Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Trouble Dey Sleep Yanga Go Wake Am, You Woke The Trouble Your Self Kiss Daniel - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Trouble Dey Sleep Yanga Go Wake Am, You Woke The Trouble Your Self Kiss Daniel (1158 Views)

“My God No Dey Sleep” – Tacha Throws Shades At Multichoice / Kiss Daniel's Hairstyle In Throwback Photo / Photos Of Kiss Daniel's House, A Beautiful Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trouble Dey Sleep Yanga Go Wake Am, You Woke The Trouble Your Self Kiss Daniel by zion69(m): 4:59pm On Dec 02, 2017
All caught up in the “No Do” song by Kiss Daniel as I have been repeating the song since its release just as my parents have been repeatedly telling me to remember the home I came from.

The Song Awakens the ‘Fia‘ in me and made my fingers to “Manya” just Like Dat. I had to write out my Feelings.

Like I feel good vibing to the catchy instrumental by Philkeys and being attacked by Kiss Daniel’s with his catchy lyrics, my point here is that Kiss Daniels, you already woke up the trouble your self since you came out with this tune.

And I assure you, you will be behind bars for all this things you have done, LOL, Just kidding.

And yes, following the slave trade in Libia. I think they all need to listen to this song as it will really hit a spot in their life where they will definitely reason, little said is enough.

And I keep asking why didn’t Kiss Daniel drop this song earlier? I believe this song would have picked at least one MOBO Award for him and we all will be congratulating him. I know Kiss Daniel has his own planning, so am only stating my opinion.

“Pe Pe ri Pe, Pe Pe ri Pe Pe, No go dey do pass yourself” has injected me with a melodic fever. And actually the “No go dey do pass your self” is something a lot of people can relate to and positively, it will motivate and give a lot of heart out there a very good and well behaved status in the remaining part of this year.

“Money no dey today, money go dey tomorrow”

And that’s how that line has saved a soul from over thinking his/her life to pulp. O YEA, IT GAVE ME A GOOD IMPRESSION.

Dj put some high tempo on this and song is not just a club banger but the bomb.

And till rain starts falling next year, this song will continue to hit up clubs to clubs and publish something interesting into some one’s heart.

It’s a good one from Kiss Daniel and we are waiting for more. Continue the good work sir.

Till next time, keep visiting www.zionadebisi.com for more updates and please do follow us on our social networks.

Written by Zion Adebisi
Source : http://zionadebisi.com/%e2%80%8btrouble-dey-sleep-yanga-go-wake-already-woke-trouble-self-time-kiss-daniel-read-iamkissdaniel/

Re: Trouble Dey Sleep Yanga Go Wake Am, You Woke The Trouble Your Self Kiss Daniel by Xerox01(m): 6:00pm On Dec 02, 2017
issorite

(1) (Reply)

Peter Okoye’s Wife Caught On Camera Smoking (watch Video) / BBNAIJA 2018: What's Alex Stand As Leo Real Girlfriend Photos Surfaced / Nigerian Model Who Ignored Miracle's DM In 2016 Expresses Her Regret

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.