feature in a movie where she will be fanning the Lolo and the next moment, she sees herself as an actress and start uploading sultry pictures all over the place to advertise her trade as a harl.ot.

Mercy Johnson I know, Ini Edo I know. But who is Inem Peters?

1 Like

Re: Inem Peters: "Why I Flaunt My Backside On Social Media" by albacete(m): 11:20am On Dec 03, 2017
MizMyColi:
It is very hard when you have to keep working on your body because you want to keep a man.

It's good to keep fit and all, but when you do so on the basis of keeping the man from looking outside, then it's only a matter of time.

It's all superficial at best.

There is something unique about every woman out there.
If you discover your sets of uniqueness, use it to your advantage, and ultimately, for the good of those that life sends your way.

You don't have to be miss pretty or beautiful to attract any man. Personally, if I am to list the things that would keep a man glued to me any day, my backside/pretty face may not make the listgrin
Okay, I just bragged! cheesy

Women should also move on from the mentality of what they want from/in their dream man. They should step into the mentality of what they can offer him.

Add value, add value. It is what will keep you evergreen in his heart. It is what will make him keep coming home to you peradventure, he gets glued to one slay queengrin

Show me any lady out there who desires to have a man she can pour her love and compassion into, a man she can contribute her quota of intelligence/brilliance to, a man who can confidently make her his friend, a man she can be her best to...
^^^I can assure you that such woman is already taken, about to be taken or simply not available.

You are what you attract.

(Quote) (Report) 20 Loves (Love) 6 Thumbs Up (Thumbs Up)

1 Like

Re: Inem Peters: "Why I Flaunt My Backside On Social Media" by MizMyColi(f): 11:23am On Dec 03, 2017
albacete:

(Quote) (Report) 20 Loves (Love) 6 Thumbs Up (Thumbs Up)

(Quote) (Report) Plenty Thanks (Love)
Re: Inem Peters: "Why I Flaunt My Backside On Social Media" by fortunechy(m): 11:52am On Dec 03, 2017
By advertising yourself with the kind of mentality,a man of ur type will locate u soon..... rubbish.....
Re: Inem Peters: "Why I Flaunt My Backside On Social Media" by Tonytonex(m): 12:01pm On Dec 03, 2017
Angelcute:
alright thanks....buh it's a big work...another fact
PLS, how is it a big work? is it heavily?
Re: Inem Peters: "Why I Flaunt My Backside On Social Media" by Tonytonex(m): 12:10pm On Dec 03, 2017
famiebee:
I have no idea
hmm ok
Re: Inem Peters: "Why I Flaunt My Backside On Social Media" by Tamarapetty(f): 12:49pm On Dec 03, 2017
AfroSamurai:

Hahaha, "He must be Tall, Handsome, Rich, Hard Working and God fearing," she forgot to add big cassava too? These Pea sized Brains Can always find these Kind of Men in Drawings.
Lol, ''flaunting her ass cause that's what her mother gave her'' has she ever seen a guy flaunting his deek because that's what his father gave him? undecided Ode!
Re: Inem Peters: "Why I Flaunt My Backside On Social Media" by Martin0(m): 12:56pm On Dec 03, 2017
Tamarapetty:
Lol, ''flaunting her ass cause that's what her mother gave her'' has she ever seen a guy flaunting his deek because that's what his father gave him? undecided Ode!

Hahahahgringrin mouth dey life oogrin

1 Like

Re: Inem Peters: "Why I Flaunt My Backside On Social Media" by Pweetyjuddy(f): 2:34pm On Dec 03, 2017
...and when he sees an ass better than this,he would leave..
Use your initiative
Re: Inem Peters: "Why I Flaunt My Backside On Social Media" by THEPOTTER(m): 2:39pm On Dec 03, 2017
that godfearing own na im I no understand
Re: Inem Peters: "Why I Flaunt My Backside On Social Media" by Davidlollipop(m): 3:18pm On Dec 03, 2017
I have no problem with big ass, its preferable that way cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities / Phyno: "Hope He's Not Into Drug" - Fans React To Rapper's New Picture / Pictures From Bisi Komolafe's Funeral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.