Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,589 members, 7,958,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:29 AM

Governor Of Benue State's 1st Term Achievement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Of Benue State's 1st Term Achievement (1037 Views)

Ondo State 1st Lady Fights Extremely Dirty With A Critic Online. / James Oche On Okada: Ado LG Of Benue State Spotted Discharging His Duties / Akume: I Regret Making Ortom Governor Of Benue State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Of Benue State's 1st Term Achievement by aoyih(m): 5:29pm On Dec 02, 2017
As the 2019 election draws closer, every group and individual have got their seat belts fastened in preparation to support the candidate that they feel will have their interest at heart.

In this light, a group who have already pledged their support for the sitting Governor, Dr. Samuel Orton came up with a list of the governor's achievement in this soon to end tenure.

Indeed, the Governor of Benue State is working...hmmmmm!

Re: Governor Of Benue State's 1st Term Achievement by NigerDeltan(m): 7:06pm On Dec 02, 2017
Buying of super merchack wheelbarrow for the citizen of the state

I like the guy becos e get taste for original thing grin grin

The wheelbarrow was one of the best used abroad

1 Like

Re: Governor Of Benue State's 1st Term Achievement by Worksunlimited: 12:42am On Dec 04, 2017
Dedicated benue state to God!? undecided

That's the most stewpid thing on that list...

1 Like

Re: Governor Of Benue State's 1st Term Achievement by kettykin: 1:28am On Dec 04, 2017
I love APC governors , they way they have succeeded to Fool people in their states cannot but be applauded. A certain Governor has been promising his state a second international airport only for him to start clearings and building 10 lane highways to the only existing federal airport in the state. And his people are applauding
Re: Governor Of Benue State's 1st Term Achievement by EASY39(m): 1:39am On Dec 04, 2017
Apc Party Of Destruction
Re: Governor Of Benue State's 1st Term Achievement by Cjrane2: 1:44am On Dec 04, 2017
ok. the guy try sha.

But he doesn't deserve 2nd term period
Re: Governor Of Benue State's 1st Term Achievement by Nebuchadnezar: 1:52am On Dec 04, 2017
but where is my mannest omenka shocked
Re: Governor Of Benue State's 1st Term Achievement by Nobody: 5:02am On Dec 04, 2017
#CommercialRanching
Re: Governor Of Benue State's 1st Term Achievement by aolawale025: 5:29am On Dec 04, 2017
Not even a single road or school built. Achievements indeed
Re: Governor Of Benue State's 1st Term Achievement by magoo10(m): 6:56am On Dec 04, 2017
Signing of the anti open grazing law is the single achievement that he has done for his people and the generality of the masses else he would have been a useless governor .

(1) (Reply)

I Will Easily Defeat Buhari In 2019- Atiku / I'm Ready To Die, Benue Governor Says. / BREAKING: Herdsmen Kill Pregnant Woman In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.