Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Obiano Blasts Emeka Ojukwu Jnr: "You Are A Sad Irony Of Your Father" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Blasts Emeka Ojukwu Jnr: "You Are A Sad Irony Of Your Father" (32030 Views)

Emeka Ojukwu Jnr Visits APC Headquarters, Reveals Why He Dumped APGA (Photos) / Emeka Ojukwu Jnr Joins APC At APC Mega Rally In Anambra (Photos) / "Bianca Ojukwu Killed My Father" - Emeka Ojukwu Jnr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Blasts Emeka Ojukwu Jnr: "You Are A Sad Irony Of Your Father" by sonnie10: 12:09pm On Dec 03, 2017
mbhs139:

You see my friend, I hardly comment on this forum, for obvious reasons, amongst which is the lack of decorum exhibit here. But I'm constrained to comment on this particular case this morning.

You see, I think the Igbos, in Nigeria, are politically naive. Unlike the Yorubas and the Hausas, how can you expect every Indigbo to belong to just one political party-APGA? No one wins a general election in a polarised country like Nigeria?

Take the SW for instance, before it used to be the AD, then it transformed into AC, then ACN and now the APC, all in their bid and effort to be relevant at the centre, aligning with friends and foes alike. Remember the saying in politics "no parmanent friend, no parmanent foe".

But the Igbos sees every other person as their enemies.

Well, this is my humble opinion and I stand to be corrected.

How many Yorubas are in APGA, abi them dey forbid to join other people own?

1 Like

Re: Obiano Blasts Emeka Ojukwu Jnr: "You Are A Sad Irony Of Your Father" by strangest(m): 12:10pm On Dec 03, 2017
Like father like son... Same way dad dumped Biafrans for Ivory coast

1 Like

Re: Obiano Blasts Emeka Ojukwu Jnr: "You Are A Sad Irony Of Your Father" by Chevalier(m): 12:11pm On Dec 03, 2017
Ikwokrikwo:
With all the so called relevance their land is still full of poverty and hunger, human parts rituals is the order of the day.
Is there any region in this country not suffering from poverty and misplaced priorities?

5 Likes

Re: Obiano Blasts Emeka Ojukwu Jnr: "You Are A Sad Irony Of Your Father" by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 03, 2017
mbhs139:

You see my friend, I hardly comment on this forum, for obvious reasons, amongst which is the lack of decorum exhibit here. But I'm constrained to comment on this particular case this morning.

You see, I think the Igbos, in Nigeria, are politically naive. Unlike the Yorubas and the Hausas, how can you expect every Indigbo to belong to just one political party-APGA? No one wins a general election in a polarised country like Nigeria?

Take the SW for instance, before it used to be the AD, then it transformed into AC, then ACN and now the APC, all in their bid and effort to be relevant at the centre, aligning with friends and foes alike. Remember the saying in politics "no parmanent friend, no parmanent foe".

It's the shopkeepers' clannish and provincial mentality taken too far.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Blasts Emeka Ojukwu Jnr: "You Are A Sad Irony Of Your Father" by patrick89(m): 12:11pm On Dec 03, 2017
Very matured response with out any rancour or name calling.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Blasts Emeka Ojukwu Jnr: "You Are A Sad Irony Of Your Father" by nnokwa042(m): 12:12pm On Dec 03, 2017
mbhs139:

mr man yoeuba people belon g to UPN during awolowos time AD from 1999

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Blasts Emeka Ojukwu Jnr: "You Are A Sad Irony Of Your Father" by Owerri1stSon: 12:13pm On Dec 03, 2017
Anstalk:

Anambra State Governor, Willie Obiano, has described Ojukwu Jr. as ‘a sad irony’ of his father, Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu.

He said this while debunking a claim that he pestered Emeka Ojukwu to return to the All Progressives Grand Alliance, APGA.

Son of the Biafran warlord had on November 15, dumped APGA, a political party believed to have been founded by his late father, for the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC.

In a recent interview, Ojukwu Jr. said that Obiano had been lobbying for him to return to the party, adding that the Anambra governor was playing “ infantile and local politics.”

But responding in a statement by his Media Aide, Olivier Okpala, Obiano said Ojukwu lied against him, stressing that he had never talked to the late Igbo leader’s son since he joined the APC.

Obiano said he had nothing to gain if Ojukwu returned to APGA.

The statement partly reads, “It is a matter of pure pathetic fallacy for the younger Ikemba to say that Governor Obiano is lobbying him to come back to APGA.

“The governor wondered on what grounds anybody would ever lobby Ojukwu to return to APGA while he never held any important position to warrant being described as a stakeholder or a leader of the party when he was a member of APGA.

“In fact, nobody knew that he was a member of the party.”

Obiano described Ojukwu’s son as “a sad irony of his father” who “In his lifetime, was the champion of the struggle for the rights and emancipation of his people, standing firm with his Igbo brothers and sisters and never betraying their cause.”

