Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,813 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Baby With 4 Hands And 3 Legs Born In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Baby With 4 Hands And 3 Legs Born In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) (63342 Views)

Fire Kills Imam, His Wife And Two Children In Kaduna (Photos) / Baby With 4 Legs, 2 Genitals Born In Katsina (Photo) / Girl Spotted With Symptoms Of Monkeypox In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baby With 4 Hands And 3 Legs Born In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by olokeded: 10:21am On Mar 03, 2018
A 24-year-old mother of 3 has given birth to a set of twins in Zaria, with one of them having four hands and three legs. According to DailyTrust, Malama Hawwa’u Jamilu delivered the twins on Sunday, 25th February, 2018. .

Strangely, Hawwa’u was not perturbed about the physique of her baby. She told Daily Trust that she regarded it as part of the might of Allah. “Both of them are female. Of course, one would have loved to deliver the babies without any deformity. But since Allah in His infinite mercy had decided to create the twins like this, what can I do? This is why you see me relaxed, and I love them both.

The only peculiar behaviour exhibited by the deformed twin, is a big appetite. Apart from that. She is normal like any other baby. Have you forgotten that I carried her in my womb for nine months? I love my daughter and I know that she is human, despite her physical challenge," Hawwa’u said, adding that she has given birth three times before now, making the twins her fourth delivery during her six years of marriage. .

Similarly, Hawwa’u said she doesn’t attend ante-natal sessions, saying that she delivered her other children at home, same as the twins. A doctor at the Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital (ABUTH), Dr. Umar Abdul’aziz, said the extra leg and hands can be removed and the little girl can have a normal life.

http://www.metronaija.ng/photos-lady-gives-birth-baby-4-hands-3-legs-kaduna/

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Baby With 4 Hands And 3 Legs Born In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by Willybos(m): 11:11am On Mar 03, 2018
That's serious. Thank God for the life of Christian's of yesterday, today and forever more.. All the bad fins ov dis world are from the other religion....Am really sure i do'nt called somebody name, before all the bad egg's in Nairaland will quote me wrongly!!

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Baby With 4 Hands And 3 Legs Born In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by princechurchill(m): 11:14am On Mar 03, 2018
Product of an Alien

18 Likes

Re: Baby With 4 Hands And 3 Legs Born In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by def111(m): 11:24am On Mar 03, 2018
Happening in India now in Nigeria

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Baby With 4 Hands And 3 Legs Born In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by johnmarcel(m): 11:24am On Mar 03, 2018
fear north

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby With 4 Hands And 3 Legs Born In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by emmykey0128(m): 11:32am On Mar 03, 2018
Why is that all this kind of strange ocurrance are common in the North?

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Baby With 4 Hands And 3 Legs Born In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by iambijo(m): 11:36am On Mar 03, 2018
WTF !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baby With 4 Hands And 3 Legs Born In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by usba: 11:37am On Mar 03, 2018
Very brave woman, may Allah strengthen her. There should be surgical procedures for this though.

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Baby With 4 Hands And 3 Legs Born In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by Optional09: 11:56am On Mar 03, 2018
Nonsense people all the bad things in this world is from them

13 Likes

Re: Baby With 4 Hands And 3 Legs Born In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by OriginalKogiboy(m): 12:03pm On Mar 03, 2018
help us oh Lord
Re: Baby With 4 Hands And 3 Legs Born In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by MonPro: 12:14pm On Mar 03, 2018
Simply 'absorbed' the reminant of a twin that couldn't survive the harrowing embrologic processes of fetal developments especially in a poverty-stricken region where Medical infrastructure and care-giving is at its lowest ebb in Sub-saharan Africa.

105 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Baby With 4 Hands And 3 Legs Born In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 03, 2018
A case of an undeveloped twin. A good prenatal check up could have detected this. But alas this woman is not a resident in Aso Rock or a government house to be flown abroad lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed embarassed

A good pediatric surgeon and a good hospital can take care of this and the baby will have a good chance of survival. I hope he/she does. Good luck child! You need it in this "****hole" of a country lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby With 4 Hands And 3 Legs Born In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by kokakola: 12:33pm On Mar 03, 2018
Some people in Her village and those in Our Nairaland Village will say it is the handiwork of Witches and Wizard...
Some will even say it's her Step mother.
Just watch their comments above and below...

