Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,861 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Thugs Arrested With Pistols By Soldiers During LG Election In Akwa Ibom. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thugs Arrested With Pistols By Soldiers During LG Election In Akwa Ibom. Photos (25641 Views)

Boko Haram Terrorists Fleeing From Soldiers During A Fierce Battle Yesterday / Thugs Arrested At A Politician's D'Angelo Hotel In Uyo, Akwa Ibom. Photos / Policeman Runs For Safety As Violence Erupts During LG Election In Delta. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thugs Arrested With Pistols By Soldiers During LG Election In Akwa Ibom. Photos by signified: 9:00am On Dec 03, 2017
See the kind guns self...... no bullets..... no other weapons.... The story get K legs abeg!
Re: Thugs Arrested With Pistols By Soldiers During LG Election In Akwa Ibom. Photos by BruncleZuma: 9:01am On Dec 03, 2017
Poor thugs
Re: Thugs Arrested With Pistols By Soldiers During LG Election In Akwa Ibom. Photos by donlucabrazi(m): 9:01am On Dec 03, 2017
When the ting went quack-quack-quack,

The army said...."Take of your jackets!

The youth were like...."Mans not hot

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Thugs Arrested With Pistols By Soldiers During LG Election In Akwa Ibom. Photos by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 03, 2017
Just give them a a few days. They'll be back on the streets. Their principal will ensure their release.

A sad commentary on the state of Nigerian youth.
Re: Thugs Arrested With Pistols By Soldiers During LG Election In Akwa Ibom. Photos by Mzperry(f): 9:08am On Dec 03, 2017
mammanbawa:
See the whack ass pistols grin
those whack ass pistols you seeing up there can either send you to hell or heaven in 1mins. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Thugs Arrested With Pistols By Soldiers During LG Election In Akwa Ibom. Photos by Isaacvin(m): 9:10am On Dec 03, 2017
pussyeater:
These pistols just weak me undecided
no weak ooo... dat tin wey u see so, e dey kill!
Re: Thugs Arrested With Pistols By Soldiers During LG Election In Akwa Ibom. Photos by Richardabbey(m): 9:17am On Dec 03, 2017
undecided Y Arrest Dem I Hate Dem In Those Eastern Part . Leave Dem To Kill Theirselves Asap angry
Re: Thugs Arrested With Pistols By Soldiers During LG Election In Akwa Ibom. Photos by Edet08(m): 9:39am On Dec 03, 2017
This one you go hide load am,after you fire one round you dock load am again comot come fire...lol
dokiOloye:
Those are d almighty 'one paaa'.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Arrested With Pistols By Soldiers During LG Election In Akwa Ibom. Photos by fajob: 9:44am On Dec 03, 2017
Na waoh
Re: Thugs Arrested With Pistols By Soldiers During LG Election In Akwa Ibom. Photos by olusholajohn(m): 9:56am On Dec 03, 2017
where are d pistols
Re: Thugs Arrested With Pistols By Soldiers During LG Election In Akwa Ibom. Photos by ikortion: 10:07am On Dec 03, 2017
So the big man wey sponsor them no get name Niga i hailooo
Re: Thugs Arrested With Pistols By Soldiers During LG Election In Akwa Ibom. Photos by Diso60090(m): 10:11am On Dec 03, 2017
Abeg this people nor be thugs i can tell with their guns
Re: Thugs Arrested With Pistols By Soldiers During LG Election In Akwa Ibom. Photos by maasoap(m): 10:19am On Dec 03, 2017
princeade86:
just local government election ooooo
Those Miscrants Killed Many ApC Members Before And During 2015 general elections Rivers And AKWA IBOM States.
Re: Thugs Arrested With Pistols By Soldiers During LG Election In Akwa Ibom. Photos by iamtardey: 10:27am On Dec 03, 2017
see dia pistol sef

Re: Thugs Arrested With Pistols By Soldiers During LG Election In Akwa Ibom. Photos by dokiOloye(m): 10:33am On Dec 03, 2017
Edet08:
This one you go hide load am,after you fire one round you dock load am again comot come fire...lol
at all at all,na im be winch oo