Adding, “I wonder what the Great Ikemba would be thinking when his son openly denied the only political entity which he left to unite the Igbo under a political umbrella.

“It is unfortunate that Ojukwu’s son described an elder and the governor of his state as one playing juvenile and local politics when the late Ojukwu respected constituted authorities.

“We urge Ojukwu Jnr to show respect to the governor and continue his sojourn with the APC rather than make untrue remarks about the governor.”

http://anstalk.com/sad-irony-father-obiano-blasts-ojukwu-jr/

Both of them are politically frivolous to Igbo Nation. Foolish Men.

Afonjas has bewitched and rendered Ojukwu's son stupid
Re: Obiano Blasts Emeka Ojukwu Jnr: "You Are A Sad Irony Of Your Father" by atanda247: 12:13pm On Dec 03, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

So true, so much poverty in the SW.
.hmmm Wonder shall never ends so you're brainless like this ah werey re o

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Blasts Emeka Ojukwu Jnr: "You Are A Sad Irony Of Your Father" by Amarabae(f): 12:13pm On Dec 03, 2017
Zik, Awolowo, Ahmed bello, enahoro etc children are not in politics inorder not to stain their fathers name but this ojukwu jnr want to drag his father's name to the mud

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Blasts Emeka Ojukwu Jnr: "You Are A Sad Irony Of Your Father" by patrick89(m): 12:14pm On Dec 03, 2017
Quality20:
all igbos are to pay homage to ojukwu Jr if not they may b called bastards
Everyone is not entitled to an opinion..

1 Like

Re: Obiano Blasts Emeka Ojukwu Jnr: "You Are A Sad Irony Of Your Father" by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 03, 2017
grin
Re: Obiano Blasts Emeka Ojukwu Jnr: "You Are A Sad Irony Of Your Father" by patrick89(m): 12:15pm On Dec 03, 2017
Amarabae:
Zik, Awolowo, Ahmed bello, enahoro etc children are not in politics inorder not to stain their fathers name but this ojukwu jnr want to drag his father's name to the mud
Nnamdi azikiwe son, Nwafor orizu sons are not in politics. This man was rejected by his father.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Blasts Emeka Ojukwu Jnr: "You Are A Sad Irony Of Your Father" by talk2percy(m): 12:15pm On Dec 03, 2017
Exactly. I no even understand that guy sef...are u sure he's Ikemba's biological son

5 Likes

Re: Obiano Blasts Emeka Ojukwu Jnr: "You Are A Sad Irony Of Your Father" by PANDA2: 12:16pm On Dec 03, 2017
jerflakes:
Of course, nobody knew that Ojukwu jnr was ever in apga... That guy is as useless as the t in pistol

Stupid fool was busy eating his fat self to stupor. Even the fat entered the Ojukwu jnr brains sef. His pics below say it all. Shameless slob of a prodigal son

5 Likes

Re: Obiano Blasts Emeka Ojukwu Jnr: "You Are A Sad Irony Of Your Father" by jerflakes(m): 12:18pm On Dec 03, 2017
PANDA2:

Stupid fool was busy eating his fat self to stupor. Even the fat entered the Ojukwu jnr brains sef. His pics below say it all. Shameless slob of a prodigal son

grin

Ah swear... So on point

7 Likes

Re: Obiano Blasts Emeka Ojukwu Jnr: "You Are A Sad Irony Of Your Father" by Krisddon: 12:18pm On Dec 03, 2017
Rednaxelot:
Obiano is either a liar or introducing this comic about Odumegwu Ojukwu.

Ojukwu wey we know no get those attributes o.
It's either you don't know his history or you just want to display your voluminous idiocy!
Re: Obiano Blasts Emeka Ojukwu Jnr: "You Are A Sad Irony Of Your Father" by mofedamijo(m): 12:20pm On Dec 03, 2017
Ikwokrikwo:
With all the so called relevance their land is still full of poverty and hunger, human parts rituals is the order of the day.
Forget tribalism...
LAST time i checked the SW IS STILL THE MOST DEVELOPED PART OF NIGERIA...AND THE LEVEL OF POVERTY IN SW IS STILL THE LOWEST IN NIGERIA....LAGOS BORN DELTAN

1 Like

Re: Obiano Blasts Emeka Ojukwu Jnr: "You Are A Sad Irony Of Your Father" by toprealman: 12:21pm On Dec 03, 2017
From the way the guy grins, you will know he lacks
coordination.

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Blasts Emeka Ojukwu Jnr: "You Are A Sad Irony Of Your Father" by Ikwokrikwo: 12:25pm On Dec 03, 2017
mofedamijo:

Forget tribalism...
LAST time i checked the SW IS STILL THE MOST DEVELOPED PART OF NIGERIA...AND THE LEVEL OF POVERTY IN SW IS STILL THE LOWEST IN NIGERIA....LAGOS BORN DELTAN

So why the proliferation of human parts money rituals and stomach infrastructure in that part of the country if the don't have the highest rate of hunger and poverty?

