Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,154 members, 7,953,584 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:51 PM

5 Effective Methods To Save A Failing Business And Get It To Rise Again - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Effective Methods To Save A Failing Business And Get It To Rise Again (16521 Views)

Yuletide: Prices Of Goods To Rise As CBN Adjusts Exchange Rate To N951/$1 / One Month After AbokiFX Shutdown, Naira Fails To Rise / Cigarette, Alcohol Prices To Rise As Adeosun Proposes Tariff Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Effective Methods To Save A Failing Business And Get It To Rise Again by AntiWailer: 7:40am On Dec 03, 2017
Employ Degea
Re: 5 Effective Methods To Save A Failing Business And Get It To Rise Again by KingLennon(m): 7:49am On Dec 03, 2017
Atiku2019:

undecided
Which kind face bdis? Gerrarahere
Re: 5 Effective Methods To Save A Failing Business And Get It To Rise Again by kenchizzy(m): 7:55am On Dec 03, 2017
@OP MY MUM HAVE BEEN INTO BUSINESS FOR YEARS BUT THERE IS THIS PROBLEM SHE REGULARLY ENCOUNTER.Here it is,she sells egg up to 520crates every week but after every sells she fail to realise her profit.for instance she purchase A CRATE @#870 each and sold it at #1000 but still yet no profit only lost, what may be the course? ....NOTE no sells boy/girl only we her 2children &her
Re: 5 Effective Methods To Save A Failing Business And Get It To Rise Again by Bmaster(m): 7:57am On Dec 03, 2017
my oga business don fall. i think my oga need to read this post.nice one op
lemme comman be going
Re: 5 Effective Methods To Save A Failing Business And Get It To Rise Again by silasweb(m): 8:49am On Dec 03, 2017
Thanks for the tip
Re: 5 Effective Methods To Save A Failing Business And Get It To Rise Again by kzea4real(m): 9:08am On Dec 03, 2017
Interesting quote.

1 Like

Re: 5 Effective Methods To Save A Failing Business And Get It To Rise Again by Ademat7(m): 9:09am On Dec 03, 2017
kenchizzy:
@OP MY MUM HAVE BEEN INTO BUSINESS FOR YEARS BUT THERE IS THIS PROBLEM SHE REGULARLY ENCOUNTER.Here it is,she sells egg up to 520crates every week but after every sells she fail to realise her profit.for instance she purchase A CRATE @#870 each and sold it at #1000 but still yet no profit only lost, what may be the course? ....NOTE no sells boy/girl only we her 2children &her
She need book keeping asap
No ghost is touching the money
Re: 5 Effective Methods To Save A Failing Business And Get It To Rise Again by chloride6: 9:21am On Dec 03, 2017
OP, what about appeasing the villagers grin
Re: 5 Effective Methods To Save A Failing Business And Get It To Rise Again by nikkycutee11(f): 9:24am On Dec 03, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: 5 Effective Methods To Save A Failing Business And Get It To Rise Again by jidewash(m): 9:37am On Dec 03, 2017
Pay your tithe
Re: 5 Effective Methods To Save A Failing Business And Get It To Rise Again by ayoyonet(m): 9:43am On Dec 03, 2017
Nice,thanks
Re: 5 Effective Methods To Save A Failing Business And Get It To Rise Again by thanknairaland1: 10:08am On Dec 03, 2017
how will biz succeed in an unfertile field.l? Buhari is a locust and destroyer of our field.
Re: 5 Effective Methods To Save A Failing Business And Get It To Rise Again by thanknairaland1: 10:15am On Dec 03, 2017
kenchizzy:

u and ur bros/sis are thieves. I go tell una mom to pursue una for d shop
Re: 5 Effective Methods To Save A Failing Business And Get It To Rise Again by paolokonqueror(m): 10:19am On Dec 03, 2017
This is a good thread OP!
Re: 5 Effective Methods To Save A Failing Business And Get It To Rise Again by kenchizzy(m): 10:26am On Dec 03, 2017
thanknairaland1:

u and ur bros/sis are thieves. I go tell una mom to pursue una for d shop
Lols this guy self
Re: 5 Effective Methods To Save A Failing Business And Get It To Rise Again by kenchizzy(m): 10:29am On Dec 03, 2017
Ademat7:

