Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,768 members, 7,827,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Beware Of The "Dark Market" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Beware Of The "Dark Market" (472 Views)

Beware Of The "Mixed Multitude" In Churches / Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze / The Dark Secrets Behind The Pope’s Audience Hall (it’s A Giant Reptilian) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of The "Dark Market" by ebenice(m): 10:05pm On Dec 02, 2017
Beware Of the "Dark Market"

I watch power must change hands today and I cant but agree more with pastor olukoya that indeed "Dark Market" do exist

For those who may be wondering what "Dark Market" means.. Well it is a spiritual market where destinies are sold, glories are exchanged and mercenaries of evil are employed.

--Ritualist exchange victims glories and body parts for money In this market

--Many youths lost their glories on the table of Fornication in this market , as many get trapped in these market, while some are exchanged for peanuts.

The dark market are run by merchandize of the dark. Since many activities takes place in the midnight(while men slept)

1 Like

Re: Beware Of The "Dark Market" by Freeze007(m): 12:48am On Dec 03, 2017
ebenice:
Beware Of the "Dark Market"

I watch power must change hands today and I cant but agree more with pastor olukoya that indeed "Dark Market" do exist

For those who may be wondering what "Dark Market" means.. Well it is a spiritual market where destinies are sold, glories are exchanged and mercenaries of evil are employed.

--Ritualist exchange victims glories and body parts for money In this market

--Many youths lost their glories on the table of Fornication in this market , as many get trapped in these market, while some are exchanged for peanuts.

The dark market are run by merchandize of the dark. Since many activities takes place in the midnight(while men slept)

If our Lord Jesus Christ Blood truly means redemption then black market has no power for the keys of their operation has been forcefully collected by the Holy Spirit through the divinity and the excellency of His Holy name Olumba Olumba Obu therefore all who were in this coven have been set free in the Blood of our Lord Jesus Christ Amen... Let us sin no more because this time we would be inviting the wrath of the Creator if we sin again, let us go and sin no more... rejoice and be of good cheer we have overcome the world

(1) (Reply)

As A Christian, How Often Do You Pray For Buhari? / "Women Are Much More Beautiful When Naked!!!"---christian Leader / Who Is Jesus To The Muslims?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.