Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,180 members, 7,829,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Obiano Blasts Emeka Ojukwu Jnr: "You Are A Sad Irony Of Your Father" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Blasts Emeka Ojukwu Jnr: "You Are A Sad Irony Of Your Father" (32029 Views)

Emeka Ojukwu Jnr Visits APC Headquarters, Reveals Why He Dumped APGA (Photos) / Emeka Ojukwu Jnr Joins APC At APC Mega Rally In Anambra (Photos) / "Bianca Ojukwu Killed My Father" - Emeka Ojukwu Jnr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Blasts Emeka Ojukwu Jnr: "You Are A Sad Irony Of Your Father" by Nathan2016: 12:46pm On Dec 03, 2017
mbhs139:

You see my friend, I hardly comment on this forum, for obvious reasons, amongst which is the lack of decorum exhibit here. But I'm constrained to comment on this particular case this morning.

You see, I think the Igbos, in Nigeria, are politically naive. Unlike the Yorubas and the Hausas, how can you expect every Indigbo to belong to just one political party-APGA? No one wins a general election in a polarised country like Nigeria?

Take the SW for instance, before it used to be the AD, then it transformed into AC, then ACN and now the APC, all in their bid and effort to be relevant at the centre, aligning with friends and foes alike. Remember the saying in politics "no parmanent friend, no parmanent foe".

But the Igbos sees every other person as their enemies.

Well, this is my humble opinion and I stand to be corrected.

I think you are the myopic one and naive also.

Igbos see others as enemy, still they go out of their lands and go and establish in other peoples land. you drink your kunu too much.

Politically, yes we are not the best, but saying the trash on enemy, i laugh... how an igbo man sees a yoruba man , is still de way yoruba man sees an igbo man, the only difference is that igbos put the emotions aside and survive and thrive. so get over yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Blasts Emeka Ojukwu Jnr: "You Are A Sad Irony Of Your Father" by tishbite41(m): 12:47pm On Dec 03, 2017
Rednaxelot:
Obiano is either a liar or introducing this comic about Odumegwu Ojukwu.

Ojukwu wey we know no get those attributes o.
shut up and face afonjaic issues

1 Like

Re: Obiano Blasts Emeka Ojukwu Jnr: "You Are A Sad Irony Of Your Father" by airminem(f): 12:50pm On Dec 03, 2017
NuttygalB:
I like his beards kiss I hope he has a strong manhood like his late father.
You and manhood erection is like Okorocha with eretion sad of statues. smh
Re: Obiano Blasts Emeka Ojukwu Jnr: "You Are A Sad Irony Of Your Father" by Sprumbabafather: 12:51pm On Dec 03, 2017
mofedamijo:

Forget tribalism...
LAST time i checked the SW IS STILL THE MOST DEVELOPED PART OF NIGERIA...AND THE LEVEL OF POVERTY IN SW IS STILL THE LOWEST IN NIGERIA....LAGOS BORN DELTAN

Only on paper, the realities on the ground will shock your pants off your waist. grin People in the SW now resort to cutting human parts to sell for survival.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Blasts Emeka Ojukwu Jnr: "You Are A Sad Irony Of Your Father" by Nathan2016: 12:51pm On Dec 03, 2017
Ikwokrikwo:
With all the so called relevance, their land is still full of poverty and hunger, human parts rituals is the order of the day.

Add bomb last yesterday in bornu and military and fulani clash too...

It is not about politics, but what you do with it.

North has been ruling and nothing to show for it.

West also, but only lagos to show for it... and we all know lagos is not 100 percent indigenous tribe.
South south, have oil and they still complain....