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Blasts Emeka Ojukwu Jnr: "You Are A Sad Irony Of Your Father" by patrick89(m): 12:30pm On Dec 03, 2017
mofedamijo:

Forget tribalism...
The bolded makes your ignorant staggering .
Living in Lagos is capable of trapping your reasoning.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Blasts Emeka Ojukwu Jnr: "You Are A Sad Irony Of Your Father" by GoodGovernance: 12:32pm On Dec 03, 2017
Stupidity is when you think a son must forever work for ,or belong to a party/company founded by his father.

Otherwise,why and how would a son become so irrelevant in his own father's party/company?

Nonsensical!

undecided
Re: Obiano Blasts Emeka Ojukwu Jnr: "You Are A Sad Irony Of Your Father" by akosanwafo: 12:32pm On Dec 03, 2017
tribalistseun:
Ojukwu son Fck up big time

Is no surprise because the Emeka Ojukwu JNR is known to be an irresponsible guy.
Imagine someone who cannot even boast of a university degree, only just blowing big grammar after wasting away his life in US.
The guy was sacked in ANAMBRA after embezzling funds from a state ministry in ANAMBRA, and upon that, is a wanted man in US for beating up his ex wife and for double marriage(bigamy). He's known for always fckking up.

6 Likes

Re: Obiano Blasts Emeka Ojukwu Jnr: "You Are A Sad Irony Of Your Father" by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 03, 2017
I like his beards kiss
I hope he has a strong manhood like his late father.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Blasts Emeka Ojukwu Jnr: "You Are A Sad Irony Of Your Father" by whatofyou: 12:35pm On Dec 03, 2017
Sometimes it is better to keep shut, than open ones mouth and prove all the doubting Thomases right. This governor is beginning to get too talkative for my liking.
Re: Obiano Blasts Emeka Ojukwu Jnr: "You Are A Sad Irony Of Your Father" by airminem(f): 12:36pm On Dec 03, 2017
No one talk about ipob or biafra or mossob here oo.
Re: Obiano Blasts Emeka Ojukwu Jnr: "You Are A Sad Irony Of Your Father" by mana123: 12:39pm On Dec 03, 2017
NLandIsHypocrit:
I'm virtually against everyone mentioned in this news including the confusionist and propagandist OP except Ojukwu himself. Starting with the OP, for him to write on this article that Ojukwu instead of his son (in quote) lied against obiano is evident to his membership of Arewa People's Congress propagandry committee(apcpc). Again for the first time I want to agree with Obiano (though not in support of him) that the so called Ojukwu Jnr is a disgrace not isolated to his father alone but the entire sane and conscientious humanity and he's not worthy to be called a son. He could not protect nor respect his father's uncommon legacy because of few crumbs from the All Progressive Criminals(APC). His father may hardly forgive him.
Gbosa for you.! Dis animal is a big disgrace. Biko who own dis elephant? Chai! dis obese elephant cum pig dat is Ojukwu son need to find his way to gym sharp sharp!

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Blasts Emeka Ojukwu Jnr: "You Are A Sad Irony Of Your Father" by mana123: 12:40pm On Dec 03, 2017
toprealman:
From the way the guy grins, you will know he lacks coordination.
Oya oooo. He look ret@rded sef.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Blasts Emeka Ojukwu Jnr: "You Are A Sad Irony Of Your Father" by mofedamijo(m): 12:43pm On Dec 03, 2017
patrick89:

The bolded makes your ignorant staggering .
Living in Lagos is capable of trapping your reasoning.
Lagos born...n what if i dont reside in Nigeria.....u guyz re always rushing to attack the SW,WHEREAS UR THE EAST IS HORRIBLE,NOW TAKE THAT TO THE BANK,HORRIBLE,OF CAUSE THE SOUTHWEST IS FACING ALOT OF CHALLENGES,AND THEY RE TRYING TO BE BETTER DAY IN DAY OUT,BUT IT SEEMS THE EASTERNERS RE GOING BACKWARDS DAILY

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Blasts Emeka Ojukwu Jnr: "You Are A Sad Irony Of Your Father" by mofedamijo(m): 12:45pm On Dec 03, 2017
Ikwokrikwo:

So why the proliferation of human parts money rituals and stomach infrastructure in that part of the country if the don't have the highest rate of hunger and poverty?
Stomach infrastructure right,dont we have food stamps in the U.S.......dont we have ritualist in the east,plz come up with something sensible enough...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should President Buhari Contest In 2019? Abuja Residents Share Their Opinions (v / Governor Amaechi's Birthday Wish...very Hilarious. .lmao / #OgunAt40: Buhari, Obasanjo Cut Cake (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.