Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,948 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

2017 Christmas-symbol Of Mourning - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2017 Christmas-symbol Of Mourning (308 Views)

Ondo State 2017 Christmas Carol In Pictures / Ipob Deputy - October 1st A Day Of Mourning In Briafra Land No Activity / Symbol Of Justice In Nigeria Leans On Stick For Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2017 Christmas-symbol Of Mourning by alanka(f): 7:16pm On Dec 02, 2017
It is quite clear that there would not be a Christmas celebration this year and subsequent years to come. This year Christmas is going to be mourn one, know one shall do merriment…December has evil records woe unto it.

2012 Christmas I was homeless, I was hungry, I was poor but no one gave me food, no one asked if I had eaten. This year all of you too will mourn in place of joy. The Pastor I was staying with to arrangemtn myself to get another house sent me out, what did I do wrong? He did not tell me but you can ask RCCG LTD Chairmen he should know why.

2013 Christmas I was homeless, I was hungry, I was poor but no one gave me food, no one asked if I had eaten. This year all of you too will morn in place of joy, sleeping in my office, lying down in hunger in Christmas period but some olosi were dancing around. I don’t not want Christmas again enough.

2014 It had became harder so I left Lagos for Ilorin, but the devil that spoilt my business with hope of buying me up followed me to Ilorin, as I was planning to give my uncle’s wife some money to cook something good for me in Christmas time, they stole my money in my account and I remained homeless and hungry again. Thunder fire anyone who attempts to celebrate this year.

2015 I came back to Lagos, but I met my family in worse situation than as I left them, the year Christmas was also bitter I was homeless and was hungry again

2016 Left family and went to capital city, living in a friend house, no house of mine own again, no food on Christmas day he went to his family house I was at home lying down hungry.

This is 2017 beginning of your own, you will all mourn instead of joy. You should all go about your normal day to day activities, no dancing, no party, no special food or party in fact it would do you good if you can go hungry that day because food will kill many that day.

As for Buhari, Buhari knows well that all those who are smiling around him are his enemies, waiting for his downfall, trying to set him hope agaist me, yet he allows a space to stand one on one with me. I will not forgive you.

First of all some of your book haram brother around are too much, I want them to be depopulated. You know where I am talking right? There is one of them called alabukun please send alabunkun back to sokoto all else these your aboki brothers will kill person before charismas and others should be displaced to wherever, I don’t just want them around me anymore.

Also, Buhari pay my money, cabal blocked your eyes right? Pay my money as stated in my force letter. If you don’t want sango to fire you and your family soon, let my envelop be droped beside my bed in my usual place. KOJUBELO

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Ugwuanyi Revitalizes Non-formal Education In Enugu State / PDP Convention: APC Is A Fraud, An Organization Of Deceitful Characters / Buratai: That Pmb’s “wiz-man” On Counter Insurgency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.