All these politician deceive us with tribe this and that,
while their children go to UK university, and that mofo is jumping up and down at the mention of anything igbo.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Blasts Emeka Ojukwu Jnr: "You Are A Sad Irony Of Your Father" by christopherozo: 12:54pm On Dec 03, 2017
NLandIsHypocrit:
I'm virtually against everyone mentioned in this news including the confusionist and propagandist OP except Ojukwu himself. Starting with the OP, for him to write on this article that Ojukwu instead of his son (in quote) lied against obiano is evident to his membership of Arewa People's Congress propagandry committee(apcpc). Again for the first time I want to agree with Obiano (though not in support of him) that the so called Ojukwu Jnr is a disgrace not isolated to his father alone but the entire sane and conscientious humanity and he's not worthy to be called a son. He could not protect nor respect his father's uncommon legacy because of few crumbs from the All Progressive Criminals(APC). His father may hardly forgive him.

Ojukwu son is nothing short of an Efulefu. He committed real abomination

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Blasts Emeka Ojukwu Jnr: "You Are A Sad Irony Of Your Father" by tishbite41(m): 12:57pm On Dec 03, 2017
Ojukwu Jr, Obiano et al are all efulefus. . IPOB for life. Nnamdi Kanu for life.
Re: Obiano Blasts Emeka Ojukwu Jnr: "You Are A Sad Irony Of Your Father" by Nathan2016: 12:58pm On Dec 03, 2017
mofedamijo:

Forget tribalism...
LAST time i checked the SW IS STILL THE MOST DEVELOPED PART OF NIGERIA...AND THE LEVEL OF POVERTY IN SW IS STILL THE LOWEST IN NIGERIA....LAGOS BORN DELTAN

Oga lagos is not the only SW states,,, go back to your states and capital grin grin grin grin

Thank God you say u r deltan born and frankly for SW to be dragging position with other Zones is shameful.....

They have all the opportunities, but still going to ogun state, ekiti state makes you cry
Re: Obiano Blasts Emeka Ojukwu Jnr: "You Are A Sad Irony Of Your Father" by mofedamijo(m): 12:58pm On Dec 03, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

Only on paper, the realities on the ground will shock your pants off your waist. grin People in the SW now resort to cutting human parts to sell for survival.
Bullcrap.......comeup with something sensible,only on paper,what do u guys have in reality to show for?did u call ur brother who sells gala in traffic n he told u he has been kidnapped by ritualist,there should be nothing less than 30buses from the east to SW this morning,ur people re coming over to look for greener pastures,the SW accommodates u ungrateful retards,gives u a reasonable environment to start ur miserable lives n yet u insult them,one thing i know is a large percentage of igbos in SW re loyal,especially those in Lagos,the Lagos state government don humble them,its the online morons who re quick to start chest beating.......now gerrahereeeee u swine.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Blasts Emeka Ojukwu Jnr: "You Are A Sad Irony Of Your Father" by mofedamijo(m): 1:04pm On Dec 03, 2017
Nathan2016:

Oga lagos is not the only SW states,,, go back to your states and capital grin grin grin grin

Thank God you say u r deltan born and frankly for SW to be dragging position with other Zones is shameful.....

They have all the opportunities, but still going to ogun state, ekiti state makes you cry
Whc position re they dragging,lol......plzzz enjoy ur day my time is too expensive for unreasonable talks.
Re: Obiano Blasts Emeka Ojukwu Jnr: "You Are A Sad Irony Of Your Father" by Daddiflowz: 1:07pm On Dec 03, 2017
u slowpoke

is ur father braver than him?

for u info
ojukwu personally led de battle of oguta lake ..

ur papa fit stand ordinary knock out sound ? ..

muuuuuuumuuuuuu
Re: Obiano Blasts Emeka Ojukwu Jnr: "You Are A Sad Irony Of Your Father" by zanogo(m): 1:08pm On Dec 03, 2017
Ikwokrikwo:

So why the proliferation of human parts money rituals and stomach infrastructure in that part of the country if the don't have the highest rate of hunger and poverty?
shut up!!! you this sub human. Is there a crime new to your people? you even invent new crimes on per second billing. Your tribe is the pace setter in terms of crime in africa. are your people not involved in money rituals? the day all your people are chased away from your mecca ( lagos) then you will know the meaning of x-rated poverty. I now know that flat head is a morphological defect.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Blasts Emeka Ojukwu Jnr: "You Are A Sad Irony Of Your Father" by chrisxxx(m): 1:14pm On Dec 03, 2017
nairanaira12:

Have you ever read or watched any response from Rotimi Amechi before? If so, you will see how myopic your comment is. Or is amechi not from SS/SE again?