1 Like

Re: Thugs Arrested With Pistols By Soldiers During LG Election In Akwa Ibom. Photos by bionixs: 11:20am On Dec 03, 2017
pussyeater:
Igbokwenu!!!
you are drunk again?
Re: Thugs Arrested With Pistols By Soldiers During LG Election In Akwa Ibom. Photos by persius555(m): 11:21am On Dec 03, 2017
If you are expecting to see the name of the sponsors, then you better wake up from your dreams. This is Nigeria, where the big players are untouchable and sacrosanct.
Re: Thugs Arrested With Pistols By Soldiers During LG Election In Akwa Ibom. Photos by Alexus23: 11:58am On Dec 03, 2017
Common LG election. Anambra just concluded a state election and no noise was heard. After them go say Igbo no like themselves.
Re: Thugs Arrested With Pistols By Soldiers During LG Election In Akwa Ibom. Photos by Ojuororun(m): 12:06pm On Dec 03, 2017
Abfinest007:
those people that sent you their children are outside this con3 enjoying n you are here killing urself common sense is not common at all
curruption don hit d con3 ooo may god please bless my blessful hustles and protect me.. (amin)

1 Like

Re: Thugs Arrested With Pistols By Soldiers During LG Election In Akwa Ibom. Photos by Owerri1stSon: 12:31pm On Dec 03, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
These are the sponsored terrorists in Ikot Ekpene, who were arrested by men of the Nigerian Army, for indulging in violence during the local government election in Akwa Ibom state on Saturday, December 2. The alleged thugs were caught in a Hilux truck with registration number AH 821-KTE allegedly owned by a top chieftain in the state.

They were whisked away in handcuffs by the army men.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/political-thugs-arrested-guns-lg-election-akwa-ibom-state-photos.html

See how dilapidated their pistols look self. I had better use stick than use that toy.
Re: Thugs Arrested With Pistols By Soldiers During LG Election In Akwa Ibom. Photos by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 03, 2017
Pls somebody shld tell.me dats nt d gun n dat pix ooo
Cos d gun I knw is WAY diff oo
Re: Thugs Arrested With Pistols By Soldiers During LG Election In Akwa Ibom. Photos by melaninbae: 12:42pm On Dec 03, 2017
ruggedtimi:
wats the name of these pistols

Crack and kpo cheesy
Re: Thugs Arrested With Pistols By Soldiers During LG Election In Akwa Ibom. Photos by 2shure: 12:50pm On Dec 03, 2017
y cant they use 9mm's
wtf.
are we in 1912.
wtf
see razz cut to size
razzaites
poor fools

use big boy steels
just shoot them in the head pls

Re: Thugs Arrested With Pistols By Soldiers During LG Election In Akwa Ibom. Photos by seunamode: 1:08pm On Dec 03, 2017
pussyeater:
Lmao
Re: Thugs Arrested With Pistols By Soldiers During LG Election In Akwa Ibom. Photos by adetes: 2:24pm On Dec 03, 2017
Local made gun
Re: Thugs Arrested With Pistols By Soldiers During LG Election In Akwa Ibom. Photos by Chukapage(m): 2:40pm On Dec 03, 2017
Richardabbey:
undecided Y Arrest Dem I Hate Dem In Those Eastern Part . Leave Dem To Kill Theirselves Asap angry
oga hate and bile dey cause poverty and lack of progress in the end na bitterness go kill you and know what?? people you hate sef no even see you dem no send you they don't know a fool like you exist sef.
Re: Thugs Arrested With Pistols By Soldiers During LG Election In Akwa Ibom. Photos by Antipob777(f): 3:20pm On Dec 03, 2017
According to an eye wittness, the suspects who confessed to be indigenes of odisioma in Abia state said they were on a mission to enforce the sit at home declared by the Igbos.

One of the suspects, Emma Nwaoha 34yrs confessed to have been deployed to Akwa Ibom state by Igbos high commands.

May God have mercy on our Igbos brothers.
Re: Thugs Arrested With Pistols By Soldiers During LG Election In Akwa Ibom. Photos by McPhilz8(m): 3:34pm On Dec 03, 2017
pussyeater:

grin No be small.
Re: Thugs Arrested With Pistols By Soldiers During LG Election In Akwa Ibom. Photos by daviesmania(m): 3:36pm On Dec 03, 2017
this are real bad boys, buh their pistols aint that bad.
Re: Thugs Arrested With Pistols By Soldiers During LG Election In Akwa Ibom. Photos by McPhilz8(m): 3:36pm On Dec 03, 2017
grin lwkm.
Re: Thugs Arrested With Pistols By Soldiers During LG Election In Akwa Ibom. Photos by McPhilz8(m): 3:40pm On Dec 03, 2017
Give them excess drilling there..

see their pistols like toy guns we played back then. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Agony, Pains, As Kogi Workers Celebrate Sallah With Empty Stomach / History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai / Dead Body Of 105 Soldiers Killed By Bh Today, For The Lien, Burutai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.