She need book keeping asap
No ghost is touching the money
We av try different type of goods record but yet it still persist a times i av decide to even number the money but to no avail or should it need village consult hmmm... i never know
Re: 5 Effective Methods To Save A Failing Business And Get It To Rise Again by Chigorkizz(m): 11:50am On Dec 03, 2017
Good Point.
Re: 5 Effective Methods To Save A Failing Business And Get It To Rise Again by leonard002(m): 11:59am On Dec 03, 2017
If your business is falling, sell more! Focus on advertising and selling. Simple

1 Like

Re: 5 Effective Methods To Save A Failing Business And Get It To Rise Again by FBIL: 12:30pm On Dec 03, 2017
HumbleGee:
Dnt wanna say much...just the fact that this is an igbo man's writing :d
Statement from a man whose tribe don't wanna make anything work; just talk and talk no action; get federal job, idle up in d office, age out and retire in poverty. If they want to introduce changes that will create wealth, he becomes afraid and runs to babalawo for help. Your laziness ruined your region and Nigeria.
Re: 5 Effective Methods To Save A Failing Business And Get It To Rise Again by NeeKlaus: 1:05pm On Dec 03, 2017
Castleberry:
Okay
Ahn ah!! Who beat you? shocked
Re: 5 Effective Methods To Save A Failing Business And Get It To Rise Again by Castleberry: 1:10pm On Dec 03, 2017
NeeKlaus:

Ahn ah!! Who beat you? shocked
grin grin grin Is it your beating?
Re: 5 Effective Methods To Save A Failing Business And Get It To Rise Again by NeeKlaus: 1:22pm On Dec 03, 2017
Castleberry:
grin grin grin Is it your beating?
No o. I just want to help you and fight that person. That person is very wicked.
Re: 5 Effective Methods To Save A Failing Business And Get It To Rise Again by Castleberry: 1:28pm On Dec 03, 2017
NeeKlaus:

No o. I just want to help you and fight that person. That person is very wicked.
Does it look that sad? angry
Re: 5 Effective Methods To Save A Failing Business And Get It To Rise Again by NeeKlaus: 1:30pm On Dec 03, 2017
Castleberry:
Does it look that sad? angry
Actually, it does. Looks so solemn like you are a mourning a lost boyfriend.grin
Re: 5 Effective Methods To Save A Failing Business And Get It To Rise Again by Castleberry: 1:31pm On Dec 03, 2017
NeeKlaus:

Actually, it does. Looks so solemn like you are a mourning a lost boyfriend.grin
I look really awkward when I smile in pictures. You don't want to see grin
Re: 5 Effective Methods To Save A Failing Business And Get It To Rise Again by NeeKlaus: 1:33pm On Dec 03, 2017
Castleberry:
I look really awkward when I smile in pictures. You don't want to see grin
Oh yeah! I want to see... you must show me, you must! grin

(but it can't be here.)
Re: 5 Effective Methods To Save A Failing Business And Get It To Rise Again by Castleberry: 1:36pm On Dec 03, 2017
NeeKlaus:

Oh yeah! I want to see... you must show me, you must! grin

(but it can't be here.)
DM then smiley
Re: 5 Effective Methods To Save A Failing Business And Get It To Rise Again by NeeKlaus: 1:45pm On Dec 03, 2017
Re: 5 Effective Methods To Save A Failing Business And Get It To Rise Again by pipedraft: 3:16pm On Dec 03, 2017
Enrol for any of the following oil and gas/ Engineering design application
1. AutoCAD
2. Piping design ( PDMS)
3. Reservoir simulation ( PETREL)
4. Geophysical survey for groundwater exploration
5. Strutural design & Reinforced concrete design ( Staadpro)
Call : 08060360538, for training date and fee
Re: 5 Effective Methods To Save A Failing Business And Get It To Rise Again by CaptainFM1: 3:27pm On Dec 03, 2017
KingLennon:
Just don't bother yourself. David De gea can save your business for you grin

But Wenger is too stingy to employ him!
Re: 5 Effective Methods To Save A Failing Business And Get It To Rise Again by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 03, 2017
KingLennon:
Just don't bother yourself. David De gea can save your business for you grin

Woah!!!!! Cc funlord, Oasis007, codedguy1, elampiro cheesy cheesy
Re: 5 Effective Methods To Save A Failing Business And Get It To Rise Again by Oasis007(m): 5:08pm On Dec 03, 2017
GloryIsaac:

Woah!!!!!....... cheesy cheesy

Lol

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Konica Minolta Direct Image Digital Printer (fairly Use)08033264815 / NCC Okays Disconnection Of USSD Services For Banks Over N120bn Debt – Telecom Op / Nigeria Can Now Send Money Out Via Western Union

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.