There are objective and non-objective politicians everywhere, be it the north, south, west or east of Nigeria.

Stop commenting like a mentally backward idiot.
This guy u r too much. This is the height of euphemism, sarcasm and irony.
Re: Obiano Blasts Emeka Ojukwu Jnr: "You Are A Sad Irony Of Your Father" by UfuomaUN(m): 1:14pm On Dec 03, 2017
mbhs139:

You see my friend, I hardly comment on this forum, for obvious reasons, amongst which is the lack of decorum exhibit here. But I'm constrained to comment on this particular case this morning.

You see, I think the Igbos, in Nigeria, are politically naive. Unlike the Yorubas and the Hausas, how can you expect every Indigbo to belong to just one political party-APGA? No one wins a general election in a polarised country like Nigeria?

Take the SW for instance, before it used to be the AD, then it transformed into AC, then ACN and now the APC, all in their bid and effort to be relevant at the centre, aligning with friends and foes alike. Remember the saying in politics "no parmanent friend, no parmanent foe".

Lol!

I think you're the one guilty of naivety here. I won't go into all the details, but your summation that "Igbos" see everyone as an enemy is probably an effect of spending to much time reading tribal insults and confrontation on nairaland. In the real world people don't have time for all those hate shit except poorly exposed people who haven't really had strong contact with people from other tribes and it's a general thing. I live in Ogun state and when I first moved in everyone was avoiding me and gossiping like a plague cos I'm not Yoruba. But now, most of them are my close friends. They even trust me more than their Brothers. That's life, not nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Blasts Emeka Ojukwu Jnr: "You Are A Sad Irony Of Your Father" by Endtimesmith(m): 1:16pm On Dec 03, 2017
Very Sad Solid irony .....indeed.
Re: Obiano Blasts Emeka Ojukwu Jnr: "You Are A Sad Irony Of Your Father" by emmyklyn(m): 1:18pm On Dec 03, 2017
Well, let us agree that everyone has right to his/her opinion. In my own opiniated point of view, i think most of us here are being tribalistic not realistic and that coupled the factors affecting this country, with less regard to accept other people's view instead we counter our constructive views,ideas and perspectives. The only religion i believe that anyone that know God should hold is "doing good" and the only tribe we can claim is "friendship." let everybody speak the language of peace. Thank you.
Re: Obiano Blasts Emeka Ojukwu Jnr: "You Are A Sad Irony Of Your Father" by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 03, 2017
patrick89:

Nnamdi azikiwe son, Nwafor orizu sons are not in politics. This man was rejected by his father.

Was Ojukwu himself not rejected by his father as a child? Official British intelligence records speculated that is the root cause of Ojukwu's "rebellious" nature...why he joined the Army against his father's wishes etc
Re: Obiano Blasts Emeka Ojukwu Jnr: "You Are A Sad Irony Of Your Father" by Rednaxelot: 1:22pm On Dec 03, 2017
Krisddon:

It's either you don't know his hisory or you just want to display your voluminous idiocy!
I have forgotten more than you know on Ojukwu!
Re: Obiano Blasts Emeka Ojukwu Jnr: "You Are A Sad Irony Of Your Father" by Edet08(m): 1:33pm On Dec 03, 2017
Anstalk:

Anambra State Governor, Willie Obiano, has described Ojukwu Jr. as ‘a sad irony’ of his father, Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu.

He said this while debunking a claim that he pestered Emeka Ojukwu to return to the All Progressives Grand Alliance, APGA.

