Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,979 members, 7,866,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:55 PM

How To Deal With Skinny Legs - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Deal With Skinny Legs (585 Views)

I'm a super Skinny dude. Nairaland Body Builders, Pls help my case / Baby With 4 Hands And 3 Legs Born In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) / Help! I Think I'm Everlastingly Skinny!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Deal With Skinny Legs by FitEnlit: 3:27pm On Dec 02, 2017
This is one of the most difficult parts of working out ,training the legs. most of us find it very stressful and not fun at all unlike upper body exercises therefore we keep skipping leg day, well, i'm referring to those of us that love to work out by the way. Then some of us on the other hand don't even know the workouts that should be done to train the legs. if you find yourself in any of these categories, then you're definitely meant to be reading this

one of the main things you need to know is that peoples bodies are different and respond at different speeds to various activities performed or workouts done. there are people who just do little and get results and there are some that do that same amount of workouts and don't get the same results . what i'm trying to say here is you shouldn't use someone else's gains to measure yours, people are all different

the key here is 'consistency'! workout consistently until you start getting your results.  if you ever think of quitting just remember why you started, that's a saying to remember by the way

TWO MAIN WORKOUTS TO DEAL WITH SKINNY... CONTINUE AT https://ftenlit.com/2017/11/21/how-to-deal-with-skinny-legs/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C6817004537
Re: How To Deal With Skinny Legs by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 12, 2017
your site is nyc

(1) (Reply)

Please Help, Have Been Having Reoccurring Hiccup For 3 Days Now / Home Care Services & Caregivers In Lagos, Nigeria / Military Hospital Onitsha Conducts HIV/AIDS PITC/PNS Training For Staff - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.