Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,328 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

If You Are Given The Same Opportunity As King Solomon, Will You Follow His Steps - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Are Given The Same Opportunity As King Solomon, Will You Follow His Steps (680 Views)

Was This Action Of King Solomon Right Or Wrong? / If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? / Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Given The Same Opportunity As King Solomon, Will You Follow His Steps by Sologlo(m): 5:23pm On Jan 02, 2018
Happy New Year.

I have always wondered that what if one day I am sleeping and God appear to me and say "MY SON ASK OF ME 3 THINGS YOU WANT ME TO DO FOR YOU". Will my response be just WISDOM, KNOWLEDGE, AND UNDERSTANDING, OR MONEY OR Just wondering oooo. but as for me I will choose Hunn wisdom knowledge and understanding LOL....
Let hear yours what will you choose
Re: If You Are Given The Same Opportunity As King Solomon, Will You Follow His Steps by free2ryhme: 5:24pm On Jan 02, 2018
Sologlo:
Happy New Year.

I have always wondered that what if one day I am sleeping and God appear to me and say "MY SON ASK OF ME 3 THINGS YOU WANT ME TO DO FOR YOU". Will my response be just WISDOM, KNOWLEDGE, AND UNDERSTANDING, OR MONEY OR Just wondering oooo. but as for me I will choose Hunn wisdom knowledge and understanding LOL....
Let hear yours what will you choose

I will end all wars
Re: If You Are Given The Same Opportunity As King Solomon, Will You Follow His Steps by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 02, 2018
Lolz.. Guy infact my list long o. Wisdom to make Wealth, Wisdom to understand hidden knowledge and mysteries, Perfect Beauty of God upon me, make I look like the most beautiful Angel even on earth lolzzz.
Re: If You Are Given The Same Opportunity As King Solomon, Will You Follow His Steps by Sologlo(m): 5:33pm On Jan 02, 2018
free2ryhme:

I will end all wars
personal needs
Re: If You Are Given The Same Opportunity As King Solomon, Will You Follow His Steps by Martinez19(m): 5:38pm On Jan 02, 2018
Tosinex:
Lolz.. Guy infact my list long o. Wisdom to make Wealth, Wisdom to understand hidden knowledge and mysteries, Perfect Beauty of God upon me, make I look like the most beautiful Angel even on earth lolzzz.
I just dey look you

Re: If You Are Given The Same Opportunity As King Solomon, Will You Follow His Steps by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 02, 2018
Martinez19:
I just dey look you
grin grin lolzzz, you sef dey feel me abi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Given The Same Opportunity As King Solomon, Will You Follow His Steps by free2ryhme: 5:44pm On Jan 02, 2018
Sologlo:

personal needs

I will end Bicameral legislature
Re: If You Are Given The Same Opportunity As King Solomon, Will You Follow His Steps by delishpot: 5:56pm On Jan 02, 2018
I was reasoning Solo's case too o. It seems to me that....Solo already was a king, he was born to David and he had plenty, his people were well fed and the land was blessed with milk and honey, there were no enemies and all was moving well. He already knew that God was on his father's side and knew that his family had relationship with God(David loved God) so no need to rush.
Money was not his problem but wisdom to keep his people happy and in love with him so that they will not rise up against him. È be like bill gates asking for more money if God appears to him. A smart gates would ask for wisdom and ideas that will better people's lives=profit.

Me o, I go ask like Jabez if I need blessing like Jabez, I will ask like Jacob I'd I need Jacobs type of blessing, I will ask like Hannah if I need Hannah's kind of blessing. God no dey vex for people like that.
Re: If You Are Given The Same Opportunity As King Solomon, Will You Follow His Steps by Sologlo(m): 6:01pm On Jan 02, 2018
delishpot:
I was reasoning Solo's case too o. It seems to me that....Solo already was a king, he was born to David and he had plenty, his people were well fed and the land was blessed with milk and honey, there were no enemies and all was moving well. He already knew that God was on his father's side and knew that his family had relationship with God(David loved God) so no need to rush.
Money was not his problem but wisdom to keep his people happy and in love with him so that they will not rise up against him. È be like bill gates asking for more money if God appears to him. A smart gates would ask for wisdom and ideas that will better people's lives=profit.

Me o, I go ask like Jabez if I need blessing like Jabez, I will ask like Jacob I'd I need Jacobs type of blessing, I will ask like Hannah if I need Hannah's kind of blessing. God no dey vex for people like that.

lol
Re: If You Are Given The Same Opportunity As King Solomon, Will You Follow His Steps by pesty100(m): 8:51pm On Jan 02, 2018
I don't think Solomon was really given wisdom
Re: If You Are Given The Same Opportunity As King Solomon, Will You Follow His Steps by Sologlo(m): 12:00pm On Jan 03, 2018
pesty100:
I don't think Solomon was really given wisdom

Why, What about the child sharing issue is that wisdom or doing what is Right
Re: If You Are Given The Same Opportunity As King Solomon, Will You Follow His Steps by pesty100(m): 9:35am On Jan 04, 2018
Sologlo:

Why, What about the child sharing issue is that wisdom or doing what is Right
i think it's something any human being would deduce.
Re: If You Are Given The Same Opportunity As King Solomon, Will You Follow His Steps by ifenes(m): 11:19am On Jan 04, 2018
You do know the Solomon story was a metaphor right ?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

There Is No Church In Heaven. Stop Arguing And Criticisms. / Is It Ok To Use Your Phone's Bible App Instead Of Your Bible In Church?? / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/03/18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.