Son of the Biafran warlord had on November 15, dumped APGA, a political party believed to have been founded by his late father, for the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC.

In a recent interview, Ojukwu Jr. said that Obiano had been lobbying for him to return to the party, adding that the Anambra governor was playing “ infantile and local politics.”

But responding in a statement by his Media Aide, Olivier Okpala, Obiano said Ojukwu lied against him, stressing that he had never talked to the late Igbo leader’s son since he joined the APC.

Obiano said he had nothing to gain if Ojukwu returned to APGA.

The statement partly reads, “It is a matter of pure pathetic fallacy for the younger Ikemba to say that Governor Obiano is lobbying him to come back to APGA.

“The governor wondered on what grounds anybody would ever lobby Ojukwu to return to APGA while he never held any important position to warrant being described as a stakeholder or a leader of the party when he was a member of APGA.

“In fact, nobody knew that he was a member of the party.”

Obiano described Ojukwu’s son as “a sad irony of his father” who “In his lifetime, was the champion of the struggle for the rights and emancipation of his people, standing firm with his Igbo brothers and sisters and never betraying their cause.”

Adding, “I wonder what the Great Ikemba would be thinking when his son openly denied the only political entity which he left to unite the Igbo under a political umbrella.

“It is unfortunate that Ojukwu’s son described an elder and the governor of his state as one playing juvenile and local politics when the late Ojukwu respected constituted authorities.

“We urge Ojukwu Jnr to show respect to the governor and continue his sojourn with the APC rather than make untrue remarks about the governor.”

http://anstalk.com/sad-irony-father-obiano-blasts-ojukwu-jr/

E pain am
Re: Obiano Blasts Emeka Ojukwu Jnr: "You Are A Sad Irony Of Your Father" by Kulas: 1:43pm On Dec 03, 2017
Lie from the pit of hell!.On what ground should Obiano that just won an election under a heavy opponent of APC- the ruling party,will come back and beg somebody to join APGA.Ojukwu jnr has messed up himself and his political future.Right now,he is like a waste thrown into dustbin in Anambra politics and he is the cause of it.Nobody know him and he commands no integrity and respect.No matter what,if he is mature enough,he would have put Ojukwu family in order and become the model of the late ikemba and continue from where his late father ended rather than fueling family crisis among all the family members.A divided house can never achieve the expected result.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Blasts Emeka Ojukwu Jnr: "You Are A Sad Irony Of Your Father" by gpmorgan: 1:43pm On Dec 03, 2017
mbhs139:

My Dear, Why contradicting urself? u don't believe in Ndigbo belonging to one political party, but ur praises SW.forgeting that SW belongs to one political party since 1800. how many political parties that has ruled SW since 1999? AD=AC=ACN=APC = same Party. These are all SW political Parties and only at APC time is when SW aligned with the centre. Igbos have PDP that has being aligned with relevant Centre, friends and foes alike.
Re: Obiano Blasts Emeka Ojukwu Jnr: "You Are A Sad Irony Of Your Father" by sandland: 1:55pm On Dec 03, 2017
He is an. Irony because you are not using him to feather your political ambition.
Re: Obiano Blasts Emeka Ojukwu Jnr: "You Are A Sad Irony Of Your Father" by ratcock: 1:56pm On Dec 03, 2017
The young ojukwu should stop destroying the legacies of ikemba. He needs to be cautioned by his new found friends especially buhari.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Blasts Emeka Ojukwu Jnr: "You Are A Sad Irony Of Your Father" by Regis001: 2:03pm On Dec 03, 2017
Kulas:
Lie from the pit of hell!.On what ground should Obiano that just won an election under a heavy opponent of APC- the ruling party,will come back and beg somebody to join APGA.Ojukwu jnr has messed up himself and his political future.Right now,he is like a waste thrown into dustbin in Anambra politics and he is the cause of it.Nobody know him and he commands no integrity and respect.No matter what,if he is mature enough,he would have put Ojukwu family in order and become the model of the late ikemba and continue from where his late father ended rather than fueling family crisis among all the family members.A divided house can never achieve the expected result.

