Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Is There Internet In Heaven? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is There Internet In Heaven? (682 Views)

The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus / "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye / I Am A Christian But Dont Believe In Heaven Or Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Internet In Heaven? by Becoted001(m): 10:25pm On Dec 02, 2017
Please I need clarification on this, is there internet in heaven and if not what'd we do?

Re: Is There Internet In Heaven? by nijabazaar: 11:05pm On Dec 02, 2017
I think there would be a sort of interconnectivity. ..

Mind you heaven is an extra terreristial place filled with intelligent beings. I think there would be an advance form of looking up data either via Neural networks or some Mind-to-Matter method

1 Like

Re: Is There Internet In Heaven? by platinumphotos: 12:21am On Dec 03, 2017
No need for internet since we will be spirit beings and we will be like Him exactly, we will know ALL things and can go anywhere we wanna be. So no need for Google or nairaland..
Re: Is There Internet In Heaven? by branhampaul: 7:08am On Dec 03, 2017
Sowi, Every intelligent being belongs to Hell.. Less intelligent beings believe in fairy tales...
so if your heaven were to be real expect better technological advancement in Hell..
Re: Is There Internet In Heaven? by orisa37: 7:36am On Dec 03, 2017
God is Wisdom, Knowledge and Understanding. Internet is therefore the Interpretation of, and Machinery for these God's Intelligence on Earth.
Internet is a Wonder-Chip from Heaven.
Re: Is There Internet In Heaven? by Hiccups: 7:44am On Dec 03, 2017
sad

With trends of events, some will still believe there's Heaven in Internet. grin

Back to you question, you may have to consult your ancestors who have departed mortality decades ago and are better placed to respond. grin
Re: Is There Internet In Heaven? by nijabazaar: 1:22pm On Dec 03, 2017
platinumphotos:
No need for internet since we will be spirit beings and we will be like Him exactly, we will know ALL things and can go anywhere we wanna be. So no need for Google or nairaland..

hmmm. there might still be a form of communication and data mining. I mentioned Neural networks earlier on.

Angels are with God but their degree of omniscience is still limited...for example, they can't tell When an mathematical event like the rapture will happen
Re: Is There Internet In Heaven? by nijabazaar: 1:24pm On Dec 03, 2017
branhampaul:
Sowi, Every intelligent being belongs to Hell.. Less intelligent beings believe in fairy tales...
so if your heaven were to be real expect better technological advancement in Hell..

of course. Hell is another extra terrestrial dimension in its own. Bear in mind that Lucifer is a scion, albeit an over ambitious one , of God
Re: Is There Internet In Heaven? by nijabazaar: 1:27pm On Dec 03, 2017
Hiccups:
sad

With trends of events, some will still believe there's Heaven in Internet. grin

Back to you question, you may have to consult your ancestors who have departed mortality decades ago and are better placed to respond. grin

Its really really hard not to believe in the existence of an Intelligent Designer.

Even Darwinian Laws have over arching loop holes. Dan Brown treated this loop holes, albeit sketchly, in his new book The Origin.

Even if you do not believe in conventional religion , Do u think that our galaxy, the Milky way, with its 2 billion Solar systems has just Us as the only advanced or existing species

The Universe's Mathematics is too chaotically precise to be just a random statistical quality.

think about...I was once an Agnostic until I saw Sperm cells divide in the lab... Watching this happen u can almost see the codes involved.

God might not be white and with overflowing beard. but Some being x out there!

(1) (Reply)

The Evil Called Ponography / If You Are Given The Same Opportunity As King Solomon, Will You Follow His Steps / There Is No Church In Heaven. Stop Arguing And Criticisms.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.