1 Share

Re: Baby With 4 Hands And 3 Legs Born In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by ehispapa(m): 12:33pm On Mar 03, 2018
Effect of inbreeding

5 Likes

Re: Baby With 4 Hands And 3 Legs Born In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 03, 2018
Mortal kombat, Goro remake.

3 Likes

Re: Baby With 4 Hands And 3 Legs Born In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by JORDAN202: 12:33pm On Mar 03, 2018
SO?

THERE IS NO BIG DEAL ABOUT THIS BIRTH.

SHE WAS CARRYING TWINS, BUT HER EGGS DID NOT DIVIDE PROPERLY ON TIME HENCE THE BABIES ARE CO-JOINED.

OUR STUPID CULTURE AND PEOPLE WILL NOW BE MAKING SACRIFICES TO THE gods WHOM THEY STUPIDLY BELIEVE HAS A HAND IN THIS.

WE SEEM TO VERY EASILY TRUST OUR VERY USELESS gods WHO CAN NOT EVEN MAKE NEPA WORK.

THE WOMAN DID NOT DO ANYTHING WRONG.

THE CHILD SHE GAVE BIRTH TO IS NOT A WITCH OR ANYTHING.

WE MUST UNDERSTAND HOW SCIENCE WORKS. UNFORTUNATELY, SCIENCE DID NOT WORK FULLY FOR THE WOMAN.

A GOOD MEDICAL TEAM SHOULD VERY EASILY REMOVE THE UNFORMED BABY AND THE OTHER BABY WILL CONTINUE TO LIVE A VERY HEALTHY LIFE.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby With 4 Hands And 3 Legs Born In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by Andrewgame42: 12:33pm On Mar 03, 2018
Horrible ... This is witchcraft

Meanwhile the idiot upstairs say nah mortal kombat #goro mumu

3 Likes

Re: Baby With 4 Hands And 3 Legs Born In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by aminu790(m): 12:34pm On Mar 03, 2018
emmykey0128:
Why is that all this kind of strange ocurrance are common in the North?
u well?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby With 4 Hands And 3 Legs Born In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by gabpaul: 12:34pm On Mar 03, 2018
Lol...Octopus cheesy
Re: Baby With 4 Hands And 3 Legs Born In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 03, 2018
I need logical answers for this
Re: Baby With 4 Hands And 3 Legs Born In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 03, 2018
I know this is a kind of conjoined twins... But, WHAT WAS THE SIN OF THIS INNOCENT BABY TO BE BORN LIKE THIS
may they receive help soon

1 Like

Re: Baby With 4 Hands And 3 Legs Born In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 12:35pm On Mar 03, 2018
Blood of Allah

1 Like

Re: Baby With 4 Hands And 3 Legs Born In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by lordsharks(m): 12:35pm On Mar 03, 2018
Genetic mayhap
Re: Baby With 4 Hands And 3 Legs Born In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by exenxe1(m): 12:35pm On Mar 03, 2018
buhari's regime will not kill me....nt only hardship but abnormalities everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Baby With 4 Hands And 3 Legs Born In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by PastorLucifer: 12:35pm On Mar 03, 2018
After doing this everyday, what do you expect his semen to produce?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby With 4 Hands And 3 Legs Born In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by Nnamdini(m): 12:35pm On Mar 03, 2018
There are some things that sometimes you find it difficult to explain. May God be with them
Re: Baby With 4 Hands And 3 Legs Born In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by ItzChinnex(m): 12:36pm On Mar 03, 2018
ThankGod she said it's the work of Allah not God. Because God can not give a child like this. I now understand how Satan Intrude into a better plan created by God because of the weakness of men.

2 Likes

Re: Baby With 4 Hands And 3 Legs Born In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by mcayomind: 12:36pm On Mar 03, 2018
Lord!

1 Like

Re: Baby With 4 Hands And 3 Legs Born In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by buskie13(m): 12:36pm On Mar 03, 2018
Atrocities up north

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors / Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him / Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.