Ojukwu junior is an overfed buffoon who cannot win his local government or Ward during the last election. Again, he was defeated woefully by an unknown during the House of Assembly election, so is clear that the olodo is nothing but a sack of pounded akpu, person who was thrashed by a woman, his papa wife for that matter, during the Anambra election where he cannot even win his ward.
Re: Obiano Blasts Emeka Ojukwu Jnr: "You Are A Sad Irony Of Your Father" by jaychubi: 2:05pm On Dec 03, 2017
How Ojukwu had such an idiot as son is terrible

1 Like

Re: Obiano Blasts Emeka Ojukwu Jnr: "You Are A Sad Irony Of Your Father" by billyG(m): 2:07pm On Dec 03, 2017
Must he live in d shadow of his father,he abandoned apga,didnt his father abandoned his people & flee to ivory coast?can back & join NPN a northern party?
Re: Obiano Blasts Emeka Ojukwu Jnr: "You Are A Sad Irony Of Your Father" by BigIyanga: 2:19pm On Dec 03, 2017
Whu is Obiano with his team expending their energy on this issue? They have won the election, let them move on.
Re: Obiano Blasts Emeka Ojukwu Jnr: "You Are A Sad Irony Of Your Father" by KAYD007(m): 2:27pm On Dec 03, 2017
mbhs139:

Well said.
Re: Obiano Blasts Emeka Ojukwu Jnr: "You Are A Sad Irony Of Your Father" by Chukapage(m): 2:32pm On Dec 03, 2017
geometricaxis:

Was Ojukwu himself not rejected by his father as a child? Official British intelligence records speculated that is the root cause of Ojukwu's "rebellious" nature...why he joined the Army against his father's wishes etc
guy don't be an ignorant fool ojukwu had some friction with his dad Loius but his father never REJECTED HIM he even inherited his dads properties but this particular fat fool he calls himself ojukwu's son was outrightly REJECTED BY HIS FATHER HE DID NOT INHERIT even pure water from his dad browse about ojukwu's will ...this man was never seen by ojukwu as a "son"
Re: Obiano Blasts Emeka Ojukwu Jnr: "You Are A Sad Irony Of Your Father" by Duru1(m): 2:33pm On Dec 03, 2017
aguiyi2:
Sorry Mister(governor) Obiano,the younger Ojukwu has a right to carve a life for himself.

Charity begins at home.
Re: Obiano Blasts Emeka Ojukwu Jnr: "You Are A Sad Irony Of Your Father" by Chukapage(m): 2:35pm On Dec 03, 2017
billyG:
Must he live in d shadow of his father,he abandoned apga,didnt his father abandoned his people & flee to ivory coast?can back & join NPN a northern party?
bro u see how stupid you are?? ojukwu joined a NPN?? u smoke ??
Re: Obiano Blasts Emeka Ojukwu Jnr: "You Are A Sad Irony Of Your Father" by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 03, 2017
Ojukwu's son is underachieving and desperately wants to be heard and celebrated.
Sir Louis Odumegwu Ojukwu the patriarch of the Ojukwu dynasty was the wealthiest man in Nigeria and the African West Coast in his time. He had a chain of thriving businesses and huge assests.
Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu,son of Sir Louis Odumegwu Ojukwu who studied history at Oxford University and later became an excellent Army Officer made his name by his deeds and actions and did not literally ride on the name of his father.
Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu jnr, go and create your own profile. Carve a niche for yourself. Stop using "my father,my father" to try to be relevant. Become a humanitarian for example. Your father formed APGA does not mean you should be in politics except your have a very low IQ.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

N13.5M Monthly Allowance: Lawmakers Angry, Plot Against Shehu Sani / Reno Omokri Reacts To Ortom's Defection To PDP / Rivers APC Reacts To Supreme Court Judgment, Calls It Mere Academic